It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It tried to explain to some idiot on Twitter the relationship between Dominion, Smartmatic, Venuzuela, and everything else.

This was their reply

Dominion is a Canadian company, dimwit. This is just a bunch of lies

This is the type of crap we are dealing with out there on the digital front lines.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The Votes for Bucks arrest in Cincinnati is a step down that very path.
You might notice a few FBI arrests for voter fraud. Yes, the FBI is active, but, all those arrests are being made in states that will not effect the outcome of the election. I have seen no arrests where they would make a difference..........

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
@PokeyJoe--

Re: server raid in Germany.

Another URL posted a while back indicated this may have been U.S. military taking action against an 'agency' installation located on a military base in Germany.

German involvement would have neither necessary nor desirable in that case.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Flesh699

Some great info. I'm aware of those except for Nephthys. Looks like you been digging into Michael Aquino's works regards to Trapezoid and Vampyre.

Sections of Temple of Set known as Orders has interesting deep purposes, one of which is "Order of the Trapezoid".

Another is the "Order of the Vampyre" (it's not what you may think)

I'll post more if you're interested. Actually, very few are probably interested so I hold off on this subject till another thread.

The 'N' in NWO that Q left as another riddle I think is more on the side of political/esoteric group/Organization. Just a hunch for now.

That line of thought leads me back to this amazing ATS thread, and the associated website it references:

www.abovetopsecret.com... - The Language of Vampyr and the entire "Forgotten Languages" website saga. For those of you who are new here to ATS, or have just not seen the thread I just linked, please do yourself a favor and check it out. Its pretty amazing.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Aallanon,

In previous instances of this situation happening, the Senator in question stepped down around January 1st. So, what Kamala is doing is actually fully within the precedent set by those who came before her.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I feel it’s almost time for us to get in the game, and end this keyboard warrior crap.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Ah I see thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
@PokeyJoe--

Re: server raid in Germany.

Another URL posted a while back indicated this may have been U.S. military taking action against an 'agency' installation located on a military base in Germany.

German involvement would have neither necessary nor desirable in that case.

Cheers

United States European Command Conducted The Operation To Take Control of Computer Servers in Germany

PAY ATTENTION

The U.S. Army did not conduct a raid in Germany on either Sctyl or Dominion offices or servers. They are foreign nationals and we must operate in accordance with German law. Moreover, the U.S. Army does not have law enforcement powers with respect to such entities.

So what happened? I am reliably informed that a unit under the command of USEUCOM (i.e., United States European Command) did in fact conduct an operation to take control of computer servers. But these servers belong to the CIA, not Dominion or Sctyl. The U.S. military has full authority to do this because any CIA activity in the European theater is being conducted using military cover. In other words, CIA officers would be identified to the German government (and anyone else asking) as military employees or consultants.

Such an operation would have been carried out with U.S. law enforcement present to take custody of the evidence. That means that the evidence will be under the control of the Department of Justice through US Attorneys and can be used in court or other judicial proceedings.

This is not the first time that a military unit attached to EUCOM has compelled a CIA computer facility to hand over evidence. A dear friend of mine (a retired DEA officer) told me about an incident where he entered a CIA facility in Frankfurt backed up by the US Army to get info the CIA was withholding (this took place in the 1980s).

I also have confirmed what Jim Hoft reported the other night–the CIA’s Gina Haspel was not informed in advance of this operation. Based on this fact, I think it is correct that action was taken in Germany on territory under U.S. control and that a CIA facility was targeted.....

Hey - It is Friday

edit on 11202020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

The Left is fanatical now. They are convinced of their own goodness and are infuriated that so many Americans can support Trump. Thus the comments of that character I linked to who wondered how, in so many words, to 're-educate' tens of millions of people who support Trump.

Seen in terms of LONG VIEW, this is a very American experience. Every few decades, the Puritan heritage in some Americans leaps to the fore and the witch hunts begin -- whether actual witches, consumers of alcohol, or now, those resisting the undermining of the Constitution and the installation of a fraudulently elected "president".

These people will, in their zeal, destroy the Republic if allowed to.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

So when I format my drives and zero them out to install windows 10, is everything technically gone? When I format it says 100 percent free on all drives. Just curious

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Using just the native Windows process? I would say no. There are special programs that go thru the drive bit by bit and actually zero it out. Personally, if I were trying to really get rid of some information I would not trust the native Windows formatting process. Thats just me though....

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I feel it’s almost time for us to get in the game, and end this keyboard warrior crap.

