It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

you are using her current dynamic follower count to point to a decode. A follower count that anyone in the world can manipulate instantly.

For a website about denying ignorance and thread of people claiming to be researchers just to let it slide... that should tell you everything about how serious you should take this.

I find most of the "decodes" to be reaches, no decode in the last 4 years has been able to predict a future instance, but this one takes the cake. They are after-the-event cold readings, you see what you want to see afterwards.

Do you still expect Hillary to be arrested before the end of Trumps term?
Obama with an AK?
Those children found in the tunnels under New York?
Sealed indictments?
Anything... will anything actually happen? Or has Dashen wasted the last 4 years following this?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't understand how you know God wants Donald Trump to remain President.

That is where the support of the people is. There is a bigger, decentralized community that supports Trump more than Biden.

The courts do have their issues, with the Supreme Court ready it gets a bit more public review on the matters.

There is always Christopher Miller.
edit on 24-11-2020 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Strecthing it? In prior years absolutely, but it's 2020, anything goes. Tbf most were not a spitting image, true but one must be unrecognizable when hiding from evil. Not saying I believe it, but man it would be biblical if true.
a reply to: Flesh699

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

Anything... will anything actually happen? Or has Dashen wasted the last 4 years following this?

This narrative goes back nearly ten years for me and I am sure for some it goes back even further. What is really coming. No one knows. But know this. A storm is at the door and Sydney Powell in part will bring it.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: brewtiger

Q has been promising arrests and big reveals for four years. Clock is ticking and soon Q will be proved right or be shown to be a big joke.

Ill be suprised if anyone listens to Q again if nothing happens and Biden wins. Or are people so invested tgat they'll believe no matter what?

I think it’s been established that Q is a movement for freedom against tyranny. It’s bigger than Trump and bigger than this election. So I think if Biden wins (which means we lost this initial battle) it won’t change the fact that we are still at war for our freedom. The loss won’t change the fact that Q and the Q movement are still about fighting for freedom. I guess, for me, Biden winning doesn’t mean that Q wasn’t genuine, it just means we lost a battle. So unless you’re willing to give up your freedom entirely, you pick yourself up and keep fighting. I can only speak for me though. I’m sure there are others who will give up… we all see that play out every day in real life.

But the movement was born out of this idea that Q will eventually make everything public and start the major arrests. Four years later and nothing happened.

So this battle for freedom against tyranny movement is built on some very shaky grounds.

The battle for freedom against tyranny movement is built on the fact that there is tyranny, not on Q. I have seen enough proof that the corruption Q claims is there really is there. I don’t think Q lied about that. I never believed Q was from the future or could see the future. All Q was ever telling us imo was that there was corruption beyond our imagination and that there is a plan to bring it to light. Plans aren’t infallible and when they fail, it doesn’t mean there wasn’t a plan or effort to follow through with the plan. Sometimes plans, especially those with so many moving parts, just fail. It doesn’t mean Q lied or was fake. Now, it could mean that... I’m just saying it doesn’t necessarily mean that. Either way, there’s still tyranny to fight against.
edit on 24-11-2020 by FinallyFree72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This all has to be wrapped up before January 5 and the GA runoff races right? I refuse to vote again under the current apparatus set up.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Anyone have an idea how accurate these predicted actions on 11/23 thru 11/27 are?

twitter.com...

Must be very accurate cause Twitter quickly censored the post.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Re: 'The Storm Before The Calm'...

After Years Behind Bars, Activist Who Exposed ‘Shadow CIA’ and US Gov’t Crimes to Be Freed

thefreethoughtproject.com...

Hammond is a computer programmer associated with the hacktivist network Anonymous who had been sentenced to 10 years imprisonment on 11/15/13 for hacking STRATF0R

twitter.com...

UNROLLED THREAD...
threader.app...

WHY is this hacker suddenly being freed...NOW?

Topics to consider for research...
George Friedman
STRATFOR

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yes. I had noticed many posters are trying to spinoff into their own adventure as it becomes increasingly more likely that this whole Q journey has been a waste of time.

For years the Q narrative has been about how electing Trump saved the world and how they never expected Hillary to lose and how Trump was holding back the globalists etc etc....

So Q's mission was basically to re-elect Trump so he can continue this work. If he's failed and you've all failed as Q supporters, what now?
Q with all the information they claimed to have;

"more than you know", all the chess moves, all the false flags, "these people are stupid", Logical thinking, Great Awakening, Panic in DC and on and on

None of these did anything. All of rel's decodes. Nothing. All the "googling" digging into things that were already public knowledge. Pointless. Patriots in control. Not anymore.

