It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Oh gee, you mean to tell me all the polls that said Trump was getting his ass kicked for the last 2 months are magically tightening up right before Election Day?

No way! What sorcery is this?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I could never make sense of that crazy Qclock..

How to read the Q clock courtesy of QNN
10:10

edit on 1112020 by MetalThunder because: Keep on n ROCKin IN the FREE WORLD

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Isn't that interesting. You brought up Nigeria yesterday and now Trump has had seal six team go into Nigeria and rescue a hostage, named Philip Walton. Apparently he was a missionary and was held captive by a non terrorist group. Problem is that these groups then sell them to dangerous groups like Boko Horam.
This sends such a powerful message that we will no longer turn our back or pay ransom to get hostages released.
thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: onehuman

Also while Im here, this showed up as well or is floating around I should say. Take it with a grain

Link for The Q DROPS

SO if this is true, then will Joe get pinched on Monday, after he tries to make a run for it, Tuesday after he loses the election, or will the Feds just wait out a suicide?

I have trouble with this. For Hiden to step away from the campaign, repay all of the illegal money but then charges are dropped. That just doesn't work. He and others involved with this need to be prosecuted and punished. Leaving a race that he should be losing and even if he wins will be removed this is not a penalty but a way out.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: onehuman

Also while Im here, this showed up as well or is floating around I should say. Take it with a grain

Link for The Q DROPS

SO if this is true, then will Joe get pinched on Monday, after he tries to make a run for it, Tuesday after he loses the election, or will the Feds just wait out a suicide?

I have trouble with this. For Hiden to step away from the campaign, repay all of the illegal money but then charges are dropped. That just doesn't work. He and others involved with this need to be prosecuted and punished. Leaving a race that he should be losing and even if he wins will be removed this is not a penalty but a way out.

This the system wont change if the corruption isnt exposed and people arent held accountable .

edit on 071130America/ChicagoSun, 01 Nov 2020 10:07:03 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

I could never make sense of that crazy Qclock..

How to read the Q clock courtesy of QNN
10:10

For those who might not remember, the creator of the Qclock Evilwulf just so happened to pop in when the clock was introduced to the thread. Fun times.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Yes. If this is the case, leaving the race should be a given, and should have nothing to do with whether he’s prosecuted or not. If these allegations are true it’s a non-starter for him in the White House. Only house he should be in is the Big House.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Cognative Dissonance Clip or just colossal ignorance?

Clip Dead Grass event for County Commissioner.

edit on 1-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Exactly. So why would this even be considered. He should have to disgorged his ill gotten money, also property and possessions such as cars etc. They do not belong to him. If they allow him to walk away from this then this demonstrates a dual justice system.
They need to be held accountable and it needs to be real action. I am really tired of how slowly they work. I get the impression that this is done deliberately hoping that the public grows weary or forgets about it. Maybe also done to delay justice on other members.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Cognative Dissonance Clip or just colossal ignorance?

[...]

Yikes is right ! IDK Cranky, sadly there’s enough “ messed up ‘ people out there that think sexually exploited children is “funny”...he knew what that shirt meant...

Did you guys notice in one of renegade’s ohhh sooo impassioned rally’s for His “buddy” Joe, he made a point of saying how much he missed kissing the babies, and how great that new baby smell is....huh ?! Trying to normalize Creepy Joe’s clearly inappropriate behavior with kids. His own children are damaged For life. We gotta Pray for them and figure out a way to end this “ sick “ generational abuse.

edit on Sun Nov 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Joe Biden drops out of race...💥

twitter.com...

Interesting how they say in the clip that "...Biden dropped out of the hunt today..."

I honestly don't want to see Biden drop out at this point. I just want a consession speech word salad and exit sage left.

He needs to just go back to his basement where he can sniff panties and talk to his pudding.
[snip]

Yes, had to listen a second time as I thought my ears were deceiving me. Yes, thought on Biden is mutual.

Indeed, great Moon shot!

Here's a Sept 24, 1987 NYTimes article...

BIDEN WITHDRAWS BID FOR PRESIDENT IN WAKE OF FUROR

"I made some mistakes," said Mr. Biden, who has faced 10 days of news reports on his lifting of sections from the speeches of others and on his record in college and law school.

Mr. Biden made clear today that he thought another Presidential campaign might lie ahead of him.

"I'm angry at myself for having been put in the position - put myself in the position - of having to make this choice," Mr. Biden said in a firm, clear voice. "And I am no less frustrated for the environment of Presidential politics that makes it so difficult to let the American people measure the whole Joe Biden and not just misstatements I have made." 'Shadow' of Mistakes

Mr. Biden said that "the exaggerated shadow" of his mistakes had "begun to obscure the essence of my candidacy and the essence of Joe Biden."

Last time Joe attempted to read the Constitution...

Senator Joseph Biden (1986)
The Senate Judiciary Committee held its second day of hearings on Justice William Rehnquist's nomination to be chief justice. At day's end some sign of fatigue shows on Senator Joseph Biden, D-DE holding a copy of the Constitution and rubbing his forehead.
source

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
BOOOM
POLL: Who will you be voting for in the 2020 US Presidential Election? (Please RT to get more answers)
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
BOOOM
POLL: Who will you be voting for in the 2020 US Presidential Election? (Please RT to get more answers)
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Heads Up!
I was just commenting to my other half about how brave those Trump supporters were in California, in a state that is basically a one party state.
I spoke too soon. Using BLM as a cover the Trump supporters were attacked and two were injured. The details are in the link.
He went to twitter to see the video of it. Twitter is using a new tactic. Instead of censoring the video they censored him! He has never posted but he has been censored! He was informed he had violated their terms. Exactly How?
They initially went after those that did have power and had their hand slapped. But now going after those with no power, who post nothing but just want to learn what happened?
We are approaching the point that Q warned us about. The entire system going dark.
www.theblaze.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It’s all starting to make sense to me now;

- Joe never wanted or tried to win. He did just enough to keep $$$ flowing in. Bigly we might add.

- This campaign was a full on money grab. They used the unwitting but compliant MSM as a vehicle to generate the money train.

- Joe isn’t disclosing or admitting to anything. His goal is make this one final money grab before exiting the stage.

- Joe won’t run from anything. He will have enough $ and chips to cash that, just like with Hillary, he will avoid real legal problems but completely out of politics.

- Hunter may end up being the lamb to the slaughter. Fredo was family... but he had to go.

All of the laptop evidence points to the money schemes Team Biden was engaged in. This election run was simply the last cash grab. These polls are likely manipulated (like 2016) to generate excitement for donations.

They didn’t think HRC could lose. They knew Joe couldn’t win. Joe/DNC/DS... if you can’t beat Trump, get rich losing.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Nice!
Simplified and very helpful.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just one other observation. This group of Trump supporters were charged with unlawful assembly? What about all of the ah umm non violent BLM protesters? Wait, they were lawfully allowed to assemble and protest.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Hiden has to run. He has no choice. He made a statement earlier to that effect. By running he is ensuring that he is protected from prosecution for now. How can they arrest the opponent? This has to be seen to the end.
Election night will be interesting as the results come in. If he sees that he has lost early on will he make a run for it.
Maybe they are using this time to set up the escape route and a sanctuary country that does not have extradition agreements with the U.S.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Yep, the "legitimate" POTUS, Joe Biden, will decamp to another country like some of the European governments in World War II.

#VichyJoe

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

It's still early for me but, your post does make alot of sense thinking back now on this circus.

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join