It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

My family is lost. I believe they’ll be in the 4% who can’t be saved. It’s hard coming to terms with that.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I think that 4 to 6% number is ridiculously low I think it’s more like 40 to 50%

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The first National Grand Lodge in Israel was constituted in 1933, even before the creation of the State....

There was need for the creation of a Grand Lodge, that would achieve unity within Israeli Freemasonry and recognition abroad. This ideal was realized in 1953, when, in an impressive ceremony conducted in Jerusalem by Brother the Earl of Elgin and Kincardine, Past Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Scotland, the Grand Lodge of the State of Israel was consecrated and M.W. Bro. Shabetay Levy, Mayor of Haifa, was installed as its first Grand Master.

...even before the creation of the State...."

Keystone.

Center of the World.

Knock, and it shall be opened.

Plans laid before propogandized.

mastermason.com...
edit on Sat Oct 31 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: source added IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

"...all languages flow towards Jerusalem...." ~ C.M.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Silence is a Virtue.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

No.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: Flesh699

My family is lost. I believe they’ll be in the 4% who can’t be saved. It’s hard coming to terms with that.

It seems hopeless I know, but consider it is right in the middle of the assault. After the intensity dies down, many will have to let go, sustaining the dem-driven hate is just not possible.

I've said often. DJT is the most positive person there is right now. THAT is his drawing point, the dems have gone to the extreme hate side - they hate everyone and everything. That's their selling point - toxic hate.

I expect once the fog of war clears, the positivity will draw those under the spell out into the light.

Stay strong TG, we'll get there.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
File this under mental gymnastics and 'a distinction without a difference.'

Biden did not eulogize former KKK "grand wizard"

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Partly false. Biden did eulogize Sen. Robert C. Byrd when he died, but Byrd was not a “grand wizard” in the Ku Klux Klan. He was a member of the KKK in the early 1940s but later renounced his affiliation with the hate group.

As a young man in West Virginia, Byrd recruited members to a local KKK chapter and was elected to the post of “exalted cyclops” according to his 2005 autobiography.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL! So close yet, so far away!

...how Solomon prepared under the Ark a deep cavern sealed by a stone; Josiah, foreseeing Nebuchadnezzar’s destruction of the Temple, carried out Solomon’s intention by moving the Ark down there, where it still remains....

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Aallanon

Who was the guy?

According to NYTimes...

Mr. Walton, the son of missionaries, lives with his wife and young daughter on a farm near Massalata, a small village close to the border with Nigeria. American and Nigerien officials had said that Mr. Walton was seized from his backyard on Monday in front of family members after assailants asked him for money. He offered them $40 and was then taken away by the armed gunmen on motorbikes, the officials said. The captors demanded nearly $1 million in ransom for Mr. Walton’s release.

How American Phillip Walton Was ‘Abducted’ In Nigeria ‘Without Anyone Knowing’...

WATCH the video: Pentagon releases animated recreation of Niger Ambush

So this video recreation, was this the abduction or the rescue attempt? If it was the rescue attempt, it shows several of the special ops hero's getting killed in action. I'm confused, the poster above said no US casualties.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Quick mention to my bestie Canadian Perry Mason....

Hahaha.Indeed, you know what kind of 'Staff' we're made of.

Perry Mason?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Ohhhhhh... i see it now!

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

No, the video is not a recreation of the rescue. The article is confusing with no context about the video but I'm assuming was to show the hostilities and danger still exists, for anyone to be easily kidnapped. Hence, the State Dept travel advisory issued on Aug 6, 2020 and probably why the elite team 6 was sent this time.
The video depicts the ambush that occurred in October 2017 in same general area.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

LOL! So close yet, so far away!

...how Solomon prepared under the Ark a deep cavern sealed by a stone; Josiah, foreseeing Nebuchadnezzar’s destruction of the Temple, carried out Solomon’s intention by moving the Ark down there, where it still remains....

Ok, Mr Mason scholar, the next sentence that follows...

Although there is no legend, Jewish, Masonic, or other, reporting the discovery of the Ark—or indeed recording its loss, though it seems not to have survived the Temple’s destruction—the vault motif sometimes appears on Masonic badges of office.
Link

Everybody knows the Ark is on Oak Island.🤪

Do you recall a pictorial PDF link you had posted a long while back that showed all these different Mason levels which one was the Ark? I don't think it was part of the Scottish Rite as I think you had said you'd have to join that other Mason society. Any ideas what I'm trying to describe?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have a tiny Sean Connery connection. My wife's family played his family in the Molly McGuires. At least we'd have something to talk about other than martini preparation techniques.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It strikes me as odd that the DNC has trotted out renOgade, who has proven time and time again to have finally reached irrelevancy, to "support" Harris. Deserved irrelevancy I might add. I mean really, Joe is DEMANDING to be in charge of the failed Obamacare, while Obamacare is standing right next to him.

So why not some empty headed celeb at this point - how can it be worse? Then again, maybe all the CAA stable of celebs have been told "dead grass events are career killers."

edit on 31-10-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Trump Has Already Won, Whatever the Election Result by Maria Bartiromo via WSJ.

Mr. Trump’s greatest legacy will likely be his success in appointing more than 200 federal judges, including three Supreme Court justices, committed to interpreting the law as written. In our interview he gave all the credit to Harry Reid, who was majority leader in 2013 when the Senate eliminated the filibuster for nominations.

That was called the “nuclear option,” because its destruction could be foreseen to affect both parties. Now some Democrats regret their decision to detonate—including, according to Mr. Trump, Chuck Schumer, Mr. Reid’s successor as Democratic leader. The president reports that Mr. Schumer frequently laments: “The worst thing that ever happened to us was Harry Reid.” Mr. Trump sees it differently: “Thank God we had the nuclear option.”

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What do you make of that? That's very interesting.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join