It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They're pushing way too hard to make this fait accompli.

It makes me suspicious.

Biden Gets the Transition He Deserves.

The myths are :

(1) A transition requires an official GSA sign-off to begin.

(2) Same-party transitions are smoother.

(3) Transitions start after the election.

(4) Transitions show how an administration will operate.

(5) Biden faces a very difficult transition.

The quote comes from a piece written in the WaPo that is linked, but the conclusion of its author is that to the extent there are troubles with any presidential transition, the fault would lie within the Biden team, not the Trump admin. Not only that, but to the extent the Biden team can expect cooperation from the Trump admin, they likely forfeited it the moment Biden called Trump a clown and told him to shut up during the first debate.

In other words, that cooperation is voluntary and depends on good feelings.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: ketsuko
Insani ty!

Fauci told Jake Tapper that even with a 90 to 95% effective vaccine we would have to keep masks and social distancing practices.

That should tell you this is about control, not saving anyone.

Registered Nurse here.
ONLY N-95 does anything.
Anything else is simply a symbol of submission.

They laugh at us like we’re sheep.
What they don’t understand about me is the same thing they don’t understand about you.

I am not a nutter.
I manage a nursing home. Take care of their families members. Give them the care the wish they had time to do.
I manage ALL the major decisions made on my floor and I keep up with lab values and I notify MDs and NPs of significant changes.
When I have time I even pass trays out and wipe bottoms. Never at the same time mind you. That’s cross contamination but you don’t have to be a nurse to know that.

I say yes ma’am and no ma’am.

They all tell me what a good person I am.

I do all this knowing what I know about the world.

And I come on here talking about lizard people.

It’s a very very thin line to walk and it takes a very stable mind to do so.

I know you can all say similar stories.
We are all nurses, lawyers, producers, engineers, etc.

They don’t give us enough credit.

Thank you for posting this.

Maybe you could answer a question for me.

What is the process for any of your residents that wish to vote?

Ok. I’m going to lay it all out on the line right now and I don’t want to scare anyone. I’ve been saving my money for over a year because my intuition told me all this was going to happen.
I haven’t worked since September. I don’t want my last months on earth to be spent punching a clock.
That’s how I’m able to post like I own the place now.
So I honestly don’t know how voting works. Last time I was there, there was a lady in the business office whose responsibility was to pass out all the mail because no visitors were allowed in.

I would only admit this to you guys but I wouldn’t trust that they voted for Trump.

I’m a liberal at heart. I understand these scumbags. That’s why they hate me. I understand how they think and they know I do.

I even share HCs birthday.

I can’t even fully type it out
edit on 15-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Account suspended.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wqs listening to NPR yesterday and they were gushing over a Susan Rice SoS pick.

Hinting this as and end run around the Trump administration because of her security clearance.

She's also on that "indictment" audio list that's been hovering around but there's no good reason for that clip to be credible.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25561570]carewemust
God love her, but why does she blink so much? (I didn't notice until someone on Twitter pointed it out yesterday)

I’d have to go back and look to confirm but it’s possibly we didn’t notice it before because it’s “new”. Sometimes us older people have light sensitivity issues with our eyes when we are sleep deprived. I also have increased dry eye problems during those times too... both of which cause me to blink a ton when I normally wouldn’t. I could be wrong but I imagine she isn’t sleeping much right now.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

If it's something not from our dimensional world, and all we see now is merely parts of something dimensional like carl sagan once described he also could have found out that what we wish for can not actually exist in our world..
And that can't be good?

I know I'm on the right path..

Scientific and Theological Understandings of Randomness in Nature... Saturn
The Cube of illusion
edit on 0b33America/ChicagoSun, 15 Nov 2020 16:16:33 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 15 Nov 2020 16:16:33 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Account suspended.

Understood. We are at war. War is very dirty.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well, this is an interesting find by a /qresearch anon:

Tweet

Bigger picture when clicked:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's now an ATS thread from a Tweet where Trump says "He won because the Election was Rigged." That's what they're basing it on.

Mainstream media including Fox news is saying that tweet from President Trump proves he needs to start transitioning now to Joe Biden.

They don't realize that Donald Trump is the president in till January 20th.

Post-Election (if there is a change in administration)

On the day following the election, GSA begins to provide office space and support services to the president-elect and Vice President-elect, with support continuing up to 60 days after inauguration

A classified summary regarding national security is given to the president-elect as soon as possible after the election

30 days before the expiration of the term, GSA begins support to outgoing president and vice president, with support continuing for 7 months total

Transition Act of 1963 | Implementing the Presidential Transition Act

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

A sneeze could be considered a "release" of something internal.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Additionally, the active admin can aid things along, remain indifferent to it, or take the Obama tack and spy on them in order to try to get dirt to impeach them later on.

Chances are the Trump admin will choose route number two if the election results as they are end up certified.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Whoa. I've not really understood the whole dog comms. That makes too much sense.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Stating the obvious , but one has to wonder ... Especially while TIMING is supposed to be EVERYTHING

Durham’s Lame Duck Period: Democratic Leaders Suggest A Dim Future For Biden-Related Investigations

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Also reminds me of the KU line "We are the CURE."

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Id like to solve the puzzle?

Doctor Fauci is a CIA asset?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This clip reminds me of the one last month where the driver flipped the bird to Trump supporters, and ran into the car in front of her....then police pulled up to write her a ticket.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Noticeable, and they don't convey the sense of confidence usually evident from a president-elect's cabinet.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Id like to solve the puzzle?

Doctor Fauci is a CIA asset?

He's certainly something. Look at those eyeballs:

And I just read this freak show of an article.

thehill.com...

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine (R) said Sunday that while President Trump is within his legal right to challenge the 2020 election results, his administration should begin the formal transition process with President-elect Joe Biden’s team “for the country’s sake.

It’s clear, that certainly based on what we know now, that Joe Biden is the president-elect and that transition for the country’s sake, it’s important for a normal transition to start through,” DeWine said. “And the president could go on his other track, his legal track, we should respect that, but we also need to begin that process.

They paint themselves at this point. HOW IS IT CLEAR DeWINE? The only clear thing I see is a big cloud of sh!t mist on the horizon. How can you be a public official spouting these things?

I also didn't realize it was Sunday until just now.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Within an hour of AG Barr meeting with Mitch McConnell last week, McConnell took to the Senate floor to voice full support of Donald Trump's election challenge. Mitch was very skeptical prior to the meeting.

Great point care. I was looking at it as Mitch telling Barr something, but the opposite is most likely. Great point. If any Senator/Congressperson thought blood was in the water for Trump, they’d distance in a heartbeat.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

It's now an ATS thread from a Tweet where Trump says "He won because the Election was Rigged." That's what they're basing it on.

Mainstream media including Fox news is saying that tweet from President Trump proves he needs to start transitioning now to Joe Biden.

Whoa!

Pretty sure I said it here, that expect the media/Dems to start calling for Trump to step aside so Biden can get in and "start the healing process".

I really, really think it was here I said that.

/Lance Nostradamus Corvette (not my real name)

[twists shoulder patting himself on the back]

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join