It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Our "reality" is one of conjoined dimensions: exoteric and esoteric. Above and below. Separated by a thin membrane of perception. Some of us see on multiple layers. Most do not.

Breadcrumbs and Hairpin Turns - youtube video.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Smartmatic in 2004.

Pay very close attention, a tiny detail that says a ton. Smartmatic, Chicago, 2004 - who was elected in Illinois in 2004? Who won by challenging the election results?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hey, I got one of them censor things! 2006 CNN video is a disputed thing.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I agree with this to a point... "escapism"... Yes, of course we're all trying to escape. This place is a literal Hell. It's a prison. Drinking a beer or glass of wine to relax? That's escapism. Eating too much of the wrong thing? Escapism. Watching too many movies, too much tv, spending too much time online? Escapism. Sleeping is escapism. So is dreaming, meditating and imagining

I do believe we all have to wake up the potential within ourselves, first. We change from the inside out and that's the most frustrating part for me. I'm impatient with my own progress. I want it now. Ironically, my impatience only manages to hinder me. It slows me down. But I have to work through it. There is no cheating, no shortcuts in this process

I also believe that when there are enough of us who are able to synchronize ourselves to the higher frequencies to where we are able to hold those new frequency patterns until we/they are stabilized, then we will illuminate those new patterns and project them into our reality where they will materialize into our awareness. We are receptors. We have built-in antenna to do this
edit on 23-11-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hey, I got one of them censor things! 2006 CNN video is a disputed thing.

Now they are down to calling CNN liars.
Twitter will soon run out of depth here. They are close to bottomed out.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
FOX was talking about Biden's gun plan. He wants to either force people into a buyback or force them to register their firearms and pay $200 per gun registered in order to keep them for any gun falling under his plan which would be any piece with a magazine over 10 rounds or something. I didn't catch it.

There are also rumors of taxing bullets too, of course.

The lady they had on said she didn't think people would be happy since he "promised" not to raise taxes on households making under $400K/year, and I am guessing the excuse would be that you don't have increased taxes if you surrender to the buyback piece because no one "needs" to own a gun, but if you want that privilege, you will pay for it.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Well, the original tribes of Australia refer to the old time as the soft world, as opposed to the hard one we live in now.
The Great Conjunction ritual they will be performing is meant to be the beginning of a return to that way (and the next age). I believe that through the defeat of the dark ones, and the awakening of people from their sleep, it might just happen.

Soft to me infers flexible, pliable... certainly more spiritual. I have absolutely no idea if we'll perceive a physical change, but I do think the world will take on a much more mystical way. If some more sensitive people see things that others don't right now ...ghosts... spirits... etc. then, I'd imagine that ability will be emboldened and magnified for all.
I mean, we might float off into some etheric plain, but who knows? One thing I'll say, is that I've always felt like I should be able to fly. If time and gravity are connected, and we do move above time (which is what the 5th dimension should represent), then gravity may be nullified. Anyways, I'm going a little off topic

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
Anything we're capable of imagining has the potential to be perceived in our reality

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Trillium
Twitter is now making the decision for us as to who They want for president. Q had posted about a shadow government. I wonder if they plan on keeping these T handles regardless of whether Trump wins.I suspect that will be the case. The shadow government would be out in the open, communicating directly with the people and in a perverse way place legitimate Trump presidency as the shadow presidency.
Black to white?
This is enormous because the result under this action means it doesn't matter who wins the election. T and other tech companies, under control of China are calling the shots.
Trump and team would be completely silenced. MSM, T, and other tech giants are making their move. It is all or nothing now.

I would think any court would declare that sedition and authorize arrest of every head of those companies, and tack on election interference and sieze all property

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Just as well that you are not in charge of the legal process, then.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
CLIP OFJoe ByeDone in a demonstration of power, force and revealing the indomitable nature that powered him to the most votes in election history.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Cause you'd be in jail
-Trump

Thank you for setting that up!

Now we did this many times in the previous thread so here you go:
www.law.cornell.edu...

18 U.S. Code § 2384.Seditious conspiracy
U.S. code
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

If twitte, fox, cnn or biden continue to claim illigitimacy after an election win in the courts and if they attempt to conspire against President trump it is sedition.. i dont know why they havent used it already
edit on 23-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
More of Eric Coomer (Dominion) explaining how easy it is to just determine what a voter meant when the mark on the ballot isn't clear. Nope... that doesn't sound like an easy way to change someones vote. No sir-eee. No potential for fraud here......

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So anyone who dares criticize Trump goes to jail for sedition?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I don’t know what your problem is exactly but declaring that someone is president when they are, in fact, NOT the president is sedition. It is a federal felony and they can be arrested for it. I’m sure you can find better uses of u you our time than to troll on a forum with ideas you don’t agree with it.

And yes, if by “criticize” you mean promote someone who isn’t the president as being the president regardless of the election results - cause that is what the article said Twitter planned to do.

edit on 23-11-2020 by FinallyFree72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Here is the point: The way the COTUS is written, Biden is not the president until the EC meets and votes and even then the full transition of power does not happen until Jan. 21. Up until that time, Trump is still the president. The American press does not coronate the new president. It is a legal process with clear steps to it whatever the NYT and the outlets think.
edit on Mon Nov 23 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

What attacks are you talking about? We’re just people trying to have a discussion while you are interrupting with baseless and nonsensical comments that add no value to the discussion going on around you. If you want to participate then great. If you want to argue about easy to look up word meanings, go back to twitter. There have been plenty of people posting here over The last 3 years who don’t agree with other people or who don’t believe in the Q movement. You aren’t special in that regard and no one is attacking you. I

edit on Mon Nov 23 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Double

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
Lin Wood's twitter messages

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
·
22m
“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
- Isaiah 41:10

Trust Truth. Trust Trump. Trust God.

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
·
55m
“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.”
- Ephesians 2:10

In the darkest of times, We The People turn to faith.

God is with us always, Patriots. He will never forsake us. Trust God.

mobile.twitter.com...

Well i think I officially see they have gone full Q

They are trying to tell you the same thing I have been screaming to the detriment of my own dignity.
We’re going to be dealing with things that might as well be demons and Satan. She’s doing the same thing I have. Preparing you. I’m sorry if y’all still don’t think lizards and demons and angels and aliens aren’t related to the thread. It’s actually the centerpiece.

We are dealing with demons whether they are metaphorical or real.

It takes a feloniously evil person to do many of the things we see going on like the brutal beatings of people who support conservative views. The conservatives views really are expressed by more than these thugs realize. They are counting on us not stopping them and we need to realize that law and order is what has been hijacked. The ones allowed to decide who gets indicted are proving to be on the Mafia's side in all of this.

We have to see this and find a way to stop them legally or it will be hell no matter who wins the civil war. We have law and order, freedom for all, justice for all on our side here. We will always have the moral high ground even if the ones in charge at DOJ are not acting fast enough. That is, if they are going to act on what we see being allowed in a lot of places. Thru anarchists' techniques the left has set us up for their totalitarian hell if we don't get something done legally. The right to fair elections is at stake for the whole earth at this point.

DOJ and or SCOTUS can make all the difference in the world if preserving the rights of those the left is attempting to lie, cheat to steal from us what is the whole worlds, FREEDOM and JUSTICE.

May God have mercy on them because they are going to need it bad.

edit on 23-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join