It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Thank-you! I really appreciate bullet-points like you provided.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Another one of those black project helo's...🤪

Fireball video: Huge meteor explodes over USA 'Looked like a missile'

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That never stops being powerful. I remember when it really surfaced on the internet back in 2012. It felt as though we were on the edge of a new future... I didn't think it would take this long... but it does feel like we might be on the cusp of achieving what Chaplin dreamed when he wrote and performed that speech.

Thanks for reposting it. Got me a bit choked up actually.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Good to see DaddyWinchester posting, hope all is good

Been busy Stafford
Always lurked
Thing are well in hand here

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cameoii

Totally agree with you. I was young and dumb too and now get sent two extra voting cards in names I have no id for. I'm in canada so it's kind of irelevent but it could absolutely be abused to the tune of many extra votes if it were mail in.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

A HUGE improvement to the current "Death to America" campaign...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I hope your source is correct. I really, really do J&C.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

Look ... a lazy swastika.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think Jordan could unlock many many minds stuck in the current paradigm. He says himself in that very video, that he wants to spark a revolution of thought that would change the world. Sovereignty!
Just watching that vid from the hour mark would open up minds to how much they are missing and hadn't realised.
A real eye opener.

I'm kind of hoping that his dream comes true as he's approaching his twilight years now.. it'd be wonderful for him to see it happen.

When it comes to friends and family waking up... I have to assume that Q has a plan. The drops say that it has been designed to wake up most people, and only a small percentage will never accept it. If we believe the Q to be true, then we've not seen anything yet... dare i say, the best is yet to come?

I truly hope so.

In part two, later section of part one as well IIRC, we touched on a lot of this. Some really great stuff was brought in. Seeing how the enslavement works is fundamental. The Constitution was set up to govern the business of governing business, not Human Beings. They simply turned is into businesses and we traded our Human Nature for fake security and debt notes.

Crazy to think Jordan dug all that up without the internet. He went to countless libraries and dug and dug.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I hope your source is correct. I really, really do J&C.

Yeah because so far trump has been hyping and not delivering like that whole biden laptop debacle.

No doubt Biden and the establishment cheated and No doubt the bidens sold us out to the Chinese or foreign entities, but so far trump has been nothing but hype.

Either he is part of the establishment or he has been used as a useful idiot. IMO I think its the latter one.

edit on 301130America/ChicagoTue, 10 Nov 2020 21:30:31 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
thedonald.win...

Interesting read for sure
edit on 10-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

JohnHereToHelp perhaps... gave insider information on twitter - @JohnHereToHelp

It is good to hear that John is still pushing on. It was over a year ago he dropped a few bombs, then it just went quite. One thread on it.

John rises from the Swamp

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Re: Uncalled House votes:

It's been a terrible day for Dems in uncalled House races:

#CA21: Valadao (R) still ahead by 4,026 votes
#CA25: Garcia (R) retakes lead by 159 votes
#CA39: Kim (R) lead up to 4,160 votes
#IA02: Miller-Meeks (R) now ahead by 40 votes
#UT04: Owens (R) lead up to 1,780 votes

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

In Army jargon, "King of Battle" = field artillery.

Cheers

Well I think that was true, but air superiority is the current key since the smart bombs came along. Air support can't show up with out owning the air with fighter jets.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

I couldn't agree more. At some point, this should all stop being about left and right. Many left leaning people are actually very caring people who had their better nature manipulated for the sake of a few nasty people holding on to power.
The corruption is on the left and right. More than anything, I am hoping that they wake up and get justice too... and that friends are reunited in disgust at the power elite.
It is the up and down, not the left and right that we fight against.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more unfamiliar peeps in this thread... it doesn't matter what side they are on... so long as they see the deeper corruption that we fight.

I tell you one thing though... as each day passes right now, people are standing more and more in their power.
The gloves are coming off, and no one is afraid of the "powers that be" anymore. That alone is incredibly exciting!!!!

I never thought I'd see it! People can say what they like about Q, but there is no denying that it is bringing about a movement that otherwise may never have happened. And with agenda 21 and 30... this was our last chance. People are taking it... world wide. I salute you all!

Come on!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah, I'm still haunting these parts on occasion.

Haven't posted a whole lot other than an OP last week right before the election taking a little closer look at the Bidens; the election and ensuing speculations sort of drown that out, lol.

I'll toss this out there as hearsay.

I've got an interesting associate through work who has rubbed elbows with some high level people (think past POTUS' staff) who has heard word through his grapevine that Trump and Co. saw the attempted steal coming a mile away (and didn't everyone with a thinking objective cell in their grey matter?) and had embedded people in the nitty gritty levels of the DNC and the targets will be the actual people who perpetrated the fradulent activity Rather than going after the DNC, Biden campaign, or post office, they're targeting the footsoldiers and they will soon be feeling the wrath of the justice department.

end hearsay

All official litigation has to be completed by Dec 08. on any voting irregularities and electors certified.

I think It's about to get crazeey.

I concur....

The fact Pilger resigned is a really big sign of something to come.
edit on Tue Nov 10 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tags

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

They do not understand:
"That's not how it works, that's not how any of this works"!

I watched that earlier.
He actually thinks because ex-presidents say Biden is President elect that it actually makes him president elect.

Correction my friend, they know exactly how it works and they are relying on their BS apparatus machine they have built over decades with those they have put to sleep to continue to usurp and steal the election because they also know justice is coming otherwise, win by any and all means necessary. They are desperate, White hats in control.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

This made me spit lol! I only had the top half showing... the punchline was hilarious.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join