It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So how many Special Counsel(s) should Bar appoint?

I'm thinking three, minimum.

1. SC to investigate Hunter/Ukraine/China deals

2. SC to investigate Crossfire Hurricane and FISA abuse

3. SC to investigate Election irregularities in 2018 and 2020

All point back to Biden. That would make an excellent parting gift, if need be.

Boomerang. Vipāka.

Biden want's to be President for 2 years and 1 day.

I want Trump to do it just to see the dumb look on Biden's face.

ETA: I think Sessions would be tapped as one of the Special Counsils. If not, there is something planned for him somewhere down the line.

edit on 23-11-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

First, keep this in mind, all orders come from this guy. As does the methodology, the terms and the money.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

Former NASA Scientist Sees Alien Ships in Saturn’s Rings

A video made early last year is making the rounds this week, possibly because of recent anomalies that have been seen in Saturn’s rings or possibly because it’s a slow news week. Whatever the case, the interviewee is Norman Bergrun, a former longtime NASA and aerospace industry scientist and author of The Ringmakers of Saturn who claims there are huge spaceships in Saturn’s rings that may be becoming dangerous to Earth and the rest of the solar system.

According to biographical accounts, Dr. Norman Bergrun worked for 12 years as a research scientist at the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA), the predecessor to NASA’s Ames Research Center, in the areas of airplane thermal ice-prevention and roll stability laws for airplanes, missiles and rockets. He then spent 13 years at Lockheed Missiles and Space Company before founding Bergrun Berg run Research & Engineering in 1971. Author of two books and numerous papers, Bergrun wrote The Ringmakers of Saturn in 1986.

In that book, Bergrun analyzes photographs of Saturn’s rings taken by the Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 spacecrafts in 1980 and 1981. He then details his theory that the rings were formed by giant Electro Magnetic Vehicles (EMV’s) which are possibly being controlled by intelligent beings. He states that the 7000-mile-long elliptical ships are currently orbiting Saturn within the rings and emitting visible exhaust. Later analysis by Bergrun and others suggests the same or similar ships are in orbit around the Sun, Jupiter and Uranus.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

For reals...

Yep 2008

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
DJT not conceding

What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history? We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hold The Line & Keep The Faith.

Twitter
edit on 23-11-2020 by Guimontag because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This latest POTUS tweet, at 23:07:18, seems to confirm my previous suggestion that there is a reason/connection between initiating GSA work with the Dems and the building of indictments:

What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history? We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.

Why has "Dominion" been put in quotes?

Does "full speed ahead" link to posts:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ba9242 No.7247095 📁
Jul 29 2019 15:27:17 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Speed accelerated +5
Q

...and...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 3a5b2b No.6958560 📁
Jul 8 2019 20:05:13 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 997ce8 No.6958495 📁
Jul 8 2019 20:02:03 (EST)
>>6958461
You guys dropping real vids along with indictments helps a lot with overcoming that!

>>6958495
Sessions began the Epstein investigation. When that is revealed those who doubted may see the light.
The wheels of Justice turn slow but when they turn they are powerful.
10x speed now underway.
We are back online (Pelosi attempted block).
Q

There is also an AMPERSAND PAIR in the tweet: ballots & "Dominion" giving gematria of 174:

Equivalents:
The Awakening Light, new world order, Trust the Plan, open the schools, Ghislaine Maxwell, Supreme Court, Storm is Coming, Currency Reset, realDonaldTrump, i am victorious, number of the beast, stormy daniels, field of roses dream, You'll Find Out, president Joe Biden, the age of aquarius, Eye of the Storm, Where is Justice, The Wait is Over.
edit on 23-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Blah, blah, blah. I'm done drinking the Kool-Aid.

EOT.

Better late than never to realize that you've been scammed and lied to this entire time. Some of us did try to point to the truth along the way.

Oh kasalt. I've been writing in this forum for months now, and it wasn't really for the people who are here already, it was really for you. Look at you. I have a great pity for your motivations. Look at the sadness in your heart, desperate to see others fall [blah blah blah]...

Nice job painting yourself as virtuous and me as a villain, but the facts are borne out plainly that "the Storm," "mass arrests," and so on were straight-up lies, a pipe dream told to gin up the masses who can't know any better.

I haven't lied to anyone here, so my conscience is clear. And events, as they are unfolding, are proving me right. So I have been both honest and factually correct.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Tweets like that from President Trump provide necessary reassurance when it feels like the curtain is coming down, and only 5 lawyers are trying to prevent it from doing so.

Also encouraging, the GSA letter says it's just giving Joe Biden enough money to tide them over until the election is officially decided.

Image of Letter: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This latest POTUS tweet, at 23:07:18, seems to confirm my previous suggestion that there is a reason/connection between initiating GSA work with the Dems and the building of indictments:

twitter.com...📁
Speed accelerated +5
Q

...and...

>>6958461
You guys dropping real vids along with indictments helps a lot with overcoming that!

>>6958495
Sessions began the Epstein investigation. When that is revealed those who doubted may see the light.
10x speed now underway.
Q

Rel,
Just wanted to say thank you for taking time on these decodes, with a lot of people buckling under the pressure i am grateful that you are still putting the effort in.

Its tough realizing not everyone made it off the albatross vessel during the storm.

edit on 23-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: sp

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

"Nice job painting yourself as virtuous and me as a villain, but the facts are borne out plainly that "the Storm," "mass arrests," and so on were straight-up lies, a pipe dream told to gin up the masses who can't know any better..."

