It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

First post was Oct 28th, 2017... so that video is 20 days earlier and by a guy who's done a few other "insider" videos. Thought to be Sebastian Gorka?

Note also that the blurb shows terms #MAGA and #KAG?

To my knowledge, the first we heard of #Keep America Great was 2 years later in the primaries for this election?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: akiros
a reply to: carewemust

well, one actor trick is to use blinking to kind of prime your mind. It helps with thinking and talking. Usually if you are choked up and need to talk you can blink and it helps. For me anyways.

I think its time for me to author a combo Smartmatic - Dominion - Scytl thread:

President of smartmatic Peter V. Neffinger is on Biden's transition team. Smartmatic owns dominion!!!

Neffinger is Chairman of the Board of Directors of Smartmatic, a multinational company that specializes in building and implementing electronic voting systems.
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Need more...

We'll probably all be deplatformed in 2021.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Catherine Herridge:

NEW: Senior administration official confirms to
@CBSNews
as accurate, adding
@DNI_Ratcliffe
will publicly detail the “depth + breadth of Chinese espionage + influence operations targeting the US”

twitter.com...

I would feel better about Ratcliffe's upcoming revelations if Catherine had said "...targeting the US election."

As it stands, his revelation could be China hacked the repair shop server where Hunter Biden's laptop was repaired.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: IAMTAT

I love living 1 mile from the ocean. I know it's off topic but it good to have a break and recognize how great this country is and what we risk losing. And what we are fighting for.

Seconded 👍
I'm on the left coast and I feel the same. We can see the occasional launch from Edwards where I live which is great but the sunsets are awesome practically every day.
Here's tonight's

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Catherine Herridge:

NEW: Senior administration official confirms to
@CBSNews
as accurate, adding
@DNI_Ratcliffe
will publicly detail the “depth + breadth of Chinese espionage + influence operations targeting the US”

twitter.com...

I would feel better about Ratcliffe's upcoming revelations if Catherine had said "...targeting the US election."

As it stands, his revelation could be China hacked the repair shop server where Hunter Biden's laptop was repaired.

LOL - exactly.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Bill O'Reilly Predicts 'Collapse' Of Cable News Networks Post-Trump

“They don’t have any credibility,” he said, adding “everybody knew… they were trying to destroy Trump.”

“Now you’re going to tell the truth,” he scoffed. “It’s over.”

On Thursday, Nielsen reported that more than 1 million cable viewers per minute were tuning into Newsmax’s "Greg Kelly Reports" – as the network estimates an additional million viewers tuned in through streaming OTT devices.

CNN’s media analyst Brian Stelter tweeted Saturday, “At this point, I think we can confidently say that Newsmax is cutting into Fox’s base . . . “

Stelter noted that Newsmax is gaining market share for its strong pro-Trump positioning.

And O’Reilly is warning viewers that liberal media outlets that harshly challenged Trump won’t hold Biden to the same standards.

“Whatever Biden does will be the greatest thing,” O’Reilly said.

“He’s not going to hold many press conferences, he’s not going to be around.”

But O’Reilly said it won’t be Biden who wields the most power.

“Biden’s not the most powerful man in the country. [Senate Majority Leader and Kentucky GOP Sen.] Mitch McConnell is,” he asserted, predicting that McConnell in a GOP controlled upper chamber will block “all the nutty” progressive proposals initiated by a Biden administration.

www.newsmax.com...

Pretty much the only people I know that follow any MSM outlets is maybe five people at work over the age of 40. Oh and the idiot higher ups, gaurnteed they voted Biden.
All the people I'm still acquainted with from school aren't buying jack # about any of this. We grew up during 9/11, all we know is war and lies.
There's that for whatever it's worth.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I've known about this for a while now but it could be crazy for new peepers.

Aliens Have Been Adrenochrome Harvesting, EATING Human Beings And They Didn't Tell Anyone Because The Elite, ROTHSCHILD, Have Been Trading Them PEOPLE AS FOOD FOR TECHNOLOGY Since The 1930's.

www.theorionlines.com...

I got the urge to post it. What are peoples opinions on it and I'd love more information. Careful however, there's startling video and images so brace yourself.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago1107699 by Flesh699 because: Fixed word added bolding

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Last Q Drop...

Nov 13, 2020 12:20:55 AM EST
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6
Durham.
Q

Then in 2 days we are hearing “Durham is dropping everything”???

Come on folks. This smells like Durham is going to drop something alright. Hammer?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Last Q Drop...

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6
Durham.
Q

Come on folks. This smells like Durham is going to drop something alright. Hammer?

Not a clue. except maybe this twitter.com...

Nov 9th? The guy loves to run his mouth..........

link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
I've known about this for a while now but it could be crazy for new peepers.

Aliens Have Been Adrenochrome Harvesting, EATING Human Beings And They Didn't Tell Anyone Because The Elite, ROTHSCHILD, Have Been Trading Them PEOPLE AS FOOD FOR TECHNOLOGY Since The 1930's.

www.theorionlines.com...

I got the urge to post it. What are peoples opinions on it and I'd love more information. Careful however, there's startling video and images so brace yourself.

Strange... I was reading this in the Bible today.

“And I said: Hear, you heads of Jacob and rulers of the house of Israel! Is it not for you to know justice?— you who hate the good and love the evil, who tear the skin from off my people and their flesh from off their bones, who eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them, and break their bones in pieces and chop them up like meat in a pot, like flesh in a cauldron. Then they will cry to the Lord, but he will not answer them; he will hide his face from them at that time, because they have made their deeds evil. Thus says the Lord concerning the prophets who lead my people astray, who cry "Peace" when they have something to eat, but declare war against him who puts nothing into their mouths. Therefore it shall be night to you, without vision, and darkness to you, without divination. The sun shall go down on the prophets, and the day shall be black over them;”
‭‭Micah‬ ‭3:1-6‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Nothing new under the sun.

edit on 15-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Last Q Drop...

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6
Durham.
Q

Kinda my thoughts on the situation. They're projecting after calling the full race for Creepy Joe on Friday after the post. Looks to me like they're expending ammunition.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

How easy is to manipulate time stamps on youtube? Because .. damn.

Watched a few videos and read comments. Socratic method inplay.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Why would you name a voting system company after a word that can be defined as...

..."without being accountable"?😳🤔

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think it’s hilarious that Ron (Codemonkey) is bad mouthing Parler when 8kun is a hot mess, lol.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

One can replace the video without altering the published date or title.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Beautiful picture

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Oh boy. Trump just tweeted "the World is watching"

twitter.com...

....owned Dominion Voting Systems, turned down by Texas and many others because it was not good or secure, those responsible for the safeguarding of our Constitution cannot allow the Fake results of the 2020 Mail-In Election to stand. The World is watching!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
After President Trump is sworn in, the wrath of the U.S. government will rain down on several "News" outlets and Social Media platforms. No assistance needed from Congress, who are spineless do-nothings anyway.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The world is watching.

Edit: CappedDog beat me to it
edit on 15-11-2020 by TheMandolorian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join