It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaPpedDoG
2020-11-12 7:20 p.m.:17 PDT Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6
ID: b3a95d

Shall we play a game?
[N]othing [C]an [S]top [W]hat [I]s [C]oming
NCSWIC
www.cisa.gov...
Who stepped down today [forced]?
www.cisa.gov...
More coming?
Why is this relevant?
How do you 'show' the public the truth?
How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?
How do you 'remove' foreign interference and corruption and install US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards? 
It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light. 
Q

How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?

This.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Oh wow...now that is some crazy synchronicity. Haha

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SilverRocket

SilverRocket, welcome out of lurkage and into the light... hmm.. 113 stars? You must be the 11.3 MARKER?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, one think I picked out of the link (Bryan Ware) was that he was CEO of HAYSTAX - isn't that the waste left after a HARVEST?

source

Well....Haystax was acquired by Fishtech which is partnered with Crowdstrike.....so there's that....
edit on 11/12/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

An interesting idea!

If we consider the success of Q, it is in creating a parallel information flow which has essential branched the sources of information for the "left" and "right" (for want of better terms).

This could be a part of the strategy outlined by Yuri. It could also be a response to the strategy outlined by Yuri as a countermeasure.

The fun part? We can't know Q's motivations so IMO it could well be either. What we can try to understand is the implications, regardless of intentions. For me, this schism only gets wider until it boils over, and at that points the side with ammo and toilet paper stocks has the advantage.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I've ran across this Trump tweet so many times and just now caught the "and others" part. Meaning the Democrats I'm guessing. Like saying it without saying it. Will learn how to post images tomorrow so will type the tweet out (but not in all caps like the original) that's been mentioned here.

"Rigged 2020 Election: Millions of mail-in ballots will be printed by foreign countries, and others. It will be the scandal of our times!" -- 7:16 AM June 22 2020

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I will say this. In 2002 I was told by former Air Force who works with the B2 program he had heard a prevailing conspiracy that there was a multi-decade efforts to polarize America into a civil war around this time.

Whether a larp or not Q has definitely played a part on polarizing the country and helping push the narrative that a legit election wasn't held if bidens win.

Whether its the truth or not it doesn't matter . The end result is we have a country divided in 2 camps for the most part.

Those that feel very passionate about trump ,justice , and preventing a hostile take over and those on the left that feel very passionate about trump being worse than cancer itself and must be removed at all cost.

Then we have an economy hanging on a thread due to covid whether warranted or not.

2 Opposing very passionate pissed off opponents and one shaky economy hanging on by a thread would not require to much more for a civil war to break out.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: zvezdar

An interesting idea!

If we consider the success of Q, it is in creating a parallel information flow which has essential branched the sources of information for the "left" and "right" (for want of better terms).

This could be a part of the strategy outlined by Yuri. It could also be a response to the strategy outlined by Yuri as a countermeasure.

The fun part? We can't know Q's motivations so IMO it could well be either. What we can try to understand is the implications, regardless of intentions. For me, this schism only gets wider until it boils over, and at that points the side with ammo and toilet paper stocks has the advantage.

I guess

"I came here to take a sh1t and shoot some asses, but im all out of toilet paper"

doesn't have quite the same impact. LOL

Interesting times we are living in and it will only get more interesting as the cutoff date gets closer.

From the early Q beginning I have stated that enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend and to cautiously take the walk.
edit on 191130America/ChicagoThu, 12 Nov 2020 23:19:09 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Just a quick analysis regarding the last Q drop.

I read it a few times thinking.. "post POTUS"... are they saying Trump doesn't win?

At first I thought that was almost a defeated Q saying, "well, it had to be this way". But then it occured to me that what is really being said is that THIS election had to go this way. Everything had to be brought to the surface in order to fix an election process that is corrupted in favour of globalist interests. This couldn't happen after a 2nd term because of the 2 term limit (despite Trump trolling the left about a third).

So, I think the whole first 4 years has been largely about putting swamp creatures into the administration in order to let them drop themselves in it. Like one big trap. They had to let all of this play out, safe guarded by the military.

It's even possible that Trump might explain this (though I'm merely speculating). I'm thinking that if Trump was shown (maybe not even coming from him, but someone else... on the left?) that he was asked to run as part of an operation to root out corruption in the election and government process, then perhaps opinions about him (i.e. the Never Trumpers) would change if explained clearly.

That said, I've not seen any indications of that.

But, that idea aside... the mid point between 2 terms is THE opportunity to do all this.

Also, there are 14 mentions of "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming", and the first one was on November 20th 2018...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6e0a05 No.3978190 📁
Nov 20 2018 21:42:33 (EST)
thehill.com...📁
[D]ec 5
D5
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
This election was not about fixing the economy, trade, borders, military, protecting our children etc. all so another corrupt politician or 'insider' can simply undo it [band-aid].
This was not simply another 4-year election, but, a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim control over our gov't.
www.youtube.com...📁
Panic in DC.
Q

November 20th was the date. I mentioned that I had a spiritual insight that November 21st was an important date... the day after the 2 year marker +1. I don't know about Friday the 13th, but the 21st... yes. If I told you why that date is important to me, you'd think I was mad lol. But if the 21st actually does turn out to be significant, then I will tell you then, and you can laugh at me. I am fine with that.

Anyway, as with many of my posts, I am thinking out loud and just sharing it. Nothing set in stone, just free ideas.

Oh, and a little symbolic understanding of 21... 21 is the world number. Add 1,2,3,4,5 and 6, you get 21.

I'll maybe do a thread on this one day and collate my thoughts.

But another little tip...

