It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

He’s not running. Everyone knew he (or any of the candidates from the Island of Misfit Dems) would not beat Trump.

If HRC isn’t running, Joe isn’t running.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Respectfully, I disagree regarding the MSM. I don't believe for a second they are unwittingly being used. The left and MSM are partners in crime. They have been such for a long time now, decades in fact.

This guarantees the media inside access to the Dems and their ilk, giving them the type of power they should never have. Now throw in big tech.

It's a recipe for disaster if they aren't properly reined in. I'd like to see Trump seriously work on this problem in his second term.

I'd like to see telcoms crushed to bring prices down to reasonable levels. I'd like to see big tech control over free speech obliterated.
edit on 11/1/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Oh, that’s likely. Actually most likely. However, the talking heads in MSM do think he will win. It’ll be glorious Tues night.
edit on 1-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Rel I have a Kuestion for you. Maybe someone can post the Ku post of the Mickey Mouse watch for me since I am lame about this.
Remember it showed 10:10? That has been on my mind. I went to Amazon and looked up Mickey Mouse watches. The first watch shows the time 9:15. The majority of the other watches show the time 10:10.
Is there any significance to this?
I looked back at what was discussed on 10:10. There were discussions about assassination attempts. The rogue missile, the unknown submarines, and Trump being infected with the virus which they believed was deadly.
The majority of watches show 10:10 except for a few. They show times 9:20, 8:20, 7:20. Different time zones?
A couple show 9:10, 9:15, maybe outliers?
You do such a great job at decoding and I don't know if this means anything. Thanks.
www.amazon.com... hy=9028751&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=b&hvrand=1611869678133886407&hvtargid=kwd-302186417411&hydadcr=8347_9904716&tag=googhydr-20&ref=pd_sl_6wogmwb13b_b

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Where is his money? He would have to run to a place that has it or could allow him to get it without having his assets frozen. If this is a world-wide movement, that could be problematic for him. If he's prosecuted in Federal courts, I think he will play the "poor old demented Joe" card and try to live out his remaining days while the legal battles rage. They may outlast him but the rest of the Biden Crime Family will eventually deal with it.
If it's a military tribunal, there will be a speedier resolution and he will serve his sentence in the GTMO hospital wing. Remember that the real goal is stopping the Great Reset and not merely prosecuting the black hats. That said, if there are executions/Arkanicides for those who have sold us out, I won't be crying about it. They took the risk for the rewards and have to take the loss, too.

link   
GREAT DAY Fellow Patriots,
This journey has been long and arduous but never forget that freedom is worth the cost. Borders controlled, ANTIFA & other cells mapped and infiltrated. We are almost done. Media shift coming.
GO VOTE!

This is not about Left vs Right.
This is about FREEDOM vs TYRANNY
Keep praying!
Stay Vigilant!
Be Ready!

Semper Fidelis

link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Always good to hear from a Marine.

Guns and Eyeballs.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

It's good to hear from you Warrior and that you are apparently unscathed. It seems that things are under control and all we need are voters and not any volunteer 0311's to save the country, although POTUS need only ask and millions would answer the call.
I hope the special place for Soros is ready.

Stay safe in the endgame.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Yep, the "legitimate" POTUS, Joe Biden, will decamp to another country like some of the European governments in World War II.

#VichyJoe

Cheers

Here's a list of countries with non extradition to the U.S.
There are a couple of go to's for Hiden. How about some of the countries that he has failed and revealed. A couple of favorites.
Ukraine, China, Russia, UAE...better yet Hiden is catholic so maybe the Vatican?
www.offshore-protection.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

VOTE
Godspeed Brother !

edit on 1112020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ive read on these boards that there was a law passed under Clinton or Bush that made media propaganda legal .

With all the Trump changes and court battles Why isnt he trying to get rid of this law? Or is he ?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Semper Fi, devil dog!

Please pass our prayers and appreciation to you and your team - we've all voted in my household and will remain vigilant.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
Where is the money is a great Kuestion and is a key as to where Hiden, Clinton, Pelosi and the rest will consolidate and rebuild.
I was wondering about other countries that have refused extradition requests but do have treaties with us. Switzerland is one. A known haven with a nice lifestyle.
Another possibility is getting a second passport from another country. In effect a dual citizenship.
Where oh where does this lead to? How about Water Island that is owned by Hiden and brother? I recall further back a discussion about the TerraMar Project and the issuing of a passport.
He just needs an exit plan.
www.innercitypress.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thanks for posting that. I remember we went round and round about this. Reading from this it is really about marketing and ensuring clarity of advertising the name of the watch making company and symmetry.
Then there is even more significance that we now see Amazon advertising the first Mickey Mouse watch at the 9:15 marker. Maybe it is something but I know not what.
Could it have to do with the Q clock?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Digital General Tweet

Email Allegedly Shows Hunter Biden Providing the CCP with U.S. Officials’ Personal Information

With the same information, the CCP could also track their targets’ life and find out what’s their needs, interests, problems, weaknesses, as well as information of their families and friends. This made it easier for the CCP to bribe and threaten them, a scheme called “Blue-Gold-Yellow” (information, money and sex). These people have become vulnerable to the CCP’s malicious operations.

