It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I voted early yesterday...had to stand in line almost 40 minutes too! For early voting lol😳

This is the first time ever voting early for me but, I got the sense from conversations going on around me that it was unusual to have so many people there, at 2 pm, on a cold and rainy Thursday. 🤣

People were cold and wet but the mood was surprisingly upbeat and pleasant. Also, with the exception of a few elderly folks, no one in line put on a mask until they had to walk inside.

They didn’t seem to care while outside but, seemed pretty strict about it before entering so, I put on my face diaper😡
At least it was for a good cause.

Yes, pick & choose battles. Getting that ballot cast was the priority. Well done!

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Archbishop Viganò: An Open Letter Warning President Trump As The Election Approaches

As is now clear, the one who occupies the Chair of Peter has betrayed his role from the very beginning in order to defend and promote the globalist ideology, supporting the agenda of the deep church, who chose him from its ranks.

The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

[P]ope (Jesuit) = [C]hair of Peter as head of Vatican.
Serves the Master. Someone or some group higher pulls the [C]hair's strings?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Jesuits: The Black Pope: The Pope

pretty extensive article .....

Indeed, the Jesuit Order (i.e., The Society of Jesus, ‘The Company’), headed by the Jesuit Superior General (i.e., the ‘Black Pope’), is the most formidable enemy to religious and civil liberty that the world has probably ever seen. The Jesuits became so infamous in Europe for fomenting wars and revolutions, and for assassinating heads of State, that they were expelled from 83 countries, city-states, and cities by 1931 – quite often by Roman Catholic monarchs!....

And do Americans need to be told what Jesuits are? If any are ignorant, let them inform themselves of their history without delay; no time is to be lost; their workings are before you in every day’s events; they are a secret society, a sort of Masonic order with super added features of revolting odiousness, and a thousand times more dangerous. They are not merely priests, or priests of one religious creed; they are merchants, and lawyers, and editors, and men of any profession, having no outward badge (in this country [i.e., the USA]) by which to be recognized; they are about in all your society. They can assume any character, that of angels of light, or ministers of darkness, to accomplish their one great end, the service upon which they are sent,

In this segment we have exposed the Jesuit. There is no place left for them.

edit on 10302020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Does anyone have a notion as to what Anti-Trump October Surprise the NYTs is planning to release tomorrow or Sunday?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Does anyone have a notion as to what Anti-Trump October Surprise the NYTs is planning to release tomorrow or Sunday?

I think those f00ls are playing so much defense they have spent their powder. Everything they’ve tried to date has backfired.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I think those f00ls are playing so much defense they have spent their powder. Everything they’ve tried to date has backfired.

It will be total BS...but rumors are they're planning to release a major hit piece just before voting to turn off Trump voting.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
A darker, denser level where our worst nightmares have come to fruition? The Shadow World...

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

It will be total BS...but rumors are they're planning to release a major hit piece just before voting to turn off Trump voting.

Something 4 and 1/2 years of Investigations and vetting could not find? LOL.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As I said...it will be bogus...but released at the right time before it can be debunked.

edit on 30-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As I said...it will be bogus...but released at the right time before it can be debunked.

I’m pretty sure Team Trump has a nice “response drop” they are sitting on for this precise scenario.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

You need a sign saying:

"If politicians can lie then who says scientists can't also? As kids we questioned anyone trying to control us - why did we stop as adults?"

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

I voted early yesterday...had to stand in line almost 40 minutes too! For early voting lol😳

This is the first time ever voting early for me but, I got the sense from conversations going on around me that it was unusual to have so many people there, at 2 pm, on a cold and rainy Thursday. 🤣

People were cold and wet but the mood was surprisingly upbeat and pleasant. Also, with the exception of a few elderly folks, no one in line put on a mask until they had to walk inside.

They didn’t seem to care while outside but, seemed pretty strict about it before entering so, I put on my face diaper😡
At least it was for a good cause.

I was asked three times to put on a mask. I politely refused three times. After that he stopped.

"Could you please put on a mask" actually has two possible answers, and "No" is one of them.

Sign on the wall said mask wearing was mandatory per the governor's orders, and did mention exemptions. Printed up by the government, it was a total lie about what the order actually requires.

Not sure what I would have done if they had pushed the issue, but as I've noted I carry a copy of the Governor's order on mask requirements and exemptions in my car.
edit on 30-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
President Trump will have a press briefing to respond to the NYT article. Every network will cover it. He drops a sledge hammer on Joe Biden.. with Christopher Wray at his side to elaborate.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
I thought this was an interesting bit quoted on Furber's feed.

Hell is a real place, and you can go down there and fight the demons. that's the real red pill of human civilization.

Made me think of the comments about soldiers training for underground warfare, the drops indicating it will be "Biblical", as well as the drops stating that most would not be able to psychologically process the truth.

🤔

Cheers

Well, that was rather a horrific read.

I can’t tell the difference between fact and fiction anymore.

Some of what we come across is no doubt completely made up, and I think that bothers me almost as much as if it were real.

White lies or black lies, all just serve to take us further from the truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Democrats turning out at lower rates than Republicans in Miami

www.foxnews.com...

Big problem for Biden. Factor in a % of those Dems also flipping over to Trump. Double stinger.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I believe, for the past couple of days, the NYTs has been nursing and massaging a slow-boil story concerning Turkey and the Trump administration trying to quash a criminal probe into money laundering for Iran by Erdogan's family.

That sounds too convoluted for a quick-hit end of October Surprise.
edit on 30-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I believe, for the past couple of days, the NYTs has been nursing and massaging a slow-boil story concerning Turkey and the Trump administration trying to quash a criminal probe into money laundering for Iran by Erdogan's family.

That sounds too convoluted for a quick-hit end of October Surprise.

Hunter pecker pics & incest

vs

Convoluted Turkish/Iran squabble with no Turkish Bath pics

Advantage Trump

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
I'm down one heck of a Rabbit hole .... even thought about stepping away for a bit to ground myself ....but here I am

Very Disturbing stuff -

Bill Gates and MIT unveil quantum dot technology to mark children’s skin so they can be scanned for vaccine compliance

MIT scientists invent “mark of vaccine submission” to scan for human compliance

Medical fascism and forced vaccination are not a conspiracy theory. It’s a well-designed plan, published in the journal Science Translational Medicine, to track human compliance to all medical experimentation.

This technology was invented to enforce vaccine compliance, to allow public health officials to monitor and scan every human to make sure they are going along with the vaccine dictates of the World Health Organization.

Biocompