It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

No Such Agency would have us worship a
God computer

Qubits galore

NSA “Hard Target” project planned $80m quantum “God Machine” to ‘own’ the Internet

An $80m ‘quantum computer’ capable of breaking any encryption code, including those used to protect government information and banking systems - and thus ‘owning the net’ was planned by the NSA, according to leaked documents.

A hi-tech ‘quantum computer’ more powerful than any supercomputer on Earth, and capable of breaking virtually any encryption code, including those used to protect banking systems – and thus ‘owning the net’ has been planned by the National Security Agency. Details of the project are the latest of a series of  revelations from NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.

Documents provided to the Washington Post showed that a secret project, entitled OTN (Owning the Net) had a budget of $79.7 million to develop the machine.

edit on 11 1 2020 by dashen because: There is no stopping what's coming

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Justoneman

Still doesn't explain how my package was at my local post office, ready for delivery to me , and was then sent to Chicago, 100 miles away, for a week. After a week it was sent back to my post office opened.

Idiots at your PO would be my best bet. There is a reason UPS and FedEx are strong.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Comms from 'Crystal Peak' - CASTLE_ROCK...RAND Corp.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Yes, of course, Brother SWOD.

Moses...

made an ark of acacia wood

Source

It appears that at least two arks were made:

...sounds like it might be of a similar size–in other words, a small wooden container that one could carry by hand. This is far different from the better known gold-plated version....

Source

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The wooden Ark contains the broken remnants of the first set of tablets.

It was this Ark that was taken out to war ahead of the Israelites Army

The golden Ark which contains the second set of tablets was not meant to be removed from the sanctuary

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
POTUS' 12th tweet of the day, at 08:54:29, has a TYPO:
Part 1

The legendary actor, 007 Sean Connery, has past on to even greener fairways. He was quite a guy, and a tough character. I was having a very hard time getting approvals for a big development in Scotland when Sean stepped in and shouted,“Let him build the damn thing”. That was....

Part 2

....all I needed, everything went swimmingly from there. He was so highly regarded & respected in Scotland and beyond that years of future turmoil was avoided. Sean was a great actor and an even greater man. Sincere condolences to his family!

1) TYPO: "Past on" should be "Passed on" giving T to SED;

a) EST/EDT? Eastern Standard Time to Eastern Daylight Time?
b) DEST = Destination? Final Destination for Sean Connery?

2) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 25b191 No.563806 📁
Mar 6 2018 01:09:09 (EST)
Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5). EX-rvid5774.
We have it all.
Re_read re: stage.
The nail in many coffins [liberal undo].
[Impossible to defend].
[Toxic to those connected].
WE must work TOGETHER.
WE are only as strong as your VOICE.
YOU must organize and BE HEARD.
THIS is why they keep you DIVIDED and in the DARK.
WEAK.
We are here to UNITE and provide TRUTH.
Dark to LIGHT.
EVIL surrounds us.
WE are FIGHTING for you.
Where we go one, we go ALL.
The choice, to KNOW, will be yours [end].
Q

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147452214 📁
Nov 1 2017 01:13:10 (EST)
Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
The pedo networks are being dismantled.
The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

3) DELTA of 29:09 points to:
#29 see above,

#2909 Test 11

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147170576 📁
Oct 29 2017 21:30:26 (EST)
Projection
D’s can’t lose control over the black population.
At some point the great awakening will occur whereby these false local / national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black pop poor and in need.
D’s formed the confederate states against freeing slaves.
D’s formed the KKK.
HRC’s mentor is who?
What happens if the truth about Haiti is released? Do D’s lose majority of the vote?
Through the looking glass.
They rely on the MSM to keep the narrative going but tech is entrenching on their controls. They missed this in 2016 and desperately attempting to censor now due to CIA cash infusions. This will fail.

Summarising the above decodes, it looks like we may be about to get the RAW video released about sacrificing Haiti children, that will lose Dems a lot of votes? Only 2 more days this vid could be dropped... today or tomorrow!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Still doesn't explain how my package was at my local post office, ready for delivery to me , and was then sent to Chicago, 100 miles away, for a week. After a week it was sent back to my post office opened.

Idiots at your PO would be my best bet. There is a reason UPS and FedEx are strong.

I disagree. I think nefarious things are going on at the post office. Why else would three of my packages be tampered with in this way?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

One of the Arks was placed on the Moon by Buzz Aldrin in honor of his Freemason father.😆

But, he did take a flag of the Scottish Rite Southern jurisdiction to the Moon.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I like, and prefer, the idea that the Ark is symbolic.