Unfortunately I feel the same. I made a thread a couple week's back about how badly I do not want to harm any American brother or sister of mine, but as the only sticker in my car says, don't tread on me. If I'm attacked I will do everything I can to preserve me and my family's life. I have put alot of thought into it, and luckily most of these people are in big cities and I believe the best or first course of action would be to cut off supply. Hopefully that will bring them to the table without bloodshed. But what would bringing them to the table do? That's the question. If someone is brainwashed how do you negotiate or help them see the truth? I think if anything starts to happen, god willing it doesn't, we should stay defensive, they would probably start killing there own if cities are blockaded. I'm not religious but I pray no such situation happens. But unfortunately you must always plan for the worst. I hate that I even have to wright this post. It is truly a very sad state of affairs right now, and when everything comes to light it will become much worse.
edit on 11/20/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Unfortunately I feel the same. I made a thread a couple week's back about how badly I do not want to harm any American brother or sister of mine, but as the only sticker in my car says, don't tread on me. If I'm attacked I will do everything I can to preserve me and my family's life. I have out thought into it, and luckily most of these people are in big cities and I believe the best or first course of action would be to cut off supply. Hopefully that will bring them to the table without bloodshed. But what would bringing them to the table do? That's the question. If someone is brainwashed how do you negotiate or help them see the truth? I think if anything starts to happen, god willing it doesn't, we should stay defensive, they would probably start killing there own if cities are blockaded. I'm not religious but I pray no such situation happens. But unfortunately you must always plan for the worst. I hate that I even have to wright this post. It is truly a very sad state of affairs right now, and when everything comes to light it will become much worse.

If you’re attacked? We are currently under attack. Right now. We know the election process is rigged and we should be taking it as an act of war. Everyday Americans wouldn’t be the target. What will they do to A million armed civilians in the streets of DC? Absolutely nothing.

I’m just sick of waiting for some faceless entity to come save us. We are American citizens, the single greatest force the world has ever known. Stand up and fight.
edit on 20-11-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Tucker Carlson, Chris Cuomo, Jonathan Turkey et al

Don’t need evidence the courts do.

Lance Corvette, would the need to file a restraining order if the already have the evidence they need?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Payseur Family? long history and very little info about them....

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Believe me my friend I am not waiting on some faceless army to save me. And when I say attached, I literally mean people shooting at me. I am well aware that the war has already started. But there are no clear targets around here. What should I do start shooting random people I believe are hardcore lefty's? Now the high ups that orchestrated all of this is a different story. And if there is evidence (there is) of there wrong doings and nothing is done, I believe we are well within our rights to arrest them ourselves. Other than that I do not know what to do. I know I'm well stocked up, I have taught my wife to shoot. She now has her own gun. I taught my son almost 10 and her 2 boys 8 and 9 how to shoot. Started out with a bb rifle, and moved them up to a lr22. Safety is key. And it saddens me I had to teach them because of current affairs. I don't enjoy feeling like a target in my own home. But my Trump signs are up and flags are still flying. Lucky I'm in a heavy red area and all my neighbors are on the same page. I'm just not so gung-ho to murder others. It's just a shi*ty situation, my friend
edit on 11/20/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Care: I’ve got time. What do you want me to research today?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I’m sensing TDS flare ups across the spectrum this evening.

Me too. The average Dem voter is beginning to sense what the top-tier Democrats in Congress and Business already know. The mass cheating/fraud was REAL.

What's funny about this is the Hillary goons spent 4 years claiming the mythical and pointless "popular vote" matters more then the electoral college. So they had to shift MILLIONS instead of thousands to make that narrative work. Hence ByeDone got more votes that any president ever. This is a clown show of their own making.

They generated unnecessarily high CoronaFlu deaths and hysteria, in order to have mail-in voting, knowing that those extra FAKE votes and associated Poll Worker Cheating, would combine with the Digital Fraud, to put Joe over the top in key states.

This is it. This is 2020 completely explained.

I think the 2020 strangeness has bled over to this Q thread too.

No, that would be 2020 High strangeness.

Don't know if these drops fit after today's show but "Stage Set" caught my eye.

Q936

The Nazi order.
NWO [N does not refer to “New”].
The Sum of All Fears.
NK.
POTUS.
Hostage.
Threat.
DISARM.
Stage SET.
FREEDOM.
Q

Q438: "STAGE SET FUTURE PREVENT/REMOVAL OP."

Nobody has ever figured out what the 'N' refers to AFAIK.
The continued Nazi ideology is relevant and Q said think subgroup.

Anyone have ideas?

Nephalim?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi
I am not advocating for violence against registered Democrats. We know the people behind this.

“That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”

Time for a new Independence Day.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
Payseur Family? long history and very little info about them....

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Got ya covered !

Payseur’s Trust Owns Everything !— With ‘Y’ or, without a ‘Y’ ?

edit on 11202020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

new topics

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join