It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yeah, first time they try asking and folks give fake names/address/numbers. Then start asking for I.D.???

You need I.D. to buy a meal but not to vote? Nope. This won’t last long.
oh there will be exclusions... look at the riots

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Did anyone else here Trump hint at a big Special Ops action that took place, he said more details will be released today. He was talking to the press just before getting on AF1. Does anyone know about it? Any info yet?

www.c-span.org.../president-trump-remarks-joint-base-andrews

Starts at 0:42 seconds

"We had a tremendous event happen"......"They were playing with American citizens"....
edit on 31-10-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yeah, first time they try asking and folks give fake names/address/numbers. Then start asking for I.D.???

You need I.D. to buy a meal but not to vote? Nope. This won’t last long.
oh there will be exclusions... look at the riots

Very true. The test will be when the Gov & Mayors of these states/cities are up for re-election. Will the People keep them? If so, then they own it.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: panoz77

This?

SEAL Team Six Executes Long Distance Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped American In Nigeria

Possibly, I though it might have been something bigger than that, but has Trump made a public statement yet?

Who is Philip Walton, and why was he living just 5 miles from the Nigerian border?
edit on 31-10-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: panoz77

This?

SEAL Team Six Executes Long Distance Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped American In Nigeria

- many OPFOR dead
- no US wounded
- hostage safe

gg rtl

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I’m seeing a LOT of chatter about AOC taking over the Speaker role from Nancy, if they retain.

If that’s true... you can put a deathwatch clock on AOC.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
2020 US Election - Republic of USA vs Club of Rome.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Then the elite SEAL Team Six carried out a "precision" hostage rescue mission and killed all but one of the seven captors, according to officials with direct knowledge about the operation.

"They were all dead before they knew what happened," another counterterrorism source with knowledge told ABC News.

ABC News
This was a huge Op carried out for one guy who only been held hostage for a week.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Who was the guy?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Who was the guy?

originally posted by: panoz77

Who is Philip Walton, and why was he living just 5 miles from the Nigerian border?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Who was the guy?

According to NYTimes...

Mr. Walton, the son of missionaries, lives with his wife and young daughter on a farm near Massalata, a small village close to the border with Nigeria. American and Nigerien officials had said that Mr. Walton was seized from his backyard on Monday in front of family members after assailants asked him for money. He offered them $40 and was then taken away by the armed gunmen on motorbikes, the officials said. The captors demanded nearly $1 million in ransom for Mr. Walton’s release.

How American Phillip Walton Was ‘Abducted’ In Nigeria ‘Without Anyone Knowing’...

WATCH the video: Pentagon releases animated recreation of Niger Ambush

edit on 31-10-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I just want to say that I'm not big on patriotism and I'm not a voter but this is so awesome... I'm voting for Trump

If I'm stuck in this game, I may as well play it and play it to win
edit on 31-10-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I'm curious what this James Biden email is about, I don't really understand it. [O] is obviously 0bama, but wtf is he talking about?
twitter.com...

Maybe someone can give it context, from the news cycle or something more substantive than it just being the morning of the LV Harvest Festival.
...asking for a friend.

The Buccini's were called?

Who are the Buccini's? It's probably these people: www.bpgroup.net...

One of the co-founders is this guy . Here is a paragraph from his profile:

Mr. Buccini is Chairman of the Wilmington Housing Partnership, a non-for-profit developer that is one of the region’s leading home builders, member of the Board of Directors for the Vice President of the United States Residence Foundation, member of the Board of Trustees for Delaware State University and the Nature Conservancy of Delaware and a member of the Cornell University Council.

Vice President of the United States Residence Foundation? Wilmington Housing Partnership?

There are some dots here that need connecting.
edit on 31-10-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I just want to say that I'm not big on patriotism and I'm not a voter but this is so awesome... I'm voting for Trump

If I'm stuck in this game, I may as well play it and play it to win

Outstanding to hear!!

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Just saw a guy driving through my hood with a huge truck-trump-2020-flag.

To put this into perspective I'm more likely to die from The Rona then see this here. Only Insufferable Harris signs, and a "Schiff" sign which is inexplicable as he's miles away from this district and doesn't even live in the city at all.

THIS is the definition of tragic.

eneMedia created Cognitive Dissonance on display in the most tragic way. She seems to admit she voted for a (demented) pedophile and struggles with this, while displaying an American Flag.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Someone get the jumper cables, Old Joe needs a jump start.

Or push him down the hill and pop the clutch. O-shoot!

😂

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I’m telling you, after Trump;

- delivered on many promises
- fixed economy, twice
- survived a coup, twice
- survived a scamdemic
- campaigned like a 40 year old
- draws tens of thousands to events

and after Joe;

- spent 47 years in office and didn’t accomplish anything
- clearly has been trading high level access for $$
- appears to be close to advanced dementia
- has a son that’s heavily involved in his dealings who is compromised with crack, hookers, and likely pedo activities.
- can’t campaign for a full day.
- draws dozens to events

... the People choose Joe.... this constitutional republic is doomed. I’m not sure the nation will be able to put forward a candidate like Trump again. 2016 was a Black Swan event. Will 2020 build off of it or allow it to be a hiccup on the way into the abyss?

Just a few days to go. Pretty interesting to be alive at a crossroads moment.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
These pretty much sum up the events of the past 6 months (meme away).

Clip

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That October surprise or whatever you want to call it is happening world-wide. I just hope the chicanery tactics being used in Slovenia, NZ, AUS does not come here! Yesterday, for the first time I was denied entry into a mini-mart store for...no mask!!!

Here in MI...
Starting Monday, whitmer doing a end run, around the recent ruling her previous executive rules were unconstitutional, by having the health department give it a run up the flag pole....

Michigan Public Health

Dine-in restaurants and bars will be required to collect the names, phone numbers and time and date of entry of all patrons for COVID-19 contact-tracing purposes. The contact-tracing requirement is effective Monday.

DTOM thread
surprisingly everyone was named jane and john doe

Heywood Jablome

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join