It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

A TREATISE ON WHITE MAGIC by Alice A. Bailey, Lucis Trust, 1979, pg 45:

The Knowers of God in that era will preponderate over those who are simply aspiring to that knowledge, and their contact and the results of the force they transmit will be felt in all the kingdoms of nature. Dominion over all forms, and the power to act as transmitters of that spiritual energy we call love is the promised reward of the triumphant solar Angels, and the prized goal of their meditationwork. The Sons of God will triumph on earth in full incarnated expression, and will bring light (therefore life) to all the manifested forms.

Pg 269:

A man should know his status before he can rightly heal. This does not apply to those healers who are unconscious workers, being powerful transmitters of prana or solar vitality. Their name is legion and they do much good even though at times the energy they transmit serves to stimulate wrongly.

The book contains the 15 Rules for Magic, and for soul control, based on these words in the Bhagavad-Gita: "Though I am Unborn, the Soul that passes not away, though I am the Lord of Being, yet as Lord over My nature I become manifest, through the magical power of the Soul."

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: 772STi

I took a few pics from Spessard Holland North Beach park, down by Billies takeout, beachfront.

It was pretty amazing, and the pics don't do it justice.

[...]]

Beautiful.
Reminds me of watching launches from Canaveral in Vero Beach.
edit on Sun Nov 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: akiros
a reply to: carewemust

well, one actor trick is to use blinking to kind of prime your mind. It helps with thinking and talking. Usually if you are choked up and need to talk you can blink and it helps. For me anyways.

If I were in SP's position right now I'd be a blinking mess, too.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hey, just a quick one, but might have a fair amount of use for those looking into dominion...

Sp ecific search term for Google that yeilds high quality information on Dominion and use

Codemonkey thought it was very useful, so I put value on it from that basis.
edit on 15-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It's going to be good humanity leaders vs. evil fascist leaders.

South Dakota Gov. Noem Refuses To Enforce Biden Mask Mandate, Citing Lack Of Authority

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem (R) has made clear that she won't be enforcing any potential 'mask mandate' from a Biden administration, citing a lack of authority, according to a statement made to local outlet Argus Leader.

"It's a good day for freedom. Joe Biden realizes that the president doesn't have the authority to institute a mask mandate," said Noem's communications director, Ian Fury, adding "For that matter, neither does Governor Noem, which is why she has provided her citizens with the full scope of the science and trusted them to make the best decisions for themselves and their loved-ones."

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
After President Trump is sworn in, the wrath of the U.S. government will rain down on several "News" outlets and Social Media platforms. No assistance needed from Congress, who are spineless do-nothings anyway.

I really hope so. My mind can't comprehend another outcome. Nothing else makes sense knowing all this stuff.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The Knowers of God in that era will preponderate over those who are simply aspiring to that knowledge, and their contact and the results of the force they transmit will be felt in all the kingdoms of nature. Dominion over all forms, and the power to act as transmitters of that spiritual energy we call love is the promised reward of the triumphant solar Angels, and the prized goal of their meditationwork. The Sons of God will triumph on earth in full incarnated expression, and will bring light (therefore life) to all the manifested forms.

Pg 269:

A man should know his status before he can rightly heal. This does not apply to those healers who are unconscious workers, being powerful transmitters of prana or solar vitality. Their name is legion and they do much good even though at times the energy they transmit serves to stimulate wrongly.

The book contains the 15 Rules for Magic, and for soul control, based on these words in the Bhagavad-Gita: "Though I am Unborn, the Soul that passes not away, though I am the Lord of Being, yet as Lord over My nature I become manifest, through the magical power of the Soul."

You guys are just killing it tonight. Thank you! We really are part of an orchestra, all specialized in our instruments.

This is great.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Pg 269:

Dominion is all over in the Bible. God made man to have Dominion over the earth.

“And God blessed them. And God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth."”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:28‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Man let the spiritual entities have dominion over the earth after the fall. A good reason for the flood.

And then there is this:

“He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.

But the court shall sit in judgment, and his dominion shall be taken away, to be consumed and destroyed to the end. And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; his kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.'”
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭7:25-27‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Kinda sound like Inverting the power pyramid. From Dark to light.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Why would you name a voting system company after a word that can be defined as...

..."without being accountable"?😳🤔

Besides the definition you posted, another reason could be that many things that originate in canada are called dominion this and that because the country is officially called the "dominion of canada"

Dominion voting system... Oh canada, you embarrass me.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
wow
MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Justice (DOJ) ordered the filing of criminal charges against the Commission on Elections (Comelec) and vote-counting machine supplier Smartmatic for changing the script in the servers in the middle of results transmissions during the 2016 polls

www.rappler.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Anyone seen this court testimony video on rigged elections? 👀
Wow, goes way back to 2004!

twitter.com...
edit on 15-11-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
THAT is treason.

These people are in open revolt. It is time the DOJ called them on it. We are at war as it is. May as well get your licks in White hats if your reading this.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Looks like Bidens minions have started his policy's

Michigan governor seeks shutdown of Great Lakes oil pipeline
Line 5 is part of Enbridge’s Lakehead network of pipelines that carries oil from western Canada to refineries in the U.S. and Ontario

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

Why would you name a voting system company after a word that can be defined as...

..."without being accountable"?😳🤔

Besides the definition you posted, another reason could be that many things that originate in canada are called dominion this and that because the country is officially called the "dominion of canada"

Dominion voting system... Oh canada, you embarrass me.

Wow, I did not know that! Good point.

link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

The world is watching.

Edit: CappedDog beat me to it

He said show. "Our side of the show."

link   
a reply to: Trillium

That’s from 2017

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Some systems of magic seem to revolve around the Will.. imposing your Will on the world around you. This also applies to many "self help" systems which basically re-package and re-brand.

As I understand God it is more about surrender of our will to the almighty God.

We ask God, through prayer, as Jesus taught us "not my will but thine be done..."

We don't force our will on God, we surrender our will to his and have faith in his plan.

Many... Christian... groups reverse this and follow the Will... "I claim this in Jesus name." Which, to my thinking, is about imposing their will on the world... the same some systems of magic.

Anyways, that is my thoughts. I also don't believe in imposing my beliefs on others. Each has their own journey and we are not their judge.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
LOL just like that... Durham stays in the game.

mobile.twitter.com...

This one I confirmed.

The first statement about Durham throwing in the towel was probably to give MSM a black-eye, because they go crazy reporting anything that even indirectly hurts President Trump. Same happened today with the Trump tweet inferring that Biden had won the election.

Because the MSM doesn't issue retractions, the majority of the public tonight believes Durham quit investigating Obama-BidenGate, and Trump has conceded to Biden.

Imagine their shock and anger at the Mainstream Media when Durham issues indictments and Trump's team finds enough fraud to trigger Supreme Court ordered Audits in key states.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Yes, what happens is by God's will. That means no matter what happens in this election things -- it is by God's will. He allows it ... even if that means Biden gets sworn in. If Biden successfully steals the election and gets away with it, it is because it serves God's will at this time for some reason or other. None of that means we must acquiesce because it's wrong in terms of the law and justice, what was done, but at that point in time, Biden in the presidency is what God needs for the plan. Trust the plan.

We know no one can defeat God and He wins in the end.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
And there it is. The Covert-19 Op is the crisis they needed to usher in the Great Reset/Agenda 2030 or otherwise known as global communism. Globalist Trudeau isn’t even hiding it now. Conspiracy theory no more.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Trillium

That’s from 2017

Ya it to show it not the first time or place they do it LOL
edit on 15-11-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join