Well that's certainly an opinion.
So, that means you have figured out something alone, that all the brilliant minds that have and do contribute to these threads, simply could not even fathom. Wondrous.

Or...

You have an unpopular opinion due to a lack of understanding of the subject matter and topics at hand; your easily spotted bias, notwithstanding.

So which is it?
These fine folks are ALL wrong and you're the correct one, or...

Should you be preparing for crow on the menu?

Time will tell.
But in the very least, you unnecessarily insulted quite a few intelligent and discerning individuals, for absolutely no reason.
Nice look. You wear it well.

edit on 22Mon, 23 Nov 2020 22:48:38 -0600pmvAmerica/ChicagoMondayb202011America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Has it been brought up in this thread that Sidney Powell is registered as a military lawyer with the power to prosecute treason in a tribunal?

Aside from her extremely huge Federal Attorney record with the Department of Justice with over 500 Supreme Court Cases, Sidney Powell has proven she is more than equipped to represent military justice/Federal cases such as General Flynn in his Military Logan Act case and had it overturned. Deep State is still fighting that ruling. If there is a discrepency, it would be in the part of the statement that “she is the only one who can prosecute at” should be stated “She is the best one to prosecute

source

link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk
If enough people click the "little person from shoulders up" icon on the left side of the offending posters profile, and complain, he/she (probably) gets a warning from ATS staff.

link   
This a reply from last thread, sorry to jam it in like this, but ended up on bitchute today typed in those five letters and this appears. How many coincidences? a reply to: PokeyJoe

Post in progress

not just JR!! Elvis? Tupac? MJ? Lennon? Marley? Do? Cobain? etc am I seeing
edit on 23-11-2020 by CrazyFox because: Tablet

edit on 23-11-2020 by CrazyFox because: This is some crazy caca right here

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

twitter.com...📁
Speed accelerated +5
Q

...and...

>>6958461

>>6958495
10x speed now underway.
Q

There is also an AMPERSAND PAIR in the tweet: ballots & "Dominion" giving gematria of 174:

Equivalents:
The Awakening Light, new world order, Trust the Plan, open the schools, Ghislaine Maxwell, Supreme Court, Storm is Coming, Currency Reset, realDonaldTrump, i am victorious, number of the beast, stormy daniels, field of roses dream, You'll Find Out, president Joe Biden, the age of aquarius, Eye of the Storm, Where is Justice, The Wait is Over.

Interesting. Okay so looking at the accelerated issue, Joe is NOT, as in NOT, as in NOT president, as such he has no authority to acts as if he is. Any "contracts" or agreements he makes are void upon his dropping out or dying, and now, according to the letter about the GSA, he's on the hook for anything appropriate in that arena. Basically he gets an office. His possible "pardon" from renOgade+company gives him no protection now - only from his earlier life.

Logan Act... LOL. Despite that the moron class thinks he is NOT authorized to a damn thing. Nothing, and any contract or agreement he signs "as president elect" is void and if he isn't elected beyond awful.

This indeed speeds things up, as his actions are now subject to review.

Frankly it's been fun looking at the White Hats work the system, but upon reflection we should have just invaded for liberation this place too.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Blah, blah, blah. I'm done drinking the Kool-Aid.

EOT.

Better late than never to realize that you've been scammed and lied to this entire time. Some of us did try to point to the truth along the way.

Oh kasalt. I've been writing in this forum for months now, and it wasn't really for the people who are here already, it was really for you. Look at you. I have a great pity for your motivations. Look at the sadness in your heart, desperate to see others fall [blah blah blah]...

Nice job painting yourself as virtuous and me as a villain, but the facts are borne out plainly that "the Storm," "mass arrests," and so on were straight-up lies, a pipe dream told to gin up the masses who can't know any better.

I haven't lied to anyone here, so my conscience is clear. And events, as they are unfolding, are proving me right. So I have been both honest and factually correct.

I don't know but since I've been following this thread I've watched these ups and downs and every single time there's a down a BIGLY up comes immediately after it. I've realized that following the politics of it is futile and not particularly good for one's mental health. It's more about following the Bigger Picture and helping expose censorship when one is capable.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago0610699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
rel

I don't understand how all the coding and deciphering you do fits together but saw this and wanted to pass it on. You may already have made the connection.

link

some reassurance
parler link

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

But in the very least, you unnecessarily insulted quite a few intelligent and discerning individuals, for absolutely no reason.

We'll see how intelligent and discerning these people are on January 20th, 2021.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Wow. I didn't know Sidney was so accomplished with Military trials, or anything, beyond representing General Flynn. Thank-you for sharing that information!

While reading the below article about the Chicago-Smartmatic-Venezuela-Chavez connection earlier this evening, it made me realize how lazy and evil FoxNews, CNN, NYTimes, etc. are, to label Ms. Powell's mention of Venezuela-Chavez-Smartmatic as a "hair brained conspiracy theory".

Check it out, from 2008: www.nist.gov...

edit on 11/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

It's not over until litigation is done. Elections are governed by laws. If we have elections without laws then we might as well not have elections because they would be overrun by criminals.

If the people believe election laws were broken they have every right to litigate them. That is how it works. You people trying to ignore laws and litigation and railroad in your candidate are a threat to democracy.

Not according to Joy Reid...

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join