Thread with more
edit on 1-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thanks for posting that. I remember we went round and round about this. Reading from this it is really about marketing and ensuring clarity of advertising the name of the watch making company and symmetry.
Then there is even more significance that we now see Amazon advertising the first Mickey Mouse watch at the 9:15 marker. Maybe it is something but I know not what.
Could it have to do with the Q clock?

One line of possibility.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

PSMM, re importance of #17 in all 4 post decodes yesterday:

1) On a superficial level it means that all posts were posted between 17:00 and 17:59 - so all linked to #17.
Using this logic we can see that almost ALL posts will have a decode post of between #1 and #23 but the occasional one will be posted at 00:??:??.

This implies that #1 to #23 are a base SET which everything ties back to?

2) Think of the sets of decodes, that I post against each post, as a crib sheet against that post which allows you to understand it more "in the round":

E.g. If the original post was about Goog and one of the decode posts is about Eric Schmidt in North Korea then reading the two together may give a rounder picture of why ES was deploying a Goog server there - to allow control of the algorithm by deep state?

If another of the decode posts is a picture of Kim walking over the boundary to South Korea then maybe that indicates Kim has opened a GATEWAY to these control servers for White Hats.

The method is therefore that by reading the decode posts after you've read the base post, you will get insights in to the fuller picture/story - they make you think about and interpret what's really going on behind the base post information.

3) Post #17 seems to be about deep state keeping control of their copy databases and of their algorithms... therefore the implication of it appearing in all 4 drops yesterday implies that control has been lost and good guys also have the audit trail of deep state Command and Control actions which will be used to prosecute them?

4) Something else I noticed, when re-reading yesterday's posts and their predecessor #4943, is that there appears to be a number sequence or Queue in the timestamps:

#4943 - 45
#4944 - 44
#4945 - 46, 48,
#4946 - 49,
#4947 - 50, 51.

So we have 4 posts with post numbers ending in 43 to 47 (POTUSs?) which contain 44 thru 51 excepting 47 which is missing. The only relevance I can see to 47 is that:
a) It will be the election for the 47th President in 2024 - maybe there won't be a 47th president?
b) Possibly something to do with the film "47 Ronin".

No idea what it means yet... but it seems to be more than a coincidence!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Here we go!

Central Bank of Banks BIS to Trial Digital Currency by Year’s End

✅ The Bank of International Settlements is studying digital currency.
✅ It is working with the central bank of Switzerland to develop a proof of concept by the end of 2020.
✅ The majority of the world's central banks are now at least researching digital currency in some form or another.

“By the end of this year, we plan to publish our first wholesale CBDC proof-of-concept with the Swiss central bank,” said Benoît Cœuré, head of the BIS’s Innovation Hub, in a speech at the Shanghai Bund Summit (Cœuré dialed in).

Cœuré noted that China is leading the way with its own CBDC, a digital yuan, which is on the cusp of being released. “Through collaboration, we can learn.”

Gold-Backed Digital Currency Ditches the Blockchain - Dec 30, 2015.

A new digital currency backed by gold is billing itself as a more compliant, liquid and ultimately reliable store of value than decentralized systems such as bitcoin.

COEPTIS issues its own digital currency, calling it Global Standard Gold (AUG), which is backed by physical gold and held in a trust account. The digital currency is issued after a licensed financial institution, acting similarly to a primary dealer, acquires the gold on the open market and deposits it in the trust. The institution then notifies COEPTIS, which issues the proprietary currency.

The currency is meant to bridge the gap between physical and digital currencies. Because it is backed by gold and held in a trust, in theory it can be liquidated at market value at any time.

The platform for COEPTIS is a reboot from an earlier predecessor known as E-gold that was shut down after it was found guilty in 2008 for money laundering and operating an unlicensed money transmitting business. (E-gold's founder, Douglas Jackson, who was convicted of money laundering violations, will be a consultant for COEPTIS).

Most notably on the One dollar bill.

Annuit cœptis (/ˈænuɪt ˈsɛptɪs/, Classical Latin: [ˈannʊ.ɪt ˈkoe̯ptiːs]) is one of two mottos on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States. The literal translation is "favors (or "has favored") [our] undertakings", from Latin annuo ("to approve"), and coeptum ("commencement, undertaking"). Because of its context as a caption above the Eye of Providence, the standard translations are "Providence favors our undertakings" and "Providence has favored our undertakings".

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Countries that refuse extradition requests usually won't extradite if they have no death penalty and there is a possibility of a death sentence in the US. Freezing/confiscating assets may be a different game and if that is the only punishment available, that is what we'll take. If the NSA does have it all, they know all the accounts of all the players. Maybe they'd transfer the money without even asking.
Living a life of relative poverty in a foreign country would be an educational experience for the elite.

Escaping to a small island is escaping to a small box where he can be easily picked up. The Obama plan of skipping to a location where there are many places to hide is better. Claim Kenyan citizenship, publicly go to Kenya and then hide anywhere but Kenya. If located, a quiet elimination could be arranged while the world assumed a successful escape. An agency could make noise about the "failure of law enforcement" with a theatric search to keep the public entertained. Theories paralleling Hitler's escape to South America could be planted and fed by "sightings" and vague "evidence" to keep the story alive for future generations of ATS members.

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join