It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well, “The place where optimism most flourishes is the lunatic asylum.”

...which is exactly where the only friends and family that still believe in me will put me if Trump loses, so don’t have much of a choice - I can either go laughing maniacally or screaming and crying, but go nonetheless.
..... Only partially joking- could care less about me- just can’t think about my poor Daughter - that’s what I hate, she’ll never look me in the face the same again

2 types of Anons, and I’ve been the laughing baby on the right for so long .... so 🙏 Do it “Q”*

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: interupt42

Do I really have to go dig up the half-dozen or so times I posted that this could all just be a ruse to identify patriotic individuals for later Roundup?

Possible but I think its more of trump gorilla marketing campaign tactic. Will see if Q goes off grid and quite after Biden gets in office or if he changes his tune.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I'm thinking a bit more trust the plan song and dance.

Maybe Orange man bad will go scorched earth before inauguration if he loses

Oddly, I have none of the nervousness or stomach knots I had during the 2016 election
edit on 11 4 2020 by dashen because: Knots

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I'm thinking a bit more trust the plan song and dance.

Maybe Orange man bad will go scorched earth before inauguration if he loses

Well he better fire the heads of the FBI and DOJ like right now and get congress to fast track the new non swamp heads if that is going to happen.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Gee, I dont know? Maybe because you don't want to be a lazy, leeching slug who is totally dependent on the Government teat for your entire well-being?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
so here is a painful thought. consider Q has been controlled opposition, to give a backboard to bounce conspiacy claims against.
while also exposing those who truly support this country.

suicide week is against consetvatives
indictments are against conservatives
the pain is against you and me

pelosi will initiate the 25th amendment this month to get trump out of office immediately
cities will go into lockdown within a month

vaccine will be declared false and the president was lying, we are a year away from actual vaccine
Universial basic income will be implemented along with total lockdown

gun laws will quietly be enacted and patriots across the country will be disarmed or eliminated

titor was on target, but a 10 year dilation occured he stated the president after the one who thought he was lincoln only wanted power.
civil war inbound
cities locked down war between city rural reaching its apex between 2022 and 2023 where N day will occur

someone tell me i am wrong

Meh. Epic militia/online conspiracy researcher troll? I don't buy it. What's the point? Most people that would be susceptible are already sampling 'forbidden knowledge' anyway. Not that conspiracy research is really all that fringe-ey anymore. How many cable shows are there about this kind of stuff these days? Gatekeeping, sure, but discussing it nonetheless.

Besides, last time I checked, ku wasn't telling anybody to march off to Washington or Detroit or do anything extreme or anything like that. I believe the most recent invitation was to sit back and enjoy the show. Seems pretty tame for an epic poisonous honeypot trap kinda thingy.

It's not that hard for me to believe that there are factions within the intelligence community...there ARE factions within the intelligence community. It's not really hard for me to believe that some of those millions of people who have taken oaths to support and defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic, actually believe in things like the constitution and rule of law. I took that oath, and I believe in those things, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. That was many moons ago for me, but still.

Besides right is right. Now we're back to, if they were gathering dirt on us to come round us all up simply for spreading awareness about corruption, they probably would have gotten enough dirt on most of us for asking the wrong questions or saying the wrong things without the aid of this ku thing.

On the other hand, if we all clam up for fear of the potential consequences, we might as well resign ourselves to the dismal future that may well result of an abundance of inspired apathy, wouldn't you say?

I'm not really surprised that the election is close and appears to be shaping up to be hotly contested. That's pretty much what I was expecting. I think I'm going to sit back and enjoy the show...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

PMA = positive mental attitude, we all need one now! This is what I have seen
Trump won 2016 - exposed many deep state ties and connections
Q posts last 3 years have been very eye opening for most
Epstein, Weinstein, NXIVM, toasted and more to come... G. Maxwell. Names on that list?????
North Korea no missiles, ISIS destroyed, African crime and killing down 80 % peace coming to the middle east.
China losing its power (trade deals) and Iran about to overthrow the government.
Wall is almost built. Bidens exposed, more to come there
250 plus new judges in courts around the country and don't forget a GREAT supreme COURT now.
I think Q is legit and we are about to start the second half of the campaign. I would highly recommend buying popcorn and pray like the world depends on it.
Cheers,
MP

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Trump went from -15,793 to -36,556 in last 30 min in Michigan.

Then -31,999 in 15 more min.
edit on 4-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Gee, I dont know? Maybe because you don't want to be a lazy, leeching slug who is totally dependent on the Government teat for your entire well-being?