Do you think it continues if Trump loses ? Or do you try and find positives from the last 4 years and move onto something else?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Absoluteely it continues. Trump can appoint a s c or five to investigate JB the next 4 years, maybe the UKR impeachment will go differently with evidence. Sidney is not going away.
a reply to: Hamlin

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
BOOOM
Apple’s chief security officer indicted on bribery charges

justthenews.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Awesome
Joseph J Flynn
@JosephJFlynn1

Very good summary #HoldTheLinePatriots
Murray
@Rothbard1776

BREAKING: Patrick Byrne, PhD & Founder of Overstock.com..., says that based on what he’s seen, forensically, he is “100% confident” that the election was rigged. States that he’s had the evidence for 15-16 days. “I could get in front a judge, and if I could bring a couple

Show this thread
7:55 AM · Nov 24, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
LOL more off the same

Two of Joe Biden's national security picks have ties to past scandals

National Security Adviser-designate Jake Sullivan was key figure in Clinton email probe; Secretary of State designate Tony Blinken faced scrutiny in Hunter Biden business deals.

justthenews.com...

Biden on Monday announced he wanted as his national security advisor former State Department official Jake Sullivan, who at 43 years old would be the youngest in history. Biden also chose longtime Senate and White House aide Antony Blinken to be his secretary of state should he be sworn in on Jan. 20.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Nothing to see here - unless your looking

Facebook plans charm offensive for Joe Biden

Facebook is plotting a charm offensive to repair ties with the incoming Biden administration, as it looks to stave off the threat of being more heavily regulated or even broken up during the president-elect’s term in office.

Company executives are planning a major push to encourage users to take a coronavirus vaccine, as well as incentivizing people to share content related to the Paris climate agreement, which Joe Biden has promised to rejoin, in the hopes of winning favor in Washington.

Solomon Islands Says Facebook Ban Is Needed for the Sake of 'National Unity'

Last week, the Solomon Islands Cabinet approved a ban of Facebook in the island nation of about 650,000 people. At the time, the country’s Minister of Communication, Peter Shanel Agovaka, told the press that the ban was needed because government officials were being victimized by “abusive language” and “character assassination.” On Monday, Prime Minister Manasseh Sogavare addressed the Solomon Islands Parliament to further his case for a ban.

It’s a nice reminder for lawmakers in the U.S. that repealing the legislation that governs our own internet won’t necessarily translate into more free speech, and the best way to rid ourselves of Facebook is to stop using it.

edit on 11242020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Private citizen Trump appoints a SC to investigate Biden?

Good luck with that.

But it sounds like you've gone from Trust Q/Trust the Plan to Trust Sidney, its another side series. Is it relevant related to these Q Drops? Unless you believe Sidney is Q or they are working together?

What about all those pictures inside air force 1 or those close ups of trumps eye that turned out to be cut from stock footage? It feels like grasping at straws at this point to keep this dead conspiracy alive.

I'll eagerly await Q's drops after the conclusion to this will he/won't he leave the White House saga.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

"more than you know", all the chess moves, all the false flags, "these people are stupid", Logical thinking, Great Awakening, Panic in DC and on and on

None of these did anything. All of rel's decodes. Nothing. All the "googling" digging into things that were already public knowledge. Pointless. Patriots in control. Not anymore.

This is an accurate assessment of the situation, in my opinion. Add to your list, "the Storm" and "mass arrests." How cute.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Yes. I had noticed many posters are trying to spinoff into their own adventure as it becomes increasingly more likely that this whole Q journey has been a waste of time.

For years the Q narrative has been about how electing Trump saved the world and how they never expected Hillary to lose and how Trump was holding back the globalists etc etc....

So Q's mission was basically to re-elect Trump so he can continue this work. If he's failed and you've all failed as Q supporters, what now?

Do you think it continues if Trump loses ? Or do you try and find positives from the last 4 years and move onto something else?

Larp or not. Q did what needed to be done.

I have been saying from the very beginning that Qanon is just a catalyst. That's all they ever were.

WE are Q. We dig, We uncover we look and we bring needed information to light.

What you keep referring to is the "why it started". TBH, that does not matter, never has.

Many of us have been waiting for a "great awakening" for a long, long time. For people to care enough to look into the corruption.

Qanon asked the right questions to start this adventure for countless people who would of never took that first step.

Qanon was the catalyst.

WE are Q.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
We still don't have all the States Certified - No legal President Elect - in fact at the moment Trump is Winning lol

( source )

Kids - Can't take them anywhere lol

The REEEEEEEE is real

edit on 11242020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Notice how many 'good Samaritans' are spending so much of their time here...telling you how you're wasting so much of your time here.

So thoughtful...and very telling.

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join