It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Nvm - Someone beat me to it

edit on 24-11-2020 by FinallyFree72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Source for that Meme?...unless you created it yourself. At this moment, I'd rather share the meme source, than send hundreds of people directly to your post.

mobile.twitter.com...

Twitter post w/link to Buffalo Chronicle story.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Uhhhh, wtf...this guy is saying AG Barr has died!

mobile.twitter.com...

Probably B.S....but if not. Whoa.

Well ,add another vote count to biden.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

From Senator Rand Paul, regarding the August attack;

The DC U.S. Attorney today confirmed to me that they will not pursue an investigation of who is funding the thugs who attacked my wife and me and sent a DC police officer to the hospital.
Source: twitter.com...

The DOJ U.S. Attorney does not care who is funding the domestic terrorists that assaulted U.S. Senator Rand Paul and his wife. This U.S. Attorney also doesn't care that a U.S. Senator and his wife were attacked. UN REAL.

WTF is happening to our nation's Law Enforcement and Justice System?!?!

Stuff like this is going to lead to vigilante justice. Because, when you can't count on the so-called justice system to secure justice, the alternative is to secure justice via alternate means.

The only better alternative I can think of is to convene some kind of citizens tribunal to investigate and prosecute people that the Justice Department seems to be protecting.

Citizens Arrest???

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Not to sound crass and I hope he’s okay but what if that happens how fast could somebody else be appointed? Someone could swoop in and say this is all messed up and arrest everyone? At least start DOJ investigations.

edit on 24-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

When was the last time anyone actually saw Bill Barr?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Not to sound crass but what if that happens how fast could somebody else be appointed? Someone could swoop in and say this is all messed up and arrest everyone?

They would not be. That’s why you have Deputy AG. Jeff Rosen.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Source for that Meme?...unless you created it yourself. At this moment, I'd rather share the meme source, than send hundreds of people directly to your post.

Source is from Election 2020 Was Rigged: The Evidence by Patrick Byrne.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

On CNN or some outlet a few days before election.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Too good not to share. Has a clip at the link.

Twitter
Shawnasaurus Rex
@ShawnG927
·
1h
In California, Churches are CLOSED yet Strip Clubs are OPEN! So Pastor Rob McCoy got his church registered as a Strip Club and held church services there, removing his TIE to follow strip club orders! Here he is blasting California officials!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Good question not sure, but twitter has a habit of killing people off that are alive.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

So Hamlin, I have a question for you. Seeing as you have been on this site for years, you must have seen countless threads go by over those years of different scenarios of how many different ways OUR Government have screwed our Country over as a WHOLE.

Just to use two examples, take the Kennedy assassination and 911. Both prime examples of our government up to its little eyeballs in Treachery and Treason against OUR Country to fill their own purses and push forward many of their own agendas.

Two major examples that stand tall among the hundreds of others Q has also brought to our attention that had the same agendas as above, follow the money.

These have been crimes by OUR Government against OUR Country. These werent committed against just half of us. These were committed against ALL of the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

So let me ask you. Are You as an American ready to resort to violence if push comes to shove to get these Treasonous criminals out and right the wrongs of their crimes? What line to do they have to cross before You have had enough of your rights stomped on?

All Q has done is pull back the proverbial curtain. Are you okay with what you see? Has any of it made you mad? Forget the proofs, forget the timings and all your other arguments against Q. Stick with the meat of the matter, what has been reveled? All the crime, the dirty dealings, the selling out of your country to our enemies. The wars for no reason. The list goes on and on if you were paying attention. Are YOU okay with all that?

We are all Americans here for this conversation. Our COTUS has been defiled for decades and most have ignored it or were just oblivious to it. Lives to to live things to do.

Too many eyes have seen it, read it, researched it. To sit idly by now would be the biggest crime of all.
So again I ask YOU since you are one of us, an American, are YOU ready to fight?

Maybe you arent American. I will still ask though, Are you ready to fight for you HUMAN RIGHTS over Crimes against Humanity?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yay! I caught up! Speed reading gooooooooooooooo...

a reply to: saladfingers123456
I don't understand how you know God wants Donald Trump to remain President. But if that is indeed the case, it's pretty certain we'll have another 4 years of Making America Even Greater.

Quite frankly, i am having to run with several models of reality in my head... & they are all on a foundation of personal knowledge & experiences. I know that it is impossible to share my whole life & knowledge with everyone, so I just have to say what I think & see what comes true. However, there are some things which I have grown to believe are certainties... because if they aren't then I may as well just turn into an evil selfish **** & screw everyone & everything.

So. Scenarios.

A:- Divine movie making.

Trump, out of all of the worlds "leaders", represents positive energy (despite his lack of being perfect... & no mortal is... only, God/Father/Mother/Son) ..he most closely aligns with my personal experience and understanding of what God would have representing him (positive energy). God's tools are seldom perfect, but have gone through experiences in the swamp world to inform them. Light in dark places. Association isn't a charge of guilt.

My own experiences, & conversations with people I trust 100% who have billionaire friends have told me that even when you are that rich, you can still be outside of "the club". If you challenge them, they will use their club (which includes the corrupt laws and courts) to bring you down. Wealth does not mean immediate club membership.

