It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election Results

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
GOP: 4,149,144 (+191,876)
DEM: 3,957,268
NPA/Other: 2,597,260

Total: 10,703,672

Florida update

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Pennsylvania attorney general Josh Shapiro is boasting that President Donald Trump can no longer win the state because of unprecedented measures Democrats have put into place to sway the election.

nworeport.me...

We'll see what the Scotus has to say about that.

Hope he enjoys his prison cell.

“Hey guys lets announce we committed a federal crime openly to the whole world! That’ll turn the tide”

link   
Leftists already trashing the EC.

link   
GWU Warns stockpile food,medicine,supplies cause..
edit on 3-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The Biden campaign just announced that Joe Biden will address the nation tonight.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Well it will certainly help Trump fight the results.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: LSU2018

They said the rate of voting slowed in Florida, but I expect a late surge with people getting off of work.

No, the gap is not slowing in terms of party registration voters voting.
Still rising at about 30,000 per hour.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

Between March 23rd and October 1st, various groups, including ACORN, submitted over 252,595 registrations to the Philadelphia County Election Board” with 57, 435 rejected for faulty information. “Most of these registrations were submitted by ACORN, and rejected due to fake social security numbers, incorrect dates of birth, clearly fraudulent signatures, addresses that do not exist, and duplicate registrations. In one case, a man was registered to vote more than 15 times since the Primary election.”

Stealing Pennsylvania.

There seems to be a lot of fraud going on in PA.

CNN Basically saying the election will
Come down to PA.

If there isn’t a Trump upset in the northeast, probably not going to be worth staying up. Will be muddied for a couple days.

I am hearing that PA turnout is too low in PA for Republicans...according to Jack Posobiec who is in Philly.

He's been tweeting all day that turnout in Philadelphia is abysmal. Here is a video clip from Jack showing an empty polling place in North Philadelphia.

mobile.twitter.com...

Urban is normally very high Democrat and rural is very high Republican. So low turnout in Philly doesn't have to be bad news.

Exactly right. A lot of Democrats in Philadelphia are still cleaning up from the Democrat riots last week.

link   

They said the rate of voting slowed in Florida, but I expect a late surge with people getting off of work.

I hope so. I don't like what the democrats are trying to pull. I don't understand why they can't just let an election be honest and go back to the drawing board. Obviously they're not in it for the people if they can't give the majority what they ask for out of a politician.

I'll be voting when I get off work in 30 minutes. But I'm in Louisiana, not Florida. I don't have much to worry about besides getting my "I Voted" sticker.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Joe Biden is making a connection with black voters in Philadelphia today.

mobile.twitter.com...

What the hell with that Green Mile comment? Has Joe SEEN The Green Mile? What a bizarre analogy to draw from to illustrate his rapport with black community.

Probably the only movie hes ever seen with a black person in the starring cast. He's obviously not too hip on black cinema...

So his rapport with the black community is akin to a movie where a black person is wrongfully put on death row and executed, but they felt sorry for it?

Mkay, Joe. Makes about as much sense as anything else you have said this year.

Can you imagine if he said he was like Sal in Do The Right Thing?

Or Precious' mom in Precious??

link   

Without Miami-Dade

FLORIDA - Early Voting + mail In + Votes today
REGISTERED REPUBLICAN Votes now +170,007 over REGISTERED DEMOCRAT votes

I have a friend in Miami, and he said the Trump support he's seeing is unprecedented.
edit on 3-11-2020 by peter_kandra because: (no reason given)

link   

The Biden campaign just announced that Joe Biden will address the nation tonight.

Could be certain he has won - could be claiming a rigged election.
They are the likely two options.

link   

So he will declare himself the winner and then the media narrative will follow and that will mean the Trump will have to challenge in court, instead of the election results meaning anything.

link   

Link?

Is he announcing that his reign of terror is starting?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Hollywood celebrities including Charlize Theron and Leonardo DiCaprio are using their social media platforms to urging Americans to delay calling an election day winner.

I'm sick of Hollywood hacks.

Stick to snip movies.

No one cares what you think.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

Without Miami-Dade

REGISTERED REPUBLICAN Votes now +170,007 over REGISTERED DEMOCRAT votes

I have a friend in Miami, and he said the Trump support he's seeing is unprecendented.

yep - just as I speak another 6,000 added to the gap.
REGISTERED REPUBLICAN Votes now +176,187 over REGISTERED DEMOCRAT votes

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

BAMN

It's about the soul of the nation, and they're trying to drag it to hell.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

GWU Warns stockpile food,medicine,supplies cause..

Unreal. I guess this is to be expected when the education system fails the children and turns them into wimps that don't know how to defend themselves. Run, hide... We'll peep out from our basement every once in a while and let you know when it's over.

link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

So he will declare himself the winner and then the media narrative will follow and that will mean the Trump will have to challenge in court, instead of the election results meaning anything.

If he does that and he hasn't actually won - then Trump should order him arrested. That would be a coup against the Govt.

link   

**hic** Trumpth an ATHHOLE and *Hic* ATHHOLES voted for him... Im the Blacketh white *hic* guy you never SEEN by golly! *Hic*

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join