It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You mean "Office Space"?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's an interesting take. Sounds more like cherry picking to me.
I wish you'd address what I said though. Q is barely even posting right now. Everyone is waiting on action... on Powell... on Rudy... again, what is it you're expecting to see? You could contribute the kind of thing you want to see...

There are quite a few places that are discussing Q stuff, and ATS is a platform that was founded on more esoteric things like UFOs, spirituality etc. so it shouldn't be a surprise to see it have that flavour. Covid brought a lot of people back here who are old school. When I came back at the beginning of the year, I was actually shocked by how political the place had become. Many lamenting the fact.

So please, don't give me the guilt trip... ATS gives me an applause (whatever that means) every time I make the case for it not being an activists thread! It's why there is only one Q thread. All this "devout" crap is even troubling. I have hope that it all means good things, but I've literally shared info in the past number of pages that raises red flags... and until I see how it turns out, I'm rather on the fence. Product of years of study.

If you consider yourself devout, then I suggest you go back and study the drops from the beginning, because you missed details or you are just ignoring them, for reasons unknown. All the rabbit holes lead to one place.

EDIT: p.s. Maybe you weren't reading, but I am trying to arrange a thread for some of the weirder aspects discussed in here to be migrated to.
The difficulty is that the mods are very strict in that Q discussion must remain in here... I'm still waiting for them to get back to me on it.
edit on 19-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I can't stress this enough. Some stuff is illegal for a very specific reason. It proves beyond doubt that paranormal exists and we're capable of telepathy. I've experienced legitimate telepathy, and many others I hung around with. I've seen entities my brain did not pick up in the 'base' state. If every person on this planet were to experience stuff like that politics, money, greed, and evil would evaporate. It's one of those things that you can't believe it's that simple and it's right in your face...it's just crazy. You can plug right into Christ Consciousness with very little effort, which is why they've kept some things felonious.

Which is particularly scary, because if adrenochrome is as powerful as suspected I just can't imagine the things you'd contact if you were conjuring stuff up through kids.

This. I know for a FACT OUIJA is real and I will never discuss it. Believe me or not. I won’t mess with it anymore.

I have survived 40 years on raw intuition alone. I could be a Jedi by now if I never stopped believing in magic.

You are wise to not give it any attention. I sell lots of games and some vintage boards are “valuable (earthly)”, but I will never touch them.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Speaking of GA...They're finding voting machines on the side of the road today...

twitter.com...

Apparently, a SECOND voting machine was also found dumped in the same area.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Q938:

N does not refer to Nazi.
The continued Nazi ideology is relevant.
Events will clarify.
Think subgroup.
Q

Yea, I've tossed Nephalim idea around awhile back but later discarded. Some secret faction subgroup doing the directing. NWO might be an old German acronym. Where is that Klaus.😆 I'll bet the answer(s) are in one of Dr. Farrell's books. Ah, doesn't matter as I think the next 2 months are going to be very revealing for once.

ETA:
a reply to: Flesh699

I'm currently trying to work out N subgroups of Nazi Ideologies.

Ok, great! No rush.

edit on 19-11-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Agreed. I was discussing it with the missus and we were talking about the fact that things have to happen in the next few weeks, whatever happens. The conclusion was that Trump will get in, and then the 2nd term will really be when we see the Q drops come to fruition. .....just so long as the war talk doesn't get out of hand.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I’m sensing TDS flare ups across the spectrum this evening.

Me too. The average Dem voter is beginning to sense what the top-tier Democrats in Congress and Business already know. The mass cheating/fraud was REAL.

What's funny about this is the Hillary goons spent 4 years claiming the mythical and pointless "popular vote" matters more then the electoral college. So they had to shift MILLIONS instead of thousands to make that narrative work. Hence ByeDone got more votes that any president ever. This is a clown show of their own making.

They generated unnecessarily high CoronaFlu deaths and hysteria, in order to have mail-in voting, knowing that those extra FAKE votes and associated Poll Worker Cheating, would combine with the Digital Fraud, to put Joe over the top in key states.

This is it. This is 2020 completely explained.

I think the 2020 strangeness has bled over to this Q thread too.

No, that would be 2020 High strangeness.

Don't know if these drops fit after today's show but "Stage Set" caught my eye.

Q936

The Nazi order.
NWO [N does not refer to “New”].
The Sum of All Fears.
NK.
POTUS.
Hostage.
Threat.
DISARM.
Stage SET.
FREEDOM.
Q

Q438: "STAGE SET FUTURE PREVENT/REMOVAL OP."

Nobody has ever figured out what the 'N' refers to AFAIK.
The continued Nazi ideology is relevant and Q said think subgroup.

Anyone have ideas?

