It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Yup, I only was reading Micah because I was wanting to see if there is anything significant about the 33 book of the Bible.

One of my favs comes from that book: "Everyone will sit under their own vine and under their own fig tree, and no one will make them afraid...."

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Catherine Herridge:

NEW: Senior administration official confirms to
@CBSNews
as accurate, adding
@DNI_Ratcliffe
will publicly detail the “depth + breadth of Chinese espionage + influence operations targeting the US”

twitter.com...

Speculation is this information release from DNI Ratcliffe will enable activation of President Trump's 2018 Executive Order related to foreign interference:

If you haven't read the Executive Order from 2018 in full -- you should.

The depth of the verbiage (lawyer speak) and what it entails for seizures, punishment, etc. is mountainous.

From big tech, big finance, R's, D's, fake media and social media he's going after the whole cartel! No doubt, he's been planning this since the day after he sent that "side of beef" home.

Stable Genius. No Brakes!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
KU showing the world what the deep state is up too and that they were in such a position to still go through with it is like watching a train with no breaks full of Bond villains speeding by while KU holds up a sign to the occupants saying the bridge is out ahead.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
.....And 8:45pm the emergency alert system officially spooking me again , this time it wasnt an Amber but a tornado warning telling NJ, NY, CT to shelter in place. Tornadoes in north east in November- Apparently the storm is upon me.

WE had 50 mph sustained winds all day in NE Ohio today, just now starting to die down. Folded my flagpole in half.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Catherine Herridge:

NEW: Senior administration official confirms to
@CBSNews
as accurate, adding
@DNI_Ratcliffe
will publicly detail the “depth + breadth of Chinese espionage + influence operations targeting the US”

twitter.com...

Speculation is this information release from DNI Ratcliffe will enable activation of President Trump's 2018 Executive Order related to foreign interference:

If you haven't read the Executive Order from 2018 in full -- you should.

The depth of the verbiage (lawyer speak) and what it entails for seizures, punishment, etc. is mountainous.

From big tech, big finance, R's, D's, fake media and social media he's going after the whole cartel! No doubt, he's been planning this since the day after he sent that "side of beef" home.

Stable Genius. No Brakes!

It's almost as if this all was planned.

edit on 15-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
.....And 8:45pm the emergency alert system officially spooking me again , this time it wasnt an Amber but a tornado warning telling NJ, NY, CT to shelter in place. Tornadoes in north east in November- Apparently the storm is upon me.

I've had 3 Child Abduction alerts on my phone and television since 3pm today. First time ever on the cell-phone! It feels like the Federal EMS is preparing for something.

The huge increase in military flight activity last Thursday/Friday could have been part of the preparation.

edit on 11/15/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: CaPpedDoG
Oh boy. Trump just tweeted "the World is watching"

twitter.com...

....owned Dominion Voting Systems, turned down by Texas and many others because it was not good or secure, those responsible for the safeguarding of our Constitution cannot allow the Fake results of the 2020 Mail-In Election to stand. The World is watching!

Even Q was LOL
THE WORLD IS WATCHING!

The World is watching

FYI: Sctyl is a Barcelona-based company.

Time stamp: 119 mirror 911 - when did it all hit the fan???

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ugh. May be fake. Ignore for now.

Mea Culpa
edit on 15-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

twitter.com...

....owned Dominion Voting Systems, turned down by Texas and many others because it was not good or secure, those responsible for the safeguarding of our Constitution cannot allow the Fake results of the 2020 Mail-In Election to stand. The World is watching!

Even Q was LOL
THE WORLD IS WATCHING!

The World is watching

Yep sure is

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We've been peppered with them (Amber Alerts) in Missouri lately. None in Missouri these past few days, but the last couple of weeks were really active. Enough that everyone at practice was remarking on it.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Yeah. East coast here and we had crazy storm and wind for an hour or so tonight. Lost the top of a tree and a bunch of other stuff blew all over. For a minute there it did sound like we had a tornado headed right for us!!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
I posted that Tweet earlier and everyone told me it was from a "fake" Giuliani account.

When I went directly to: twitter.com... , sure nuff, the Tweet was not there. Just looked again and it still isn't. Must have been a fake account originating it.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Folks bouncing around the Gateway "article" really should read it with a more discerning eye or at all.

It is riddled with falsehoods. Dates, people and purpose of Durham just to name a few.

The headline is clickbate and the dates are wrong, the people are wrong and there are other prosecutors involved. The article is a mess built around one line from Sean Davis, which, if memory serves: Durham ain't said a GD thing in 4 years, I hardly think he's going to say anything or let a subordinate suddenly speak.

I have come to really despise the concept of headline reading as a means of information gathering, as it just gives the low life mental defective shills some piece of trash for them to feed off.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

twitter.com...

Even Q was LOL
THE WORLD IS WATCHING!

The World is watching

Time stamp: 119 mirror 911 - when did it all hit the fan???

I guess the writing has always been on the wall.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Sidney pointed to this Kraken article for a primer...

What’s Kraken?

While you may not agree that President Trump is a strategic genius who sees things far into the future and prepares for all contingencies, it cannot be doubted that two years ago he anticipated foreign interference with our election process and issued in an Executive Order a means to investigate and punish any person, group or country which engaged in such international election fraud.

It’s a lengthy order and I’ll try to note some of the most significant portions of it. It tasks the DNI with preparing a report of the investigative results of such interference no later than 45 days after an election, but specifies:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
LOL just like that... Durham stays in the game.

mobile.twitter.com...

This one I confirmed.

edit on 15-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
I posted that Tweet earlier and everyone told me it was from a "fake" Giuliani account.

When I went directly to: twitter.com... , sure nuff, the Tweet was not there. Just looked again and it still isn't. Must have been a fake account originating it.

Yup. Scrubbed my post. They got me. lol

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

I took a few pics from Spessard Holland North Beach park, down by Billies takeout, beachfront.

It was pretty amazing, and the pics don't do it justice.

(post by PilSungMtnMan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join