The club is everything. They of "the club" could quite easily look down on Trump. In fact, that seems evident. Trump probably has an axe to grind. God, steering Trump through these experiences, positions him to tackle the club, through connections and wealth. Trump might not even be that Godly, but he is the right guy in the right place at the right time.
That's just the way God rolls. Even Q, whatever Q turns out to be could also be of the same result... people guided to achieve an end goal. Converging people who are maybe a rough bunch, but still hold the light despite it all.

The important bit, is that it is about awakening...

B:- Q is a lie. Trump is a part of the swamp.

There is a scenario, which for me doesn't make sense because I can't find a viable good reasoning for it in terms of outcome. To echo the voices of the nay-sayers, Q is a psy-op and Trump serves as a red herring to destroy America. There is potential evidence of this... I pointed to it with the Batman post re: Gotham/Metropolis.
The only outcome that I can muster for this approach is that of division and an intended civil war scenario. Maybe...

But let's be clear here, this scenario makes little sense. There are actually a tonne of ways to do all this without having to put Trump in. It would seem like the hard way. Q as a psy-op also makes no sense to me... and here is why. This is actually pretty important.
The governments around the world (who have been corrupted for quite some time) have invested years in keeping people asleep and compliant while they slowly edge forward eroding freedoms and indoctrinating people to their agendas.
For them to all of a sudden U-turn on that approach would seem beyond sense. If you take out all the bread crum aspects of Q, and look at the core tenets of it (as I have pointed at many times recently) of think for yourself... and ask questions... well... promoting for people to ask questions is precisely what being awake means. An asleep individual, going along to get along doesn't ask questions, they just get out of the way and stay quiet. Follow the program.

Then here comes Q, getting as many people as possible to think for themselves and to start asking questions... urging people to wake up! In no way can this benefit the slow infiltration of the globalist agenda. The globalists... the ones who for anyone that studies conspiracies has pointed at for years... because they meet in secret... have all the money... do things that disenfranchise and weaken the common man... get away with everything... start wars... focus the supply chain for personal enrichment and promoting dependency on them... those guys.

There is not a way to paint them in a positive light. They are the bad guys. The only ones who support them have a stake in them remaining there... or are programmed via the TV, indoctrinated in the schools and universities.
Their mantra is... our way is correct, and you need to be able to display your ability to regurgitate what we tell you is correct, or you are a bad person. Do not question us... stupid little person. Academia. Science. Economics etc. The establishment.

Asking questions is bad mm'kay. So, if Q is a psy-op, who does it fight against? How, in any way can it possibly serve those that have been in power for everyones entire life? The establishment. It is in complete opposition!

So, I'll be honest, this scenario just doesn't work. I do have questions on some fronts, but even paranoid me can paint a scenario in which I am evaluating my own evidence incorrectly.

The only dark scenario I can see, is that Trump is being used to identify the ones who will not follow the indoctrination. They identify us all, & wipe us out... so they have a generation of more compliant slaves... like domesticating animals. Breed the most docile. I can't discount this... but quite frankly, I was always this way, and I'd rather know I wasn't alone and fight than just hide and sit down. God is telling me to speak up... & I trust in that.
Even if it is their plan, it will backfire. I'm not going dark at this point. This is about our souls!

C:- The Revelation

Now, as Ketsuko and others look upon the unfolding events, they see the potential of Revelation playing out. They may be right. In this scenario, Trump is still Gods pawn. Him winning, or losing... his actions serve the end time narrative. Non of it means what we think it means. In this scenario... well, I'm still with God, and I just have to accept how it plays out and stay on the good team.

D:- Not revelation

My personal experiences echo in some ways, and are connected to Chris Bledsoe (who I occasionally point out). I don't know him, but the Lady he speaks of... or who he has also referred to as "The Mother"... who appeared to him with a Bull... amongst crazy UFO experiences and all kinds of weirdness that shouldn't be unfamiliar with people here... told him that there are a group of people who are trying to fake or force Revelations to happen. She didn't say that Revelations was a lie. She also pointed to the fact that a group has purposefully tried to suppress the feminine... as in God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Spirit. All masculine. It doesn't take too much thinking to find groups who would do this (usual suspects in history... Empires and certain religious groups). This might be through manipulating the Bible and how it is taught perceived.
In this regard, It is God the Father, The Mother, Holy Spirit, and the Son. Makes much more sense to me, and relates to my own weird experiences. Positive experiences, not negative.

She says that all of the bad part can be avoided. And this leads me back to the Awakening.
Which ever way, God wins. What will be will be.
But one thing I know, is God wants people to seek truth. Question. Be light.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Too many closing brackets on your pic link?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

There was a post yesterday from someone claiming insider info that Haspel was shot and killed by Military in Germany.

There`s so much disinfo making the rollercoaster worse. I`m not saying these claims aren`t true just we need to wait and see. Schrodinger's cat.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

The CIA Dir doesn’t go on Ops. Heck nobody in management goes on Ops.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

There was a post yesterday from someone claiming insider info that Haspel was shot and killed by Military in Germany.

There`s so much disinfo making the rollercoaster worse. I`m not saying these claims aren`t true just we need to wait and see. Schrodinger's cat.

Yeah , I'm in sit back and watch mode . 2020 has been a cluster Fk so I suspect we might get a grand finale.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Re-Enter Jeff Sessions [Stage Right]?
edit on 24-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
"Mathematically Impossible"

Quite a few Mathematically Impossible deltas. Including Dec 14th + 15th

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The guy making the claim didn`t say Haspel was on an Op, I don`t believe it either way.

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join