It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

I am not advocating for violence against registered Democrats.

Obama, Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are all registered Democrats, AFAIK.
Just saying.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

I am with you my friend, thanks for replying and giving me something to think about today. I believe we are on the same page. I have to head to work already got 3 calls this morning. Take it easy, I'll be back later this evening

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

BREAKING: Last night, officials with Dominion Voter Systems backed out of testifying before the Pennsylvania House State Govt Committee today. PA House Republicans will hold a press conference this morning to address Dominion’s failure to appear.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: 772STi

Using just the native Windows process? I would say no. There are special programs that go thru the drive bit by bit and actually zero it out. Personally, if I were trying to really get rid of some information I would not trust the native Windows formatting process. Thats just me though....

I would say Apple OS either. I wonder about any of the scrubber software not having a backdoor to retrieve the files. It wouldn't be a surprise if their wasn't a hack built in that someone can remotely activate to capture files and store them on the cloud of unsuspecting folks.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

BREAKING: Last night, officials with Dominion Voter Systems backed out of testifying before the Pennsylvania House State Govt Committee today. PA House Republicans will hold a press conference this morning to address Dominion’s failure to appear.

twitter.com...

The game is afoot.

The attorneys are in control. True evidence is being held close to the vest. SCOTUS is the answer.

There’s simply no reasonable way to legally and confidently certify these counts.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Intuition or tapped into something, I don't know. My mom had it very strongly and I do as well. We would be together and it would be very powerful, almost like we were reading each others minds. Even with distances we could still feel each other.
She has passed but is still around. My intuition, if that is what it is, continues and at times I feel like I can direct it towards people or events. My So tries to get use to it but still it startles him when happenings occur. He laughs it off but really he takes it very seriously. Often he will ask me to feel things out when he is unsure.This week alone 3 stellar cases.
Nothing special about my eye color or blood type. I don't think that has anything to do with it. Observant, sensitivity and noting patterns all play into it. Some things make no sense at all such as knowing when the phone will ring, who will be on the phone, who has been at the house when I have been away. Those are normal.
I can also use it as a shield to avoid certain things or people. It is difficult to explain. I can also use it to locate people, for example at a shopping mall.
I try not to tamper with it and just let it run because I really do not want it controlling my life and some things are better left alone. If I become too tuned in to it there is a burning sensation which is very unpleasant and makes me feel like I must do something to remedy the situation.
Re reading this I sound a little off. Lol. Just take it with a grain of salt.
Just for thoughts, cue The Twilight Zone music, One day the phone rang, My mom's feel popped up, I answered, it was her voice, I heard the words but immediately I knew she was passing. I dropped the phone. She slipped away.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Think it thru from 8Kun
E=5
D=4
ED=54
Q 54

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Jeremiah 29:11

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: SourGrapes

How is their intuition?

Horrible. Neither can find the remote, if it were in their hands. 🙄

Lol. I can so relate. It is as if they can not see, or at least see with their mind.
Just think keys, where are the keys?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Just for Fun .... a short Flashback

Transcript: Adm. Mike Rogers on "Face the Nation"- 10/18/2020

you know something is up is when a Serious Question is asked and they don't like where the Serious answer is going ...

Transcript: Adm. Mike Rogers on "Face the Nation"

MARGARET BRENNAN: Very quickly, what is the thing to watch on election night to know if our elections are secure or not?

RODGERS: So if you saw an effort on the part of a foreign entity to attempt to manipulate or deny our election processes, the things I would be looking for are, number one, do you see widespread--

MARGARET BRENNAN: Right.

RODGERS: --and I'm not just talking about one or two places, but you see widespread challenges associated with voter registration rolls?

MARGARET BRENNAN: OK.

ROGERS: People show up, they give their license and it doesn't match.

MARGARET BRENNAN: We will watch that--

ROGERS: I will be looking for attempts--

MARGARET BRENNAN: I've got to interrupt you. I'm so sorry, but we will be watching that. Thank you for flagging it. Admiral Rogers, thank you for joining us. We'll be right back.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

She learned at the knee of Hannity?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Will there be a link for that? I would like to watch it.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

twitter.com...

Will there be a link for that? I would like to watch it.

Rainbows
Jane

Looks like it's started...
www.facebook.com...[0]=68.A RDc_rY8-Ck5vmN2HL02lUpYMe_VmoeyYmQpKDqlueNRKQ6yjErt9PlKyemMM5WwsiGLLtc43ot-6f9HMH8_1B4W1ZPJWR67e9KzZjEYjDzpYwhf9-oIiJ6GuRLs8iBk70fzg_8jox_Ktjre-VUmxF4 duz5h1gBNMHuftE_ln4157iqg5KCRklGl8vvFLEaidIQAAEI9OzlUt59gs49lbuvYd9hkCSGwpzz-ljfddWVrI7iFr09mrnytv9Qic8jQ5sQvEF31OQwZ9_r1AeHjjLdWJJdblzlcetKZrbK0Hjp1g tD3651nM4m9El4DgT-qJ3jxFfbl_JYudW7uyZ48B_R_XndjY2t88VM&__tn__=kC-R

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Why did Sidney Powell say she didn't know if the Good Guys or the Bad guys took possession of the server. Does that mean they do not know where it is right now?
She said that it the Tweet.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Has this been discussed here yet?

Many, many famous, big names from the media and the left have changed their social media pictures to black and white. This cannot be a coincidence. It seems they are all signaling something. We should probably pay attention to this.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Watching, thank you muchly!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

'That's got the feels': Stephen Colbert pokes fun at the Fountain Square Christmas tree
Both Cincinnati and NY now have sick looking trees.
Cincinnati photo taken on 11/11 by Owsley.
"First" on top of building in the background.

Then this just breaks:
U.S. Attorney charges Cincinnati City Councilman with fraud, attempted extortion

@CodesUcq - Offers a good read on the Christmas Trees

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

What it signals to me is that, of course, they're all in bed together as part of this coup.

Likely it is some kind of demonstration of solidarity.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Flashback 2018

I Bought a Voting Machine Online … Then Hacked It - Symantec

edit on 11202020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Tucker Carlson, Chris Cuomo, Jonathan Turkey et al

Don’t need evidence the courts do.

Lance Corvette, would the need to file a restraining order if the already have the evidence they need?

The answer in a general sense is no, if you have all the evidence you need you don't need a restraining order preserving evidence in someone else's possession. And you don't generally get a restraining order in most civil cases.

But if the machines themselves are corrupt, and thousands of ballots are bogus, those are direct evidence of the crime and should be preserved. Also emails, texts and other correspondence between, well, pretty much every election official involved.

I understand the urgency, but evidence preservation should be first on the list.
edit on 20-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why is she now asking these questions and not before allowing her county to use the software?

Looks like a CYA situation on their part.

edit on 391130America/ChicagoFri, 20 Nov 2020 09:39:17 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join