It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election Results

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

A couple more tidbits to gnaw on. It seems that the Democrats' early voting campaign and COVID fear-mongering may have cannibalized their returns more than they realized. And Trump voters seem to be hella-motivated.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu
Thanks, from your computer to God’s ears!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: neo96

Between March 23rd and October 1st, various groups, including ACORN, submitted over 252,595 registrations to the Philadelphia County Election Board” with 57, 435 rejected for faulty information. “Most of these registrations were submitted by ACORN, and rejected due to fake social security numbers, incorrect dates of birth, clearly fraudulent signatures, addresses that do not exist, and duplicate registrations. In one case, a man was registered to vote more than 15 times since the Primary election.”

Stealing Pennsylvania.

There seems to be a lot of fraud going on in PA.

CNN Basically saying the election will
Come down to PA.

If there isn’t a Trump upset in the northeast, probably not going to be worth staying up. Will be muddied for a couple days.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ketsuko

Right. I think an average of 23% of those who attended President Trump's rallies this year were Democrats.

On another note, Joe Biden seems to be making a last-ditch effort to drive voters away.

Joe came out of his basement today and introduced his granddaughter as Beau Biden.

twitter.com...

He's now come out and said he won't pack the courts.

That's also what Joe Biden said 20 years ago. I don't know why he was afraid to maintain that position.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

Between March 23rd and October 1st, various groups, including ACORN, submitted over 252,595 registrations to the Philadelphia County Election Board” with 57, 435 rejected for faulty information. “Most of these registrations were submitted by ACORN, and rejected due to fake social security numbers, incorrect dates of birth, clearly fraudulent signatures, addresses that do not exist, and duplicate registrations. In one case, a man was registered to vote more than 15 times since the Primary election.”

Stealing Pennsylvania.

Come down to PA.

If there isn’t a Trump upset in the northeast, probably not going to be worth staying up. Will be muddied for a couple days.

I am hearing that PA turnout is too low in PA for Republicans...according to Jack Posobiec who is in Philly.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Keith Olbermann went full on racist today.

CANCEL HIM!

Saw that - mask totally slipped... racist scum.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I started a thread a couple days ago about how the news media was scaring Biden voters away from the polls, with their 24/7 drumbeat of covid-19 death and suffering.

Today the CDC put out a notice telling those who have covid-19 that it is safe for them to go and vote.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why would it've, a 2 time loser against an incumbent. The conservatives that begrudgingly voted for him in 2016 due the supreme court are not going to backtrack and vote for a guy trying to undue that.

There isn't enough enthusiam for Joe to overcome the 2016 abstainers. There is no logical reason this shouldn't have been a landslide all the way.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I started a thread a couple days ago about how the news media was scaring Biden voters away from the polls, with their 24/7 drumbeat of covid-19 death and suffering.

Today the CDC put out a notice telling those who have covid-19 that it is safe for them to go and vote.

That's crazy! Do you have a link to that notice?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Grimpachi

When I voted 10 days ago, the line looked longer than it really was because everyone had to stand six feet apart. Still it took 58 minutes from start to finish. Chicago suburbs.

I was talking about the mall parking lot. I don't care if it looks longer than it is.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

They are just hoping they can use that to say it spread after the election.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

CANCEL HIM!

WOW
It's funny how anger and desperation can bring out the lib's true selves.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Stealing Pennsylvania.

Come down to PA.

I am hearing that PA turnout is too low in PA for Republicans...according to Jack Posobiec who is in Philly.

He's been tweeting all day that turnout in Philadelphia is abysmal. Here is a video clip from Jack showing an empty polling place in North Philadelphia.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

CANCEL HIM!

WOW
It's funny how anger and desperation can bring out the lib's true selves.

Maybe they really will leave the country or jump off the Golden Gate Bridge this time!

Fingers crossed

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Stealing Pennsylvania.

Come down to PA.

He’s talking about turnout in Philly.

Low turnout in Philly is good for Republicans when it comes to the state.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Here at my location they are telling people that if you don't want to wait you can fill out a paper ballot and if you want to use the machine it you will be waiting for a while. Guess I'll be waiting a while.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I am just surprised that NPA is at 23%.

Yeah.. that's kinda crazy

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I am just surprised that NPA is at 23%.

Yeah.. that's kinda crazy

No.
That is 23% of votes are from Independents - NOT who they have voted for.
Florida will come down to how Indpendents actually voted.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join