777 Biblical meaning

777 Biblical meaning, God’s number. According to some studies, this number appears hundreds of times in this book. For Christians, the number 777 is a representation of all the good things in this world.

The number 777 represents the last day of Creation and is also related to Jesus. The number 777 represents seven days of Creation. According to the Book of Genesis, it is said that God rested on the seventh day of Creation. That is why the Hebrew Sabbath is always the seventh day of the week.

We can also suggest the fact that a week has 7 days and the seventh day (Sunday) is always a day to rest and relax in all cultures and religions around the world. It is written in the Bible that God used the number 7 as a symbol of complete work.

source

3x7 is 21.

God wins? Just thoughts out loud

edit on 12-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The link in the last drop to the profile of the guy that stepped down [forced]? today is intriguing. I'm not quite sure what we're supposed to take away from it. Anything jump out to you?

YES, the fact he started his career with leading defense contractors working on advanced technology programs, including the Star Wars program and early UAV payloads. And that he has multiple patents in artificial intelligence and mobile technology.
Which his bio is also posted on the Globalist World Economic Forum.

Once again, really makes me wonder how much Trump knows in this tech realm.

Also, DHS assistant secretary for international affairs Valerie Smith Boyd was fired.
DHS Joins Pentagon in Post-Election Leadership Purges

Valerie Boyd - Office of Strategy, Policy, and Plans Organizational Chart

Christopher Krebs expects to be fired

Been a brutal week for some on the "Apprentice' show.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Q New Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 11/13/2020 00:20:55 ID: 518aba
Archive Bread/Post Links: 11620776 / 11621106
Direct Link: 11621106
Durham.
Q

qanon.pub...
edit on 12-11-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
The term "post-POTUS" makes me sad. Is Q saying President Trump will not be President after 1/20/2021, or even worse, will be 187'd? Hope not.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Also of note....he became CEO of Haystax just before it was acquired by Fishtech in 2016....early. Fishtech acquired them in May. At exactly the same time, they announced the partnership with Crowdstrike.

Guess what else happened in May 2016.....

May 4, 2016 -- Judge Emmet G. Sullivan approves a proposal by Judicial Watch and the State Department to take depositions from current and former State Department officials. Some of the officials included in the depositions are former State Department chief of staff Cheryl D. Mills, Abedin and Pagliano.

May 5, 2016 -- Clinton's aides and State Department staff, including longtime adviser Abedin, provide interviews to federal investigators.

May 25, 2016 -- A State Department Inspector General report says Clinton failed to follow the rules or inform key department staff regarding her use of a private email server, according to a copy of the report obtained by CNN.

The report states: "At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department business before leaving government service and, because she did not do so, she did not comply with the Department's policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act."

May 31, 2016 -- Mills' deposition is released. In her deposition, Mills states she was "not aware" of any high-level discussion about Clinton's decision to use a private server for official communications but her use of a personal account was understood. Mills also refuted claims that her server was kept quiet.

The very day after Crowdstrike and Fishtech partnered while Ware was a new CEO, Emmett Sullivan pops in.....hmmm.....

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

See my post above care... I think not.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Tucker’s monologue tonight seemed to prepare the audience for this.
He explained that this is a corporate takeover.
I think trump lost a fake election to show the nation what Biden would do and who he would hire
Then lay it all out for the public to see and explain to them what they are looking at.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

But then it occured to me that what is really being said is that THIS election had to go this way. Everything had to be brought to the surface in order to fix an election process that is corrupted in favour of globalist interests.

TBH our election process even if completely broken its still much less of a problem than the unlimited term limits congress has. The real power is in congress .

So I don't buy this being about exposing our broken election process and if it was than that is even more disappointing.

edit on 391130America/ChicagoThu, 12 Nov 2020 23:39:27 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

LOL....also just happens to be the same month, May 2016, that the DNC officially hired Crowdstrike....

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Just a quick analysis regarding the last Q drop.

I read it a few times thinking.. "post POTUS"... are they saying Trump doesn't win?

At first I thought that was almost a defeated Q saying, "well, it had to be this way".

I read it that way as well on my second time reading it. I thought my world just collapsed. Then I thought Post-POTUS could mean after his second term. Then I thought since part of the mission is the expose voter fraud then to successfully prove it to those who aren't awake yet then it has to be officially proven with recounts, audits, courts etc. Then if that happens then that would mean that Trump will be re-elected. Otherwise just exposing it the way it's being done now is just preaching to the choir for the most part so it's still just the same thing it's been the last 4 years.

After that reasoning I felt better. Hoping for big things tomorrow.

edit on 12-11-2020 by SilverRocket because: To put quoted part at top

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Well, that 's an internal aspect that maybe needs sorting out next. I think the vital point is who is running the show right now. If the globalists won at this junction, America would be lost forever... the constitution. I can't actually remember what I related it to in a past comment, but 2021 might well see the US restructure itself to protect against future infiltration.

As you point out, all political terms should be limited. It's the same here in the UK. This career politician crap needs to go.

I'd rather see something like, proposals for public service, a bit like jury duty. Someone who knows health because of their career is asked to do a term. A proposed General etc, serving a term in defence... that sort of thing. There are a lot of things that could be done to counter corruption. Here is hoping they have it in their sights.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, I think "post-POTUS" is just saying he only has another 4 years to make sure things are safe for future generations!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SilverRocket

Yeah.. and Q gone for 10 days... a very dark period of doubt and uncertainty. The whole thing unpleasant for everyone... that is where the sadness comes in i think... it had to be this way, as difficult as it has been.

The fact Q is still rocking, with "Nothing can stop what is coming", I would hope, means that they have succeeded.

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join