It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
I never said I was giving up. I have been on this side the whole time and nothing will change that. I simply have less faith in how this is going to work out than some of you do and I have a difference of opinion about how this should be handled at this point. Basically, I expressed my feelings freely which is one of the many freedoms Trump, and by extension Q, has been fighting to preserve. That's one of the many reasons we all still choose to come to ATS over anywhere else.

Hey pencil-neck.

You've seen nothing yet. What you saw was Marxist making much noise. I'm prepared to die for my children so they can be free. I love all of you. Any color, any nation.

Do you know what that means?

You'd better shape up and get ready #er.

This is America brah. Do you even lift? You think millennials (most millennial that grew up with the internet) give two #s what the MSM is pushing?

No. We grew up in a weird a paradigm where we could watch the news or go to the internet for news.

This will not be tolerated. Me, personally, have gathered enough people to overtake a town of 5,000.

We were born for this!

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago4809699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

9000 Military Ballots are last. Expecting 80/20 Trump split on those.

From what county!?

I don’t think it will matter. Those go 80/20 historically. Could be higher than 80 this time.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
@Mattbraynard

the National Change of Address Database.
Matches of the ABS/EV voters against the SSDI/NCOA list would indicate fraud.
However, I've had zero luck either penetrating the Trump campaign or the RNC, or otherwise getting the support needed to run this analysis. I can do it on 2/4

Interesting... pass it up.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1
So he won by
1.775 votes?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Usually the "Reported" percentage is the number of Precincts reporting. Not the number/percentage of votes counted. It's too bad both numbers aren't listed on every map for each state.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
So he won by
1.775 votes?

Before the 8000+ military/overseas ballots are counted.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm guessing Trump picked up Sun Tzu at Valley Forge Military Academy.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

I never said I was giving up. I have been on this side the whole time and nothing will change that. I simply have less faith in how this is going to work out than some of you do and I have a difference of opinion about how this should be handled at this point. Basically, I expressed my feelings freely which is one of the many freedoms Trump, and by extension Q, has been fighting to preserve. That's one of the many reasons we all still choose to come to ATS over anywhere else.

Hey pencil-neck.

You've seen nothing yet. What you saw was Marxist making much noise. I'm prepared to die for my children so they can be free. I love all of you. Any color, any nation.

This is America brah. Do you even lift? You think millennials (most millennial that grew up with the internet) give two #s what the MSM is pushing?

No. We grew up in a weird a paradigm where we could watch the news or go to the internet for news.

This will not be tolerated. Me, personally, have gathered enough people to overtake a town of 5,000.

We were born for this!

Umm...seriously?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Right, so we do not know if it's been used or not to safeguard those ballots?

Right. Aside from obvious voter fraud shenanigans it's difficult to believe anything in the weaponized political media (left/right/center) right now.

Electoral Reality map...?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Yes well it did have an infoWars logo at the link I posted, and never heard of Pieczenik before. Q did say careful who you follow. So thanks I`ll take with a grain of salt.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hey pencil-neck.

We were born for this!

Umm...seriously?

Dead serious.

Let me tell you something....how stupid these #ers are...

Yesterday morning my phone network was switched to an intercept network. They think I didn't see it?
I'm dangerous to someone and haven't figured out who exactly but ATS is giving me a real good look at IPs.

You don't know what you don't know.

I've spent most my life acting stupid to catch the actual stupid.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago1910699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
For any of the degenerate gamblers out there who still trusts the plan, like myself, finding Trump to win at +775 . Crazy good .

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

9000 Military Ballots are last. Expecting 80/20 Trump split on those.

From what county!?

Should be for the county of their permanent residence, so gonna likely spread thin.

My big question is how can i determine if a vote was made in my name? My last US residence was in Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada.
I have not lived there in 4.5 years.
Where i have been living overseas the US embassy has been very difficult to get to due to nation wide lockdowns at provincial levels. I didnt vote in this election
If i fond out that i voted Biden i am going to be next level pissed off..

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777
Wasn't Pieczenik that started that video around 2016 about the coup?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Worth noting what is not happening...

Market Close Today

If the ghouls were in charge these values would have tanked on 11.3, reflecting the "put Harris in and we'll take the boot off." Market up...
edit on 5-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: defuntion

I'm sure they can curate registrations for as long as they like.
You won't be able to tell from records which candidate you "voted" for, but simply if you voted or not.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I don’t think it will matter. Those go 80/20 historically. Could be higher than 80 this time.

It does matter because all counties are reporting 100% complete. So what county is getting these extra ballots??

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Hey pencil-neck.

We were born for this!

Umm...seriously?

Dead serious.

Let me tell you something....how stupid these #ers are...

Yesterday morning my phone network was switched to an intercept network. They think I didn't see it?
I'm dangerous to someone and haven't figured out who exactly but ATS is giving me a real good look at IPs.

You don't know what you don't know.

I have no idea what you are going on about. All I did was write a post stating I had concerns about whether Trump really has enough concrete evidence to make a difference and if he does I disagreed with him waiting to reveal everything because I know of alot of people that are drinking the msm kool-aid. And now I'm dealing with whatever it is you are trying to say.

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join