I am sure this has been said, but could the nazi world order be soros group?

Long ago some were saying a Soros group but I don't think so. Tend to agree with Guyfriday; he's just financer. Any name/group/org that has been beaten to death in social media is not it. I'm thinking an obscure group that few have ever heard of that lurks in the shadows OR it's right in front of our faces but we cannot yet see.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

a reply to: TheMandolorian

Pelosi canceled the dinner last week to welcome new Democratics to Congress because there weren't any.

That made me laugh. Small victories...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yeah, it's been a long time since I've seen it. Forgot the title of it. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Could the "N" in NWO mean Next?

Next World Order?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You're obviously operating at a higher level of awareness than I am. I have yet to connect UFOs and Clones to Dominion, Ballot-fraud, Deep-state investigations, and other important issues of the moment. If you have, congratulations!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Speaking of GA...They're finding voting machines on the side of the road today...

twitter.com...

Apparently, a SECOND voting machine was also found dumped in the same area.

That's interesting. Might have been dumped by a White Hat who wants to remain anonymous. Does "voting machine" mean the equipment that people voted on, I wonder?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

a reply to: TheMandolorian

Pelosi canceled the dinner last week to welcome new Democratics to Congress because there weren't any.

That made me laugh. Small victories...

And then several days later, Pelosi changed some House rule (again) that allowed the existing House to give her another 2 years as House Speaker.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Just announced:

Joe Biden wins presidential race in Georgia

Now that the GA. officials have made it official, Lin Wood can start to kick arse by proving their corruption?

twitter.com...

It's not over. As someone else said, the fat lady hasn't taken the stage yet.

edit on 19-11-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Another unusual POTUS tweet deletion today, after 71 weeks = 503 days:

RT @JackPosobiec: Amazing Trump address and only @OANN covered the full day on cable!

1) It was actually 71 weeks and 6 days after it was tweeted, so 503 days.

Jewish Gematria equivalents for 503:

Time is up, i am the Storm, Saint Patrick, Eli Lilly, God's messenger, Daybreak, The mark of Nimrod, Enters sacred, The dragon of chaos, Remnants of God, radiant nebula, Mr President, Mario Cuomo

2) 71 is a MIRROR or COMPLETION of 17 = Q

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This so called "NWO" started back in 1939 when a group of people had a meeting in New York city. This meeting was to deal with the fall out from the 1934 Business Plot failed, and their attempts to over throw the US government was exposed by Butler.

Go forward to 1949 when the National Security Act was signed and the US Constitution was essentially limited by the same people that wanted the Business Plot to succeed. When you had a US President go after the Secret Societies, he was shot in the head (JFK). After that Malta basically became the default go to group for most global decisions. Guess what, the Knights of Malta are nothing more then a go between for different groups from different nations to coordinate their plans.

So what does the "N" stand for? it's not new, NAZI, or nationalist. Maybe it isn't a "N" at all, what if it means something else... like the runic UR or something. It would be nice if Aoi came along and dropped a few more hints since we seem to be getting to a point where a short cut is no longer an option, and the path forward is full of brambles.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

One possibility from The Third Reich and the Nai influence:
Nai:

a member of a barber caste of Hindus in India that grooms the living and the dead and thus is intimately associated with Hindu ceremonial life including the contraction of marriages

www.merriam-webster.com...

You're obviously operating at a higher level of awareness than I am. I have yet to connect UFOs and Clones to Dominion, Ballot-fraud, Deep-state investigations, and other important issues of the moment. If you have, congratulations!

I feel like it's all connected to the underground industry these cults have spent a long time to create. They protect their cult/industry via above-ground systems, IE keeping their pawns in government, etc.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago0810699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Could the "N" in NWO mean Next?

Next World Order?

Heh, that seems just too simple. However, given after whatever the outcome with this Great Reset we may all be in the Next World Order.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
--U.S. Senate brings to light new revelations about Biden family business dealings with China and Russia.

Source: justthenews.com...

--A Majority of voters now believe A.G. Barr should appoint a Special Counsel to investigate Biden's Ukraine business dealings.

justthenews.com...

If Attorney General Barr turns out to be a member of the Deep State cabal, he will deserve a "best actor" award for sure. He has spoken in harshest of terms about what "they" put President Trump through the past 4 years. And just 60 days ago, he told Wolf Blister that Mail-In voting WILL BE a disaster, and shut Wolf up by pointing out how the NYTimes, and several Democrats in Congress have said the same thing over the past year.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Re: twitter.com...

I heard most, but not all of the Trump Legal Team press conference today. Did they spell out WHEN they will be appearing WHERE to argue WHAT?

It's getting pretty redundant hearing them talk about what they're going to do, without stating actual court dates and locations.

new topics

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join