It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If you're sliding something into the news cycle and hoping it goes unnoticed, it's a Friday night document dump. If the editors are hoping to keep it under the radar, they ignore it until Friday evening.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm waiting for the 11/16 (1) year Delta personally

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The GA SoS said the other day on the news that it would be an audit, a recount and a recanvassing all at once.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Crazy we listen to any of it .... It's just Noise

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Creep Thumper

There always is, but the thing about prophecy is that it never becomes clear until it's upon us. If it were easy to interpret it, then we'd already understand it clearly and know for sure how it all ends.

Thus my post.

Like anyone, I view the book from my unique perspective. I'm in no way saying I'm right, just that it struck me, personally, a certain way and in my own time.

🙂

a reply to: butcherguy

I'm right there with you. đź‘Ť
edit on 11/13/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MetalThunder
Michigan lawmakers should just order an audit-recount like Georgia did. Stop the damn dithering. There's far more Evidence of cheating in Michigan, than there was in Georgia.

Rudy said they are filing more next week, MI he said has major problems they cannot defend. Federal court is the key.

Worth noting, the courts are garbage too, state courts beyond it. So Federal filings will both streamline and put the end at the feet of the Supremes. We'll see who controls the Roberts blackmail then.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If Collins & Lin Wood get Scooby Doo’d in GA this effort dies on the vine.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
a reply to: Observationalist
I can hardly believe the colossal difference between life quite literally a few months ago, and today. Almost 9 months.

Perhaps 9 months is a Spiritual gestation and new Earth-energy will begin to birth in a couple weeks.

I had to reply to this one Dooby. If I'm right, and if any of my weird experiences amount to anything, then what you just said means way more than you know. Way more.

How it manifests is a different matter. It might not be apparent at first either. I'm unsure. We're in the womb, it is delivering a baby, and we're all feeling the birthing pains. Giving birth is painful, and everyone is feeling it. But spiritual births manifest into the material world in strange ways (as I believe we are experiencing).

I know that this might all sound like nonsense to some. I can't help that. But the strange aspects of "reality" are more real to me than physicality for the most part. The madness of people going to work, hording money and possession, doing stuff that means nothing, buying crap they don't need to fill a hole in their soul to just pass time until they die... that to me is madness. If that's reality, I don't care for it much. The inner journey is where it's at.

The dark forces, of course, want to drag you into their material reality. They want you to worry about money... your health... your property... live in fear. All low vibrational stuff that doesn't feed your soul in any way. That is why they are on the constant attack right now.

Spiritual awakening is happening, and they are terrified.

Their plans will fail.

Be light.

"Normal" was never natural anyway. Don't look backwards. We were flies in a trap.
Even death isn't something to be feared. We don't die. We're here for a reason... visitors. Witnesses perhaps.
A spiritual message I once received told me that "We all agreed to be here". Make of that what you will.
I suspect that Douglas Adams was very close to the truth... that we are answering a question, and all a part of the solution.

It's a very exciting time, despite the pain.

I'm sure of it.

But, whatever will be will be. The unknown country... the future.

As a side note. I decided to look up the "Unknown Country". It led me to a book about the life of Igor Stravinsky... the composer. On further study, it led to a piece he created called, "The Elegy of J.F.K." that he wrote following his assassination. It is an uncomfortable piece, not what you would call enjoyable listening. But the lyrics struck me as interesting.

Elegy for J.F.K.
When a just man dies,
Lamentation and praise,
Sorrow and joy, are one.

Why then, why there,
Why thus, we cry, did he die?
The heavens are silent.

What he was, he was:
What he is fated to become
Depends on us

Remembering his death,
How we choose to live
Will decide its meaning.

Given the current period of time, they are interesting are they not?

Even further, Stravinsky wrote 2 pieces earlier in his career that feel relevant to this post.
The first... "The Firebird". The phoenix! Born of the ashes of the old world.
The second "The Rite of Spring". Spring... new life, renewal, a new beginning. Birth.

These little journeys, following instinct lead to strange places and connections that to me, are miraculous. When I say that there is more to reality than coincidence or chance... this is why. Unexpected connections. Why did I write unknown country? Why did it lead me there given the context of my reply to Doobys message about birth and the 9 month cycle.

