It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Two things from FOX:

1. They say interview with computer repair shop owner reveals he was angry over the impeachment which is why he turned laptop over.

2. Steve Scully admitted he lied about his Twitter account being hacked, so he just got suspended from C-SPAN indefinitely.

LOL. Say What?! Isn't Scully the senior C-SPAN executive producer & editor??

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

"And by the way, we've now got weapons the likes of which, no one has ever seen"... "I hope we never have to use them"
Non direct quote of DJT.

Meanwhile China "Don't sell weapons to Taiwan!!!"

They won't listen to Chinas requests as you say. Would anyone else feel that conflict between Taiwan and China is inevitable? And if it happens, do you think Trumps hope of not having to use the unbelievable weapons will hold out?

Personally, I don't.

Combine that with "China virus"... and that many of the NWO roads lead to Beijing... I very much doubt that a large conflict wont happen. The changes in alliances should be noted too with regard to Trumps peace deals... the movements in North Korea, strange goings on with Russia on the Chinese border... and anyone remember the Steve Bannon new Chinese government thing that happened a while back? Israel and UAE too...

A whoooole lot of shaking going on.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
LOL. Here's your debate moderator, bro

APNEWSALERT: NEW YORK (AP) — C-SPAN suspends political editor Steve Scully indefinitely after he admits he lied about his Twitter feed being hacked

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick
Me too. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The picture in #4872 - 948qjg9_383712.JPG, also appears in:

#4489, 4872 - 4489 = #383,
(Ea_fxy2WkAArFk2.jpg)

#3860, 4872 - 3860 = #1012,
(81ecd413a6257b9282949a61ea7edc87a710fcfa7cd3f480431facc458bf8de7.jpg)

#3820, 4872 - 3820 = #1052.
(81ecd413a6257b9282949a61ea7edc87a710fcfa7cd3f480431facc458bf8de7.jpg)

1) Where pictures are reposted with different names I'm wondering whether one filename is the key to pixelknot the other picture!

2) The Delta posts are:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 03c2f4 No.127379 📁
Dec 19 2017 18:18:24 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 810bf1 No.127305 📁
Dec 19 2017 18:13:07 (EST)
>>121409
SA intercepts H missile fired toward R
reuters
.com/article/us-saudi-blast/saudi-arabia-intercepts-houthi-missile-fired-toward-riyadh-no-reported-casualties-idUSKBN1ED17Y

>>127305
FOX 3?
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f No.894571 📁
Apr 4 2018 15:34:00 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f No.894467 📁
Apr 4 2018 15:28:25 (EST)
>>894401
NK DEFUSE.
RUSSIA TESTING NEW MISSILES.
RUSSIA NEW THREAT.
COINCIDENCE?
THEY MUST MAINTAIN THREAT TO RETAIN POWER/INFLUENCE.
ARE YOU AWAKE?
Q

>>894467
"Our thoughts and prayers are with the four U.S. Marines from the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing who lost their lives in yesterday’s Southern California helicopter crash. We pray for their families, and our great @USMC"
Their sacrifice will never be forgotten.

Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 4faef7 No.924224 📁
Apr 6 2018 16:05:43 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 8d9ba6 No.924151 📁
Apr 6 2018 16:01:17 (EST)
>>924039
I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the United States of America in close combat!

WWG1WGA

>>924151
Your trust & faith in us is enough.
You elected us to do the heavy lifting.
Enjoy the show.
BIRTH of a NEW NATION.
NEW WORLD.

Q

edit on 15-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah, turns out he lies about getting hacked when he tweets something stupid. Hes done it 3 or 4 times in the past.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
So now on a day when we're already talking about censorship of the campaigns, not the presidential debate commission has to admit that one of its own was caught out acting in a decidedly partisan manner and lying about it.

Worse and worse for the idea that we have a fair and impartial structure going on for the campaigns here.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Re Kayliegh clock with 2:30

Ajit Pai @AjitPaiFCC · 1h
I intend to move forward with an @FCC rulemaking to clarify the meaning of #Section230. Read my full statement below.

Source

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
On Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 1:30 pm ET, the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) will convene a virtual unclassified hearing entitled, “Misinformation, Conspiracy Theories, and ‘Infodemics’: Stopping the Spread Online.”

Streamed live a few hours ago. It's 95 minutes if you can withstand the Schiffty lies, rhetoric and fabricated bs or just hit the

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
I guess the regulation is going to be regulated.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: 1010set

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: 1010set

Judges can consolidate cases upon their own accord.

Only in the jurisdiction they are judge for. An Ohio judge cannot consolidate cases in Texas. Reread the post.

A Federal judge in a Federal Court sure can.

Multidistrict litigation in federal courts:

www.law.cornell.edu...

(a)When civil actions involving one or more common questions of fact are pending in different districts, such actions may be transferred to any district for coordinated or consolidated pretrial proceedings. Such transfers shall be made by the judicial panel on multidistrict litigation authorized by this section upon its determination that transfers for such proceedings will be for the convenience of parties and witnesses and will promote the just and efficient conduct of such actions. Each action so transferred shall be remanded by the panel at or before the conclusion of such pretrial proceedings to the district from which it was transferred unless it shall have been previously terminated: Provided, however, That the panel may separate any claim, cross-claim, counter-claim, or third-party claim and remand any of such claims before the remainder of the action is remanded.

(b)Such coordinated or consolidated pretrial proceedings shall be conducted by a judge or judges to whom such actions are assigned by the judicial panel on multidistrict litigation. For this purpose, upon request of the panel, a circuit judge or a district judge may be designated and assigned temporarily for service in the transferee district by the Chief Justice of the United States or the chief judge of the circuit, as may be required, in accordance with the provisions of chapter 13 of this title. With the consent of the transferee district court, such actions may be assigned by the panel to a judge or judges of such district. The judge or judges to whom such actions are assigned, the members of the judicial panel on multidistrict litigation, and other circuit and district judges designated when needed by the panel may exercise the powers of a district judge in any district for the purpose of conducting pretrial depositions in such coordinated or consolidated pretrial proceedings.

(c)Proceedings for the transfer of an action under this section may be initiated by—

(i)the judicial panel on multidistrict litigation upon its own initiative, or

(ii)motion filed with the panel by a party in any action in which transfer for coordinated or consolidated pretrial proceedings under this section may be appropriate. A copy of such motion shall be filed in the district court in which the moving party’s action is pending.

The panel shall give notice to the parties in all actions in which transfers for coordinated or consolidated pretrial proceedings are contemplated, and such notice shall specify the time and place of any hearing to determine whether such transfer shall be made. Orders of the panel to set a hearing and other orders of the panel issued prior to the order either directing or denying transfer shall be filed in the office of the clerk of the district court in which a transfer hearing is to be or has been held. The panel’s order of transfer shall be based upon a record of such hearing at which material evidence may be offered by any party to an action pending in any district that would be affected by the proceedings under this section, and shall be supported by findings of fact and conclusions of law based upon such record. Orders of transfer and such other orders as the panel may make thereafter shall be filed in the office of the clerk of the district court of the transferee district and shall be effective when thus filed. The clerk of the transferee district court shall forthwith transmit a certified copy of the panel’s order to transfer to the clerk of the district court from which the action is being transferred. An order denying transfer shall be filed in each district wherein there is a case pending in which the motion for transfer has been made.

edit on 15-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: interupt42

For all requesting info to dashen's site you will need to PM dashen for access. You will need to provide an email account addy via PM such as protonmail.com or whatever you prefer.

I sent dashen my protonmail addy on July 7th. I am still waiting for the add.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Just read pigs in China are puking after being infected with a different mutation of SARS.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

For all requesting info to dashen's site you will need to PM dashen for access. You will need to provide an email account addy via PM such as protonmail.com or whatever you prefer.

Check PM. Perhaps ask Dash again.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Cheers for such, lips sealed",

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: butcherguy

Check PM. Perhaps ask Dash again.

It's all good now. I think.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Does this address my main question regarding citing State statutes vice Federal statutes? If it does, I'm not seeing it.

I reached out to an attorney I know and the opinion received was the case(s) would need to be litigated in State courts and only after that process -original suit>State Appellate Court> State Supreme Court- and the Defendant having lost in all venues, would it then reach a Federal Appellate Court.

That was my main question; What happens if you file Class Action Suits under State Statutes instead of Federal Statutes. It has kicked off quite the discussion. So far the majority feels that each suit in the individual States would need to be litigated before they could reach the Federal level and then be consolidated as Federal law has not been cited.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Is X22 a Q site? It's been taken down.

Sorry if this is old news, I just woke up, it's 6am here and I went on youtube and saw this.

EDIT - OK I just went back 4 pages and saw this is old news now, a lot can happen on the other side of the world while you sleep, I don't follow Q but this censorship is crazy.

edit on 15-10-2020 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

edit on Thu Oct 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: No source!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Dr. Joan 'smug tard' Donovan - Research Director, Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics, and Public Policy, Harvard Kennedy School was the first speaker in today's “Misinformation, Conspiracy Theories, and ‘Infodemics’: Stopping the Spread Online” video.

Anti-white tard gets kicked out of a facebook group... rage against the world and it's groups ensues.🙄

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join