It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election Results

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I am hearing that PA turnout is too low in PA for Republicans...according to Jack Posobiec who is in Philly.

If he's seeing that only in Philadelphia, that's a good sign for Trump, not a bad one. Trump's base is in the rural counties, not the cities.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I expect this.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

I am hearing that PA turnout is too low in PA for Republicans...according to Jack Posobiec who is in Philly.

If he's seeing that only in Philadelphia, that's a good sign for Trump, not a bad one. Trump's base is in the rural counties, not the cities.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Joe Biden is making a connection with black voters in Philadelphia today.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: neo96

Between March 23rd and October 1st, various groups, including ACORN, submitted over 252,595 registrations to the Philadelphia County Election Board” with 57, 435 rejected for faulty information. “Most of these registrations were submitted by ACORN, and rejected due to fake social security numbers, incorrect dates of birth, clearly fraudulent signatures, addresses that do not exist, and duplicate registrations. In one case, a man was registered to vote more than 15 times since the Primary election.”

Stealing Pennsylvania.

There seems to be a lot of fraud going on in PA.

CNN Basically saying the election will
Come down to PA.

If there isn’t a Trump upset in the northeast, probably not going to be worth staying up. Will be muddied for a couple days.

He's been tweeting all day that turnout in Philadelphia is abysmal. Here is a video clip from Jack showing an empty polling place in North Philadelphia.

mobile.twitter.com...

Urban is normally very high Democrat and rural is very high Republican. So low turnout in Philly doesn't have to be bad news.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Cuyahoga County in Ohio is seeing turnout about 10 pts lower than in 2016. Democrats need high turnout there.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

What the hell with that Green Mile comment? Has Joe SEEN The Green Mile? What a bizarre analogy to draw from to illustrate his rapport with black community.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Trump dominates first in nation New Hampire.

www.westernjournal.com...

link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I voted Libertarian just to see if they can get the 5%. I don't care much for Jorgensen. Maybe next go around the LP will have someone who is not as iffy to me.

link   
I stand corrected about a remark I made earlier. It was just pointed out on the news that if you are in line to vote, you cannot be turned away. The polling location cannot close until the last person has voted.

There will probably be a lot of polling places shutting the door at a certain time like they do at fast food restaurants. Keeps the Republican turnout a little stunted.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Trump dominates first in nation New Hampire.

www.westernjournal.com...

Wow.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

mobile.twitter.com...

What the hell with that Green Mile comment? Has Joe SEEN The Green Mile? What a bizarre analogy to draw from to illustrate his rapport with black community.

Probably the only movie hes ever seen with a black person in the starring cast. He's obviously not too hip on black cinema...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
***FRAUD ALERT***
Miami-dade has pretty much gone dark.

If Democrats can pull a NET +200,000 votes from there today then they can retake the lead in votes by party of registration

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Pennsylvania attorney general Josh Shapiro is boasting that President Donald Trump can no longer win the state because of unprecedented measures Democrats have put into place to sway the election.

nworeport.me...

We'll see what the Scotus has to say about that.

link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

mobile.twitter.com...

Probably the only movie hes ever seen with a black person in the starring cast. He's obviously not too hip on black cinema...

So his rapport with the black community is akin to a movie where a black person is wrongfully put on death row and executed, but they felt sorry for it?

Mkay, Joe. Makes about as much sense as anything else you have said this year.

Can you imagine if he said he was like Sal in Do The Right Thing?

edit on 3-11-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

link   
Without Miami-Dade

FLORIDA - Early Voting + mail In + Votes today
REGISTERED REPUBLICAN Votes now +170,007 over REGISTERED DEMOCRAT votes

link   
Fairfax County, VA, also has depressed turnout. It's only at 67%. Turnout in 2016 was 82% and 62% of that went Clinton.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

FLORIDA - Early Voting + mail In + Votes today
REGISTERED REPUBLICAN Votes now +143,609 over REGISTERED DEMOCRAT votes

Gap is getting bigger and not slowing down...

Is there an update?

ETA: Never mind, just saw your latest update.
edit on 3-11-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Source

Joe Biden Introduces His Granddaughter, “This is my Son Beau Biden…This is my Granddaughter Natalie…No Wait, No Wait, We Got the Wrong One”
edit on 3-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They said the rate of voting slowed in Florida, but I expect a late surge with people getting off of work.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join