Apologies in advance fo my attempt to illustrate (poorly) a rather cohesive example from that link.

Ark of the Covenant

Again, in Hebrew the scripture does not say Ark.

ועשו ארון עצי שטים אמתים וחצי ארכו ואמה וחצי רחבו ואמה וחצי קמתו

It says ארון, Aron, spelled Aleph-Resh-Vav-Nun. This does not spell Ark (SIC), it spells “Aron.”

Aron means a chest, a box, a sanctuary, something to hold something. It comes from an ancient hebrew root, “arah,” which means to gather or pluck, to accumulate.

These items are all symbolic.

This becomes more interesting when we understand that the Aron is described as “Aron kodesh,” which means holy vessel or holy sanctuary. Kodesh or Kadosh means holy or sacred.

The word Ark comes from Aron Kodosh. That is, when the Aron is made pure, it becomes kadosh, holy. Thus to make the Ar-k, we have to make our Aron holy, pure.

What this tells us is that we ourselves are the Ark. You and me. We are the vessel. God wants to fill us, but only if our sanctuary is made pure. There is abundant information about this in the Bible. In Corinthians, Paul states:

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? - 1 Corinthians 3:16

That temple is the sanctuary, the temple of Solomon. The Aron is placed within the holiest place in that sanctuary. We need God to dwell in our heart temple. Our soul is centered in our heart; our very essence, the very root of our soul, is there.

This is probably stuff many here have already come across, Including yourself, CM.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: butcherguy

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Yeah, those days are long gone.

Cheers

Smoke em if you can get a good shot of soldier!

That has double meaning to smoke em.

I started my tobacco habit in those smoke and joke breaks.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

The wooden Ark contains the broken remnants of the first set of tablets.

Perhaps the "first set of tablets" contained our genetic blueprint, encoded?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Stuck on page 197... gonna try to get caught up tonight.

Anyway, just wanted to post this as a reminder of how absolutely depraved Hollywood is...

apple.news...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Seven Days in May...We are here, 7 Days in Nov kicks off on Tuesday.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes.

Buzz, a member of Clear Lake Lodge No. 1417, will forever be remembered as Earth's O.G.
Bro. Buzz Aldrin; Original Space Gangster.

To think: That's where space travel originated on our planet - notwithstanding, the Great Neil Armstrong.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

I could never make sense of that crazy Qclock..

How to read the Q clock courtesy of QNN
10:10

Sorcery.

Are we still required to do the 2nd line thing...?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

One of the Arks was placed on the Moon by Buzz Aldrin in honor of his Freemason father.😆

But, he did take a flag of the Scottish Rite Southern jurisdiction to the Moon.

The communion done was to Osiris.

NASA comes from Jesus of Nazair (of Sirius) . It was set up by 33 degree masons / high thelamatic preiest/ ss (die Schwatze Sonne, the Black Sun. )

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

In "professional" watch photos they generally show the hands at 10:10. It's considered the best way to show off the face elements; it's symmetrical and clean; and uniform through the industry.

The only reason they'd vary from this is if the hands cover up an element of the face. It's so standardized, that for a while at least they would photograph digital watches at "10:10"

I would not use amazon photos as an indicator of anything regarding professional watch photography.
edit on 1-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
4 to 5 time a day this happen

lol and this
twitter.com...
edit on 1-11-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Yes, that sort of mystery trip for a package is not uncommon. I've tracked packages being sent to me that would arrive at a facility in KC and then suddenly route to Omaha for a few days before getting sent back to a facility in KC. It makes no sense and there seems to be no rhyme nor reason to how that happens.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

His money could be really anywhere. There's about a zero percent chance they'll find a bank account with his name on it.

More likely it would be deposited into a "friendly" country's bank - a general account for the bank - then transferred to a numbered account, or an account with a name like "The totally not corrupt family trust account".

Expenses are then paid for him directly. That is, the friendly bank account pays for homes, car payments, watches, suits, travel.

It would be unlikely they'd route the money directly to him. Likely it would come from a cut-out. Example from his tax returns are "speaking fees" especially overseas where banking disclosures are lax.

Example would be the "trust" pays a foreign foundation a ton of money, and most of that money is paid to Biden as "speaking fees", with the foreign entity keeping some for its trouble.

Bingo bango, he declares the speaking fees as "income" and voila, the dirty money becomes "earned income", taxes are paid and the money is clean - laundered, that is.

That's just one example. Remember, there is apparently a "Biden Family Island" down in the V.I. Probably paid for the same way. No money was ever given *directly* to Joe B., but millions were spent on his behalf and benefit.

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join