It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Stress is a helluva thing.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
a reply to: Cameoii

I feel like he looks more relaxed and almost glowing?! I don't know

Yep.. the president is growing stronger and more confident that something good is about to happen!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The president took no questions from the media.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

SOFT Special Operation Forces Seized Scytl Servers" DavidRobertSteele #AlphaOmegaEnergy Security Posts featured on: #DavidRobertSteele's VideoCast on Youtube & Intel Blog

mobile.twitter.com...

I have no knowledge of this guy but here's his video direct: youtu.be...

He says SOF has the servers.

Link

Just as I was writing the above, Ed Jewett came in with the below.  It is a game changer.  Somewhere in here Angla Merkle must have “made the deal” with our President.

#Breaking #BreakingNews
🚨💥🚨💥
People on the ground in #Germany report that #Scytl, hosting YOUR elections data Improperly through #Spain, was raided by a large #USARMY force & their Servers were Seized in Frankfurt. Scytl Bankrupt

What's the score? Legit or no?
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago5204699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Has anyone noticed his hair is GREY. Not blonde like it usually is. To me, that’s weird.

Branding. He’s going grey for his second term. He would actually look better bald.

link   
re:Trumps look change...

Well, when you use the resurrection chamber of Gilgamesh, who knows what effects that might have.
He did "rise again" after 3 days after all. .........little bit weird :/

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Guys, serious question. We are all here rooting, hoping, and praying for Trump to somehow win this thing. For the fraud and corruption to be exposed, for the evil to be punished and for the good guys to win. But why? If the Covid scam is going to continue, if the lockdowns are coming back worse than before (and they are, quickly) and the great reset will be implemented, why does it matter? This has all happened with him in office, what will him coming out on top and being in office for a second term matter? At this rate, we might be destroyed by the time inauguration day is here.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

Covid-19 is a false flag.

Immigration, Higher Taxes, depleted DoD, defunded police.... real concerns.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
No. source but not good news unless there is a Trump card that doesn't require it...part of the plan to expose?

link
edit on 13-11-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

With Trump in office, the Republican governors will fight it more strongly. That means that while blue states might get locked down and larger cities might get shut down to some extent, the lock downs will be weakened in their effects by being incomplete. Not to mention, the SCOTUS stays where it is and court challenges will have a difficult time passing them. Alito himself issued a verbal note that the lock downs were verging on dangerous territory.

Trump won't have the same restrictions in his second term and could bring pressure to bear on governors ignoring SCOTUS orders to cease lock downs in violation of civil rights. What would happen? He won't get re-elected?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Did anyone notice he said 5x5x5?

"five times...five times...again five times...'

link   

When this goes to court and so many realize why the real reason they couldn’t go to their mothers funeral....
The vaccines and lockdowns are going to be a non issue.

link   
Re: The speech Trump just made and the general topic...

One of my biggest areas of concern is the push on the Corona narrative by all sides. Q posts seem to point to it being a ploy. Q has already shown a direct connection to Trump, so what is the point in all this? It is the one thing that really makes me stand back. Is it just optics? Playing to the narrative of the deep state to control it.. or take control from them?
At what point does Trump return to the "it will just vanish" way of talking?

The only thing that gives him any space on this front for me, is that he has said (can't tell you where) that vaccines will not be mandatory. Perhaps the covid programming has been so strong and diabolical that he has to let it play out.

Just thoughts.

EDIT: REPLYING TO MY OWN POST

I have to remind myself that covid is also a perfect cover for operations (military). The soft martial law, to keep people safe and unaware while things go on that are perhaps best unknown. That said, I think all things should be transparent. Accountability. But everything is more complicated than that I'm sure. Just more thoughts.
edit on 13-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: texasgirl
Has anyone noticed his hair is GREY. Not blonde like it usually is. To me, that’s weird.

He probably just stopped dying it blonde or maybe it's an "optics" thing

Yeah, I think it’s optics. Blonde: Sunny. Grey: The storm is here.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Rudy Giuliani is confident the Supreme Court will order a Pennsylvania audit recount.

Due to technical issues Pennsylvania is not able to certify their election as quickly as they want to.

So it's imperative that the higher courts intercede as soon as possible.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

I noticed a few other KU terms...

PAIN

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There’s a rocket launch at cape Canaveral today. Atlas 5. Is that the sky event? In 15 minutes actually
edit on 13-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Re POTUS hair going grey...

He got an upgrade and levelled up - like Gandalf the White
edit on 13-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I gotta say I do enjoy watching Polly, she does some great investigating....

This vid is great Twit regarding links to Hammer!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You won’t catch POTUS in a beauty shop without a mask.

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join