It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm even of the opinion that Satan (or more correctly, the Adversary) is just doing his job too. Two halves of the same is even possible.

My feeling is that we are being distilled and the devil provides the heat.

The Devil does his job. He provides the contrast and the choice. This world is his and it's why we're told to be in the world, but not of it.

I think the human notion that we can make the world perfect stems from the deep knowledge that we know this world isn't right, that there is a deep flaw in it, but we have to acknowledge that we have the same flaws in our nature and that we can't ever make anything perfect ourselves. Only God can do that, so we surrender to Him. That's the realization we need to make, and the choice we're here for.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I used to live in Satellite Beach, FL. Right down the street from the Cape. I was stationed at Patrick AFB at the time. This happened to be the same time as the last official Space Shuttle launch. First we got to go out to the Cape to watch it take off. The real show was when it was coming back in to land, though.

One day I heard the most god awful, gigantic roar coming from the sky. I ran outside and the damn Space Shuttle was coming in for landing at the Cape, from South to North, right up the coast, directly over my house. I look up and I swear I could have thrown a baseball up and hit the damn thing. It was wild.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Did the pope’s account get hacked?

edit on 11/16/2020 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Did the pope’s account get hacked?

You have to know the sin to overcome it..

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Really?
Really?
I already have to worry about lefties losing their president.
Now we have to watch the Catholic reconcile this.

simultaneously?

Lines in the sand

I guess it’ll be me and trump vs the world.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

That makes her butt look fat.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That makes her butt look fat.

But but .... He was a Bar Bouncer.. lol

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Sidney Powell says they are going to be overturning several states results soon.

www.zerohedge.com...

I pray she is right.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Possibly backtracking?

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 11/16/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Uhhhh.....Holy Crap? Does anybody know if this could be true? Anybody know how legit the Buffalo Chronicle is? This is CRAZY!

buffalochronicle.com...

EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden

The innermost circles of the American mafia are abuzz. The Boss of the Philly mob — ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino — is taking a victory strut, hobnobbing around the highest echelons of old-time mafia folk, mostly in Florida, describing what may have been the heist of the century: the 2020 presidential election.

Is this even a possibility?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

To be honest, this letter is from the ranking member of a Congressional subcommittee. She is a Republican. She is refuting (rightly so, imo) the previous call by Democrat members of Congress.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Just to point out Other Presidential News
Not meant to distract but , seems like another scenerio is playing out in the Southern Hemisphere....

Peru now has no president as crisis takes chaotic turn

The Latin American nation’s political turmoil took a chaotic turn Sunday when interim leader Manuel Merino quit and Congress couldn’t decide on his replacement. That left Peru rudderless and in crisis less than a week after legislators ignited a storm of protest by removing President Martín Vizcarra, an anti-corruption crusader highly popular among Peruvians.

edit on 11162020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Back to the future time.

The 2020 sting has been in the works since 2016 at the very least.
They held back on the midterm to gather more Intel and insert more agents and CI's inside the dem/cabal voting shenanigans.

They have it all.

These people are REALLY STUPID

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Ketsuko, I’m glad your around. You articulate so well what you understand about faith and Biblical Christianity. I can’t seem to put into words the same sentiment as yours. But all I can say is I agree with what you are saying.

Some times I feel like a supper ball bouncing around the corners of a room. Your post are soft parts of the wall that let me finally settle down.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Uhhhh.....Holy Crap? Does anybody know if this could be true? Anybody know how legit the Buffalo Chronicle is? This is CRAZY!

buffalochronicle.com...

EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden

The innermost circles of the American mafia are abuzz. The Boss of the Philly mob — ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino — is taking a victory strut, hobnobbing around the highest echelons of old-time mafia folk, mostly in Florida, describing what may have been the heist of the century: the 2020 presidential election.

Thread please.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
POTUS has tweeted 29 times so far today, starting at 08:09:45!

There are 2 self-retweets which I'll decode in a separate post.

Here i'll concentrate on timestamp of first tweet:

The Washington Post forgot to read the complaint. Fake News. Poll Watchers, and the way they were treated, are a very big deal in the complaint! t.co...

#8 Follow Huma - HRC, Muslim Brotherhood, or child?

#809 Clowns revealed in China/other. 2010. [187] Sold intel? HRC open source server? [Missing emails] [CrowdStrike] Granted access. Betrayed. Only the tip. This will be made public [soon].

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 26e3a8 No.678011 📁
Mar 15 2018 18:29:14 (EST)
BOOOOOM!
Q

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

buffalochronicle.com...

Thread please.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Make them think they are in control or truly giving up???

link

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
POTUS 2x self-retweets, so far, today:

#1, at 08:27:55, DELTA from original = 01 09:10:34

ANTIFA SCUM ran for the hills today when they tried attacking the people at the Trump Rally, because those people aggressively fought back. Antifa waited until tonight, when 99% were gone, to attack innocent #MAGA People. DC Police, get going — do your job and don’t hold back!!!

#2, at 08:48:21, DELTA from original = 00 18:28:14

John Bolton was one of the dumbest people in government that I’ve had the “pleasure” to work with. A sullen, dull and quiet guy, he added nothing to National Security except, “Gee, let’s go to war.” Also, illegally released much Classified Information. A real dope!

1) DELTAs point to posts: 18:28:14
Tweet #1
#1 HRC Extradition

#109 St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, cast down to Hell Satan and all his evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.: Amen brother.

#910 Do not focus on the call details. We knew it would leak. We knew certain areas of the WH were bugged. We knew certain people would leak. Focus - why AUS?

#1034 What fell from space recently? Accident or retaliation?: When was Hussein in China? Track events. Timeline. We are in control W

#34 Q Clearance Patriot My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light.

Tweet #2
#18 Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to prev term limits rule?

#1828 [SPY OP] [WH [Hussein][VJ][DM][JB][RE][[[JK]]][SP][KM]]←—-→[HRC/DNC] [C_A [JB][CLAS1-5]](NSA - play/reveal TT) ^^ [DNI [JC]] ^^ ^^ ^^^ ^^ [DOJ [LL][SY][BO-CS(UK)][DL][PS][DL][JC][MM][RB]]←——–→[BC]* ^^^^^ [FBI [JC][AM][JR][MS][BP][PS][LP][JB][MK][JC][SM][TG][KC]]←————→[[HRC][BC][HA][CM]………][FAKE NEWS] ^^^^ [NO NAME][MEDIA - [JB][JC] LEAKS—→POTUS Daily Brief/FBI] ^^^^ [FUSION GPS](Shell2)←——–(CS)——-→[NO NAME] [PERKINS COIE](Shell2) ^^^^^ [WASH FREE BEACON](Shell1) ^^^^^^ [[HRC][JP][RM]/DNC[DWS]/[JC]]←—–→[UK PM/MI6/SIS[SPY ACTIV]]←—→[CS] *Tarmac (final meeting - no charges/drop = supreme court) *Go-Between(s) (meetings 1-4) Hussein (3) NAT SEC ORDERS OFFICIAL (POTUS CAN DECLAS)(Bottom-to-top (see now))(FBI/DOJ to expand fast) FISA apps FALSE activate domestic spy campaign (UK assist - feed to C_A (cannot operate domestically)(JB) They NEVER thought she would lose.

#2814 Discretion must be applied when dealing w/ matters of NAT SEC / sensitive ongoing investigations. Info released to date was necessary in order to refute the FAKE NEWS narrative and provide the public w/ a taste of the TRUTH (i.e. future events). Conf sources (House) that you gain critical from is simply one of many vehicles used (by design). CONTROLLED AT THE TOP. NO LEAKS for this reason.

#14 DURHAM boat picture: SCI[F] Military Intelligence. What is 'State Secrets' and how upheld in the SC? What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies? What must occur to allow for civilian trials? Why is this relevant? What was Flynn's background? Why is this relevant? Why did Adm R (NSA) meet Trump privately w/o auth? Does POTUS know where the bodies are buried? Does POTUS have the goods on most bad actors? Was TRUMP asked to run for President? Why? By Who? Was HRC next in line? Was the election suppose to be rigged? Did good people prevent the rigging? Why did POTUS form a panel to investigate? Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact? What is POTUS in control of? What is the one organization left that isn't corrupt? Why does the military play such a vital role? Why is POTUS surrounded by highly respected generals? Who guards former Presidents? Why is that relevant? Who guards HRC? Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate? Why hasn't the MB been classified as a terrorist org? What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism? What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law? What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines? Why is this important? What is Mueller's background? Military? Was Trump asked to run for President w/ assurances made to prevent tampering? How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?
Who is helping POTUS?

edit on 16-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
BOOOOM
Holy Canoly - Ohio Governor is going down. Did everyone see this? Connected?

==FBI Agents search home of Ohio Governor appointed PUCO Chairman (Public Utilities)

eu.cincinnati.com...

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join