It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Let's hope they are guarded by a sealteam..

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

B00M
twitter.com...

I'll debunk this. "Where's the evidence?" Man that was easy.

That's a staggering number to commit to. Go team!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Usually the "Reported" percentage is the number of Precincts reporting. Not the number/percentage of votes counted. It's too bad both numbers aren't listed on every map for each state.

What do you mean? Scroll down and look at the "County Results Table". All the counties of Georgia are reporting 100% in. They reported all their votes.

County Results Table

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I feel bad for many of the q people. They will hang on to this fantasy no matter what. And its a shame because so many are great smart people.

I have watched some of your videos during this election, thanks for the straight talk. The picture you present is of well entrenched, organized and accepted corruption. If all of the swamp was to be drained then you don't have to worry about China as there wont be much left for them to invade.

There has been some good days and bad days watching the struggles going on. Watching Q has been tough, getting some situational awareness, yet little appearing to be getting done. Q did come through on Epstein. With the Dems having the house it put a lot of gridlock in congress and kept Trump busy in the first term just defending himself.

When I first saw Q, I had the impression it would be Trumps second term where things would be getting cleaned up. Being President is an unusual job and like any new job it takes a while to get good at it. As for 'trust the plan', what is the plan? Clean up the corruption. We all have a part to play in this, no one can do this by themselves.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

B00M
twitter.com...

Didnt i hear someone might release a somewhat redacted list of voters that are no longer residents of Nevada?

I want to see that list and if my name is on it.
Get me the list autists..

I will report back if i find my name on such list..

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Nevermind.. replied to the wrong post..

What i meant to reply to was the poster who stated that it was possible to get a list of who voted, but not who they voted for..
That is all i want.
I was unable to vote, so if i see my name on such a list then i can confirm nevada voter fraud..
edit on 5-11-2020 by defuntion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Re-anagramming those 7 state abbreviations. One more state than before... some words/phrases that stick out:

Campaign van wiz (driver of ballot-delivering van)
Magic van win zap (magic van=van that delivered ballots)
Map caving, win AZ (AZ is key to election)
Ping Mac, win AZ/VA (hacking? Tracking computer use?)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Amber Alert on the cell phone scared the hell out of me sitting here in the Quiet.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777
I have a pretty good feeling on what has been discovered. To which I'll present my first contribution to this meme war.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeh3t
For any of the degenerate gamblers out there who still trusts the plan, like myself, finding Trump to win at +775 . Crazy good .

Where bet online?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Red Wave = Republican Swamp creature exposed?
Could we see an outing of a wave of republicans who knew about the years an years of election fraud and turned the other way.
Payed off by elites to keep quiet. Fox was in on it just like the other media outlets.

edit on 5-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: that1lurker
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Nothing is 100% secure or unhackable.

That is my gut feeling and the same of many of my colleagues when we discuss Block Chain voting. It also can make you lose your anonymity of your vote. Slippery slope that is best handled voting in person. No election should involve sending ballots to people who didn't specifically ask for them. There should be an equal number of ballots cast to requests or less. Nothing should allow us to accept ballots after a certain time and there should be a scrutiny of the vote counting up close like the old days. No one gets to hide and chasing out the observers is against all laws on such matters.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: Flesh699

I never said I was giving up. I have been on this side the whole time and nothing will change that. I simply have less faith in how this is going to work out than some of you do and I have a difference of opinion about how this should be handled at this point. Basically, I expressed my feelings freely which is one of the many freedoms Trump, and by extension Q, has been fighting to preserve. That's one of the many reasons we all still choose to come to ATS over anywhere else.

Hey pencil-neck.

You've seen nothing yet. What you saw was Marxist making much noise. I'm prepared to die for my children so they can be free. I love all of you. Any color, any nation.

Do you know what that means?

You'd better shape up and get ready #er.

This is America brah. Do you even lift? You think millennials (most millennial that grew up with the internet) give two #s what the MSM is pushing?

No. We grew up in a weird a paradigm where we could watch the news or go to the internet for news.

This will not be tolerated. Me, personally, have gathered enough people to overtake a town of 5,000.

We were born for this!

Umm...seriously?

Dead serious.

Let me tell you something....how stupid these #ers are...

Yesterday morning my phone network was switched to an intercept network. They think I didn't see it?
I'm dangerous to someone and haven't figured out who exactly but ATS is giving me a real good look at IPs.

You don't know what you don't know.

I have no idea what you are going on about. All I did was write a post stating I had concerns about whether Trump really has enough concrete evidence to make a difference and if he does I disagreed with him waiting to reveal everything because I know of alot of people that are drinking the msm kool-aid. And now I'm dealing with whatever it is you are trying to say.

You're dealing with a #head on the internet. Don't think too much about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Usually the "Reported" percentage is the number of Precincts reporting. Not the number/percentage of votes counted. It's too bad both numbers aren't listed on every map for each state.

What do you mean? Scroll down and look at the "County Results Table". All the counties of Georgia are reporting 100% in. They reported all their votes.

County Results Table

They’ve “reported” them. The State hasn’t counted them for choices. They have 9000 from all counties. They are part of the 100% “reported”. Now they have to be “counted”.

link   

Amber Alert on the cell phone scared the hell out of me sitting here in the Quiet.

Based PA bro.

link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Red Wave = Republican Swamp creature exposed?
Could we see an outing of a wave of republicans who knew about the years an years of election fraud and turned the other way.
Payed off by elites to keep quiet. Fox was in on it just like the other media outlets.

Nah no way politicians would put something like money over political ideals. Its only the OTHER side that is corrupt.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
A Reply To: Everyone who posted on page 302

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: gps777

Wasn't Pieczenik that started that video around 2016 about the coup?

Yes. He's no doubt a smart guy based on his background in the intel community (State Dept) as a psychiatrist but as always I have to be skeptical of him. He served as deputy assistant secretary under Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and GHWB.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
mobile.twitter.com...

Why does that guy think everyone who sees his tweet knows what state he's referring to? I'm going to guess GEORGIA...but its only a guess.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
mobile.twitter.com...

Why does that guy think everyone who sees his tweet knows what state he's referring to? I'm going to guess GEORGIA...but its only a guess.

Sorry, it was from a thread on GA votes.

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join