It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
More Democrat cheating. On PA ballots the Democrats were at the top of each section.

twitter.com...
edit on 5-11-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeh3t
For any of the degenerate gamblers out there who still trusts the plan, like myself, finding Trump to win at +775 . Crazy good .
Thank-you for telling us +775 is not only good, but "crazy" good!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if they were watermarked but instead of being watermarked to catch fraud, they were watermarked to track the fraud and ensure the scheme is working. I have no reason to trust the DHS any more than any of the other agencies or political parties right now especially knowing how much they all want Trump out of there.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Burner phones are not the answer to everything in life.

tnonline.com/20201104/charges-filed-in-carbon-bomb-threat-case/
www.tnonline.com...

Ohl, who was scheduled to appear at the Carbon County Adult Probation Office for a urine test, expressed his concern of failing the test to his co-worker Bracero who offered to call in a bomb threat to the courthouse. Ohl obtained a prepaid phone which Bracero used to make the threat. Cellphone tower data was used to procure video surveillance footage showing Bracero walking away from Ohl’s car with the cellphone that corresponds to the time and location of the call.

Greek stated “Our detectives were preparing search warrants on a laptop in the county parking during the evacuation.”

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Usually the "Reported" percentage is the number of Precincts reporting. Not the number/percentage of votes counted. It's too bad both numbers aren't listed on every map for each state.

What do you mean? Scroll down and look at the "County Results Table". All the counties of Georgia are reporting 100% in. They reported all their votes.

County Results Table

Sorry. I should have clarified that I was talking about national maps.
Like this one from the Associated Press: www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
You know, I've been openly cautious about Q from a long term perspective... but that has to do with something very specific to me.

But I'll say this... Q isn't a LARP. It is what it says it is. You shouldn't be doubting it. It might not be 100% truthful on the face of it, thus "Disinformation neccesary"... because the opposition will try to use the info as well to avoid falling into traps. But at the same time, I believe the Q drops contain traps. It is as much a psy-op against the deep state as it is a way to diseminate information.

The enemy is the ultimate foe. Don't get angry at Q for not being exactly as expected, it is serving multiple purposes.

The Q aspect that needs to be adopted by those that follow it, is that of bypassing the media. That is why Q exists on a public level. If you think that it will genuinely tell you the timing of things, then you need to rethink. If you can work out what is happening with certainty and then talk publicly about it, then surely you are helping the opposition! Or they could just work it out for themselves. Q wouldn't want that, obviously.

However. It doesn't change the objectives. It doesn't change the broader direction. The timetable will be secret. Some things will happen when expected, others not.

I say this with certainty... as much as this whole thing is stressful and nail biting, Trump will win. Know it.

You think RGB passing and ACB getting in is by chance? You think the panic of the Dems is normal? You think the insane high turn out by Trumps supporters means nothing?

Way way waaaay too much has happened for it to be anything other than what has been declared. Just stop worrying about timing and things that have yet to come to pass. Pence the other day at a rally stated "The swamp was deeper than we thought, but the good news is, we found the plug" (not word for word). They already lost. But all of this is happening by the book. All of Trumps votes are because people turned out in mass numbers. Biden had votes, sure, but you honestly think that after his performance he achieved that kind of count? The fraud is obvious. It'll be so easy to show this in court. It is an act of desperation.

If you are a Dem supporter reading this, you shouldn't be so dumb as to think it a LARP either. I know you'd love it to be, but it simply means you haven't been paying attention. If you still support Biden even now, then you have absorbed too much main stream media. You're supporting people that would depopulate you without even thinking. All this information is out there. It isn't made up, because I've been watching this for many years prior to Q ever existing (publicly at least).
The real surprise is that any opposition to the dark plans has appeared at all. I'm unsure where the future of the Trump/Q path is headed, but the alternative if you genuinely look into it is something NO ONE WANTS. As a dem supporter, you have had your good nature used against you. You've been played. How do I know this? Because politically, I was where you are now.

Think for yourself. Don't think that listening to "clever people" and repeating what they say is thinking for yourself... you actually need to look at data... read documents... follow information trails... get out a calculator and run the math... learn new skills... trust in your own opinion. Not mine. Not Qs, Not Trumps. Not anyones... but yours.

If you do this, and you genuinely challenge yourself and what you have been led to believe, I can promise you that you will end up in the same place as most of us here. Unless of course you're big on depopulation... having someone tell you who you can be... what you can be... who can be your friend or family... what is "good" for you. Wake the ***K up. Not for me. Not for Q. Not for Biden or Trump... BUT FOR YOU.

Whether you like it or not, whether you agree with it or not, Q is real. It will not be as expected, but I believe that after everything is concluded, you will see how it all fits together. Future proves past is what has been said, and everyones been trying to work out what "follow the pen" and "watch the water" means... but at some point, that'll become obvious.

Honestly, if you are stressing over all of this... just sit back, take a stress pill and wait. Do something else for a bit. Save yourself the anxiety. You weren't wrong for seeing Q as being more than just some hoax. But you still have to live it.
Be thankful you are in the fight. Here in the UK, things look very bleak. But even here, I know there will be a reckoning.

The really difficult bit is when everything else unravels and uncomfortable truths begin to surface. I'm pretty sure that will come too. Maybe even wars and riots... food shortages... a lot of suffering... but it is all to fight the greedy few who just want to have it for themselves. I'd die to fight that... I'd starve to fight that... I'd risk everything that means anything to me for the future good, and yes, for the children to have a future worth living.

Even if... even if! Q turned out to be fake in some degree... the genie is out of the bottle. You think the N W O wants people awake and thinking for themselves? You think this is their plan? This pandemic was meant to be real... you are meant to be dead by now. Instead, it has been turned against them. Show not tell, as someone else correctly put.

Be sovereign. Hold your own line. Have an unshaken core and KNOW that the darkness will be defeated. Make that a reality, because what you believe can manifest. Be the rock. Picture in your mind the future you want to be in. If you can imagine it, then it will be there waiting for you. The universe will alter to get you there... us there... such is the miraculous nature of reality. This is why they program you with spells... they are manifesting their wishes by hijacking your reality and imagination. This is why the TV was invented!! Turn the damn thing off! Trust in your own dreams.

We're entering a most incredible time. Hold steady. Be strong. See your positive future unfold and never lose sight of the destination that you want... irrelevant of what happens. It will arrive.

As much as there is a dark force hidden, there is a light force that is ready to help you. Don't think greedily, think
compassionately... truthfully, honestly. Just ask for a guide to see you through, and a path will open up before you.
Start simple... food and water on the table, a roof above your head and for others too. If you have these things ....if you are simply ok, right here, right now... then be thankful. Don't worry about what tomorrow might bring because those fears rarely manifest unless you succumb to them. See yourself 10 years, 20 years from now... with those you love around you... maybe a special someone right beside you... laughing, having fun... sitting in the sun... children playing and just being kids. Nothing complicated. See it... believe it... know it... and that day will come.

Trust that plan, and everything else will be overcome to get you there.

That was very well said and spot on. Thank you for that!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well , Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan, were pretty good if not great presidents imho. Ford I do not know much about..
Both believed in UFO'S too..

edit on 0b40America/ChicagoThu, 05 Nov 2020 22:39:40 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 05 Nov 2020 22:39:40 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
mobile.twitter.com...

Why does that guy think everyone who sees his tweet knows what state he's referring to? I'm going to guess GEORGIA...but its only a guess.

Sorry, it was from a thread on GA votes.

mobile.twitter.com...

That's good news! I was listening on the radio earlier today to a Georgia election official giving an update. He talked for about 15 minutes, but didn't say anything noteworthy...did he?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Can't believe how little movement there is on counting 10% of the vote over 48 hours when the first 90% was counted within 12 hours... they're definitely stalling!

Getting an early night so I can give broadband supplier a mega rant in the morning!

Hope I don't miss anything important...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
IMO...

AZ/WI (21) ultimately go to Trump. They offset GA (16) IF it goes to Biden.

There were at least 3 spikes in the wee hours of 130,000 Biden Only ballots in WI/MI/PA. This what they look like...

edit on 5-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: carewemust

Hasnt Q or anons been on target multiple times before?

Does anyone here actually believe Trump can still win this election? Hones question .. because i cant see it, Or how any leftist would accept Trump winning through courts.

And Trump didnt see confident at all on that presser imo.

You know? The people HAVE BEEN Voting out the bums but the bums are cheating to stay in is what we are learning. People keep saying elections matter. Well if we can't vote them out because they steal it, then it is time to end their thievery.

So, If they prove voter fraud is happening he will win. If they blow it off like Romney did, then Biden has to win because this time and the future will be more of the same. Because, they just wait for the last box to be counted and find the ballots they need for the D to win in swing states. That is how it is working. If the DOJ has set out to prove that, we are on our way to solving the problems. Trump was the man for the job.

Time well tell.

link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

LOL!

link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
More Democrat cheating. On PA ballots the Democrats were at the top of each section.

twitter.com...

Did the person who videotaped this fly in a camera-equipped mini-drone? Amazing to see...especially with a security guy walking right past her, and neither she nor him acting like anything out of the ordinary was occurring.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
They have to calibrate the ballot
printing press that takes another 28 hours to fully operate..

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Just noticed a POTUS self retweet at 10:45:54 today.

Checkout posts #1045 and #4554 - very relevant!!!

Can someone do the honours and post them?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
They're counting "by the book" now. Verifying signatures, etc.. If 8% are thrown out now as invalid now, but only 1% during the first 12 hours, a full recount/reverification could be requested, if needed.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Voter Fraud is normal. It’s part of the election process. Think NASCAR... if you ain’t cheating.. you ain’t trying. The problem is it had to be SO much bigger this time... why?

- low numbers for Joe
- big numbers for Trump

So, what do you get? The statistical anomalies that are red flags for deep fraud;

- large 4am spikes of 130,000 Biden ballots
- off the charts “turnout” percentages.
- large numbers of Biden Only ballots with no other races selected
- large numbers of No Trump ballots with Republicans selected in other races.
- large House wins for GOP (not expected)
- no large Senate losses (not expected)
- yet Trump losing??

Mixed in with the House Dems Meltdown Meeting today. Going after Trump illegally cost legit Dems their seats.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
NEW one...from PV:

BREAKING: Another One! Erie, Pa. USPS Insider Exposes ‘Nov. 3’ Postmark Voter Fraud Scheme: ‘All These Ballots That Were Coming In--Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday—Are All Supposed To Be Postmarked the Third’

www.projectveritas.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
www.justice.gov...

No boom. Only 3 ballots, lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

FUZZY MATH

Fuzzy math is a catch phrase used often by American politicians to describe numbers, particularly in regard to government spending, that they claim do not add up correctly

Irony coming...

The term "fuzzy math" was first heard during the debates prior to the 2000 U.S. presidential election. It was used by George W. Bush, who dismissed the figures used by his opponent Al Gore.

This fraud has always been the case, but now the World Is Watching.

Ok, they ARE watching and if stuff like this is true, it will be a slam dunk for Public Opinion. THUS the importance of social media stomping on free speech and eneMedia working double time to keep the narrative going a bit longer. A big Coup indeed appears to be exposed. Damn good thing the COTUS is 6-3 or 5-4 after Roberts' blackmailers talk to him on the vote.

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join