It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeh3t

Obama 120 million followers. I expect bidens numbers to grow after he takes the office of potus.
So what's your point? You really think that twitter followers amount=love
How many people follow trump and obama that hate them. A bunch. Just read the commits on their pages to see that.
There's a twiter account called baby trump. It followers trump so that it can be one the first responses every time trump posts. Baby trump does not like the current potus. Twitter followers mean nothing.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes ... not too unlike my own thought.

I've been saying the only way we end up with a second Trump term is if God wills it to be so for His own purposes because there is more work He needs to have done.

Biden ends it all and it falls ruin. That's going to happen eventually, so we know this period will end. It's just a matter of whether we get a 4 year or 8 year reprieve.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
www.msn.com...

The Michigan State Board of Canvassers on Monday certified the state's election results showing Joe Biden defeating President Trump in the presidential race. The four-member panel voted 3-0 to certify the results from Michigan's 83 counties,

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I cannot believe we have allowed George Soros to install his hand picked pets as the AG and DA of all these states and cities. His plan has worked perfectly, and he has succeeded in getting just his perfect people into the perfect spots. And we all sat around and watched it happen. Now, it’s too late and it very well could be one of these wholly compromised people who are instrumental in screwing us all.

And why is it, without a doubt, ALWAYS a black woman? Wait, I already know the answer to that question....

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Soros will be giving up the ghost in short order. The question is; who steps in when he goes the way of RBG and McStain?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Why does the eneMedia keep crying to DJT to concede if ByeDone just blew him away?

I mean clearly they have not only TDS but all the votes on their side so let DJT humiliate himself by having the court show no fraud. Who is encouraging the recounts to stomp DJT and his cult in order to humiliate them? Anyone?

With that mind, it seems the Corrupt Demented Pedophile ByeDone has announced the CCP picks for his staff.

The problem with DJT not conceding is that the country is in crises, so the RIGHT thing for these picks to do is IMMEDIATELY step down from their jobs and pitch in.

Like,,,,, oh,,,, Harris did.

Watch. Not one will. Not one.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That's why I don't spend a lot of time on trying to decode comms or decipher symbolism. There are way too many variables involved to make it worth my energy or effort. I make a mental note of what others have to say and keep it in mind for later developments. Everything that's going on right now is very ambiguous (dual nature) and we are in constant flux

For example, Devin Nunes was supposedly involved in Q related corn comms on Twitter. Devin was also one of the congressmen who voted to condemn Qanon. So who the hell really knows for sure what's going on atm or what color hat anyone is wearing. As the contrast deepens and the defining line gets drawn in the sand, we may be in for some surprises when we discover who's on what side

I am focused on the outcome that I want and it doesn't matter to me how many twists and turns we have to go through to get there. As long as we (I) get there. That's all I know

edit on 23-11-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Yeah, the pressure to concede is amusing. They are in a panic.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The door is now open for the Department of Justice to investigate the many sworn affidavits of Michigan fraud and cheating, as attorney general Barr instructed.

One example...

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is why (along with dozens like it) Trump won’t concede. He’s going to make SCOTUS look at all of the evidence of “election inaccuracies” regardless of Fraud or Accident...and make the ruling.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ng-tabulators/

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The door is now open for the Department of Justice to investigate the many sworn affidavits of Michigan fraud and cheating, as attorney general Barr instructed.

One example...

mobile.twitter.com...

Exactly, a crime hasn't been committed until it has been committed. The brain dead just don't get it. There no fraud until the act of fraud takes place, and it just took place. Oddly, they were given a choice [Y] to be honorable and chose not to.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

“Knowingly”. That’ll be their downfall.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Has the Kraken been released yet?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Trillium

Can fresh evidence that was not before a lower
Court be allowed on Appeal?
If not, they are stuffed.

Not being abreast carpy, is this an appeal of a
criminal, civil. or administrative review?
I thought the Trump team was going for straight
process (as in C.). but how do you prove ballots
have been destroyed: and in what quantity?
I think the stuffing is blown clear of THIS turkey.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

troy, firstly I agree with what your saying, however, the working hypothesis on confirming linked post decodes from POTUS tweets is that the post encodes the tweet date in its timestamp.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This may be awesome if Biden survives.

The candidates from the Island of Misfit Dems are selecting Cabinet members from the same island.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
This may be awesome if Biden survives.

The candidates from the Island of Misfit Dems are selecting Cabinet members from the same island.

THey're getting Obama's third term going. A lot of the cabinet are already Obama retreads.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Good thing Trump Vax on the way. Get this Covid out of the news.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Alito/Thomas & Trump Trio are going to rain on the Joe Parade, lol.

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join