It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

If proven.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Just a BOOOOMING alone

twitter.com...

Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq
NEW: Third Circuit Court of Appeals grants expedited review for Team Trump’s appeal from Pennsylvania.
10:54 AM · Nov 23, 2020

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Can fresh evidence that was not before a lower
Court be allowed on Appeal?
If not, they are stuffed.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here we go! The SCOTUS will be watching/monitoring this one.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Looking better by the minute

Breaking News as just reported on Bannon's Warroom, judge gives Rudy a win on this, appeal ok'd, now onto the SC

floridianpress.com...

The Trump campaign on Sunday filed a notice of appeal in Pennsylvania after a federal judge a day before dismissed the legal team attempt to block the Keystone State certification of votes.

Trump’s campaign legal team, headed by Rudy Giuliani submitted the appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit following Judge Matthew Brann’s ruling Saturday where he rejected the lawsuit against their effort to throw out mail-in ballots and certify the results.

“Today’s decision turns out to help us in our strategy to get expeditiously to the U.S. Supreme Court.[....]

edit on Mon Nov 23 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

With a legal genius like Rudy heading the legal team, what could possibly go wrong?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
IMO Pennsylvania judge Brann knew what he was doing by rejecting the Trump legal team immediately after opening oral arguments last week. I hear he's a Republican judge.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

With a legal genius like Rudy heading the legal team, what could possibly go wrong?

Your statement reminds me of what Barack Obama said about Joe Biden, lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The Death Star Strategy: Is Trump Contemplating The Ultimate Constitutional Trick Shot?

Concern over such a strategy was magnified when Trump called key Republican leaders from Michigan’s legislature to the White House on Friday.

Call it the “Death Star strategy.”

Once litigation introduces doubt as to the validity of the vote, the matter travels down the electoral version of the Death Star’s air shaft to individual state legislatures. This is when things move into some uncertain constitutional physics.

As I mentioned earlier we could be moving into uncharted waters. Interesting Op-ed piece by Jonathan Turley on possible chess moves and ensuing outcomes.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: brewtiger

Q has been promising arrests and big reveals for four years. Clock is ticking and soon Q will be proved right or be shown to be a big joke.

Ill be suprised if anyone listens to Q again if nothing happens and Biden wins. Or are people so invested tgat they'll believe no matter what?

I think it’s been established that Q is a movement for freedom against tyranny. It’s bigger than Trump and bigger than this election. So I think if Biden wins (which means we lost this initial battle) it won’t change the fact that we are still at war for our freedom. The loss won’t change the fact that Q and the Q movement are still about fighting for freedom. I guess, for me, Biden winning doesn’t mean that Q wasn’t genuine, it just means we lost a battle. So unless you’re willing to give up your freedom entirely, you pick yourself up and keep fighting. I can only speak for me though. I’m sure there are others who will give up… we all see that play out every day in real life.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Now I've seen it all! 2020 is LARPing 2001.

DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness

Should this be interpreted through LDS glasses?

Previously playing: owl in Rockefeller yule tree.
edit on 23-11-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: brewtiger

Q has been promising arrests and big reveals for four years. Clock is ticking and soon Q will be proved right or be shown to be a big joke.

Ill be suprised if anyone listens to Q again if nothing happens and Biden wins. Or are people so invested tgat they'll believe no matter what?

I think it’s been established that Q is a movement for freedom against tyranny. It’s bigger than Trump and bigger than this election. So I think if Biden wins (which means we lost this initial battle) it won’t change the fact that we are still at war for our freedom. The loss won’t change the fact that Q and the Q movement are still about fighting for freedom. I guess, for me, Biden winning doesn’t mean that Q wasn’t genuine, it just means we lost a battle. So unless you’re willing to give up your freedom entirely, you pick yourself up and keep fighting. I can only speak for me though. I’m sure there are others who will give up… we all see that play out every day in real life.

Sorry, but i dont agree ! If this doesnt settle and solved in next month-two it's over. No more free elections, much more slavery lockdowns, dark winters, great resets....

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
So many mouth breathing troglodytes dont seem to understand this. All that has to be proven is that there was a concerted effort to effect the outcome of the 2020 election. That's it.

And if any of that effort was from foreign sources in any way, shape or form, then they fall under the National Emergency penalties implemented via EO of 09/12/18...

This could include the likes of Twitter, Google, Facebook, etc... imagine if they had all of their assets frozen and confiscated in one fell swoop?
edit on 23-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Bingo! Been saying that for over 100 pages!

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Which one is ready for harvest?

The White House
@WhiteHouse
US government account

Which turkey should President Trump pardon at this year's National Thanksgiving Turkey Pardoning Ceremony—
Corn or Cob?

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
No idea if this is a reliable source....

PHILADELPHIA – George Soros has been arrested, and is currently in federal custody in Philadelphia. According to a recently unsealed indictment filed in the West District of Pennsylvania, Soros committed a slew of serious crimes prior to the US election.

Soros arrested

Rainbows
Jane

UPDATE....false alarm
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Mon Nov 23 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
And if any of that effort was from foreign sources in any way, shape or form, then they fall under the National Emergency penalties implemented via EO of 09/12/18...

This could include the likes of Twitter, Google, Facebook, etc... imagine if they had all of their assets frozen and confiscated in one fell swoop?

Not to mention any number of establishment politicians from both sides that have invested in said tech.

If... IF... this is really going to happen, then this really will be The Great Reset... just not what they were anticipating...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Oh, I never said it was legal. I'm more saying that a) Everything a person searches is stored and archived, and b) Undoubtedly available to someone willing to pay who is aligned with them... or maybe just free to those on agenda.

But, to illustrate my point, check out this article...

Google gets green light to access FIVE YEARS' worth of sensitive patient data from NHS, sparking privacy fears

Health data is about as sensitive as it gets. They don't care. I mean, any "service" which is free is never free... you are the product. I very much doubt that they advertise how they use your data publicly, but behind closed doors, it'll be up for sale.

This is of course, speculative... but I know the cannot be trusted in any way. Like I've stated before, I'm 100% sure that between all the major tech players, buried away in data centres, they have a profile for every single person out there (with a few exceptions). Big data. It's what they are all about.

Another example... Facebook shadow profiles... this is exactly the kind of thing I am on about...

Facebook Shadow Profiles: A Profile of You That You Never Created

Have a good read. The internet is just one giant data harvesting network. It's very sad.
Knowledge is power. Manipulation is everything. Corruption... rife.

When asked about it, of course, the answer will be...
"Senator... I'm not aware of anything like that, but I'll have to get back to you after speaking to the appropriate channels after the hearing".

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Isn’t this the same source that said Hunter Biden was arrested a few weeks ago?

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join