Maybe I am 58 years old and have yet to suck that government teat.
Maybe I am tired of trying.
I have been too proud all this time.

I was thinking recently that I have done it all wrong. I could have been dining on government teat all these years.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I dont understand why they have not called NC, GA and PA yet? All over 90%, except PA of the vote counted.

GA - Trump + ~ 104,000 votes - 92% reporting
NC - Trump + ~ 80,000 votes - 95% reporting
PA - Trump + ~ 700,000 votes - 80% reporting

Treachery is afoot.
edit on 4-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It’s clear to me the coup won, and Biden will win

I asked over a year ago, if Trump loses the election and none of the people involved in the coup have faced justice, will you still believe q?

So I was wondering what people think about that today?

I’m not trying to be a jerk, just asking

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

Trump won 2016 - exposed many deep state ties and connections

Tell someone about these 'exposed connections'. They will say that the only place you can find the info is on a conspiracy site, if it is true... it would be on the news.
Hell, the Hunter Biden laptop is as in your face as can be, and we are told that it is a Russian hoax.

We have been lead down this path and left alone in the woods with wolves slobbering all around us.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I hope you are right, I just don't see anything that supports that ending.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Do I really have to go dig up the half-dozen or so times I posted that this could all just be a ruse to identify patriotic individuals for later Roundup?

That's why I've always supported Comrade Biden.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think it simply comes down to Nevada.

- WI/MI to Biden (274)
- AK/GA/NC/PA to Trump (267)

Nevada’s 6 EV deciding the winner.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I hope you are right, I just don't see anything that supports that ending.

As I have said before

I like many many of the q people and think they are great people

Unfortunately they have relied so heavily on “faith” that some all powerful figure had planned ahead for everything that they were actually making it more likely for the very establishment they were against to win

Many q people (not all) could see trump his entire family and themselves being led to the gallows and having a noose put around their neck and all the while they would have a huge grin on their face saying “trust the plan!” and it was all part of 4 d chess

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
War Room is back on...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

I'm seeing chatter on Twitter re: people being given Sharpie's and that those are being invalidated because the machines won't read it. Anyone seeing this or have any thoughts?

At my voting station yesterday, there were two pens available in the booth. There was a sign that said to use those pens and no others because the scanner might not be able to read any others.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
No one saw this the other day?

Clinton State Dept Arrest

"Sometimes You have to SHOW the public"

Q is real. We are at WAR! I suck at being a digital soldier, but there is no doubt in my mind that GOD has raised up an army of digital soldiers at this time to help free people from their mind control enslavement.

Jesus is our saviour. Trust in him, he will give you peace and the strength to fight in these battles. God is making moves on this Earth and he is using President Trump to bring us back to him. Patriots are in Control. We are being shown all of the corruption in everything government. I have full faith in God, Q, Q+, and most of all in my country that finally has a REAL President and the enthusiasm and patriotism it for so long has been without.

The best thing about this movie is it has helped me overcome so many battles with darkness that had consumed me for so long. I still have a lot to overcome still, but the main thing is the past 5 years of my life have brought me closer to God. I'm not perfect, I'm a sinner, but I strive every day to be a better person and I have God, Q, and President Trump to thank for that.

You have a choice to make. You are either on the side of God or you are on the side of Satan. This is not about R vs D, and this certainly is not just "another 4 year election".

Trust The Plan!

GOD Wins!

edit on 4/11/2020 by nisei because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a reply to: RsaWarhawk

JOIN THE SHOTGUN INFANTRY TODAY

Posted on my IBM 5100 time travel computer

@Dashen i m still in the trust the plan camp, but i see a forest fire surrounding us

where do i get my diamondback patch?

i want to preface this with a statement of support and that i still have hope that Q was being honest and i am not trolling.
i have been coming to this website since the early 2000's under a few different names lost mostly to deletion and forgetting if old usernames/email address trolling is the last thing i would be doing

@butcherguy - i am saying we will not have a choice to join them. they will in my opinion shut down everything and use china to supply everything for us hence chinese preperation time and to top it off trump got the finiancal delivery appruratus setup and tested with the first stimulus.
This is again in my opiniom the deep stste implementing agenda 21.
whether Q is real or not make zero difference to that.

@badcabbie i too took an oath albeit outside of military service, i took mine in my current job.

nothing will stop me from defending this country, our constitution and way of life for my family because without a country they have no future.

thankfully i have always wanted to live off grid, now its going to be government mandated.

edited to add @ Nisei perhaps the ten days darkness was referring how long the election was to take to be determined

edit on 4-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join