I don't know... but it is a display of how reality weaves.

There are always greater things at play than what is before our eyes. In that I trust.
Even the dark forces are just playing their part. Equals and opposites. Balance.

I apologise if this post seems all over the place, and maybe even irrelevant to some... but maybe interesting to Dooby.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I don’t see that happening but you never know.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I don’t see that happening but you never know.

mobile.twitter.com...

Playing defense on day 1 when they need to be 100% on offense.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

One thing worth observing. EVERYTHING is under the spotlight right now.

Most folks don't want the center stage, the courts, LEO's, military, politicos, bureaucRATS or even ourselves. Judges don't relish the idea of deciding a global election, bureaucRATS don't want to lose their jobs, folks resist the light because the dark has told them the dark is comfortable and safe.

Few like change, and even fewer like it on a mass scale. Few don't want their POV changed at all, they like it as it is and prefer to simply reconfigure their perceptions to fit safe zones. That's fine, but understand that what is being done here is a WHOLESALE change of it all.

The science/med industry has been fully exposed is a criminal organization via The Roan hoax - who is ready to reconfigure their entire POV based on that truth?

You cannot expose massive voter manipulation and then expect to plop back in the easy chair and resume voter manipulation. It's just stupid beyond belief to cry "out them all" and then cry "when the outing looks horrifying" Folks have no idea what fair elections are - none, zero, so "demanding" it is akin to demanding we replace sheep dog herders with unicorns.

We've never had fair elections. The process is BS to begin with by that fact alone. Tell me why my vote in town needs to go through Spain, or Frankfurt to be "verified" instead of just being verified by the guy taking the vote?

Either it all goes or none of it goes. If it all goes, then folks might be best served to stop sweating the small stuff that doesn't fit their current POV, a POV built on lies, deceit, and human/child sacrifice.

There is an older film called "Searching For Bobby Fischer." In it the child chess prodigy is stuck, and his POV is locked and immovable. The instructor wipes all the pieces off the board in order to clear the mind and the POV. Most hate the idea of staring at a blank chessboard.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Re BUCKLE UP and the awaited Rollercoaster ride, I found this POTUS tweet, at 13:35:54, interesting as it infers we're going up the UP ramp before the first drop:

Heartwarming to see all of the tremendous support out there, especially the organic Rallies that are springing up all over the Country, including a big one on Saturday in D.C. I may even try to stop by and say hello. This Election was Rigged, from Dominion all the way up & down!

Also look at the tweet CAPS:

HRCSDCITERD... sums to 111

Gematria equivalents:
Blackout,
Pepe the Frog,
Last Pope,
Solomon Kane,
Mark of Beast,
Vaccination

edit on 13-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

“Wait for it” “wait for it” “don’t fire until you see the whites of there eyes”

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

“Wait for it” “wait for it” “don’t fire until you see the whites of there eyes”

lol. One to the head...two to the chest. Next target.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Worth noting, the courts are garbage too...

No question about that, this first video below I believe has a key to that problem though:

"You're all looking at it the wrong way, you're thinking that Trump is gonna strictly go through the courts and if two conservatives defect and it turns out to be four to five, your thinking that's the end, no! This is a national security issue and their going to unravel this and Trump will be declared the winner. That's the only outcome..." (@ 8:05 min.)

www.youtube.com...

"The court system as it's set up today is not setup as a tool for justice, it's setup as a tool for retribution" "Anyone that they want, they can get." ~ Chip Tatum SOURCE : www.youtube.com... (@ 1 hour 17 min)

"most people still have the delusion that you can go into an American court and get some kind of fair hearing. This is absolutely not true. I have never obtained justice in any American court and I don't think anybody in this room can..." (@ 36 min.)

Eustace Mullins - The Rape of Justice
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

"Aim small, miss small."
And "keep your powder and your pants dry."

We got this.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Just letting everyone know that Trump will be speaking from the White House at 4pm est today. Just saw it on OAN news.

OMFG... 86K are watching the YT live stream right now on RSBN! Thanks, TG! đź‘Ť

LIVE: President Trump Delivers Remarks from The Rose Garden on Operation Warp Speed 11/13/20

edit on 11.13.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Well at least you know that I did what you told me to do.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

over 101k now - holy moly

edit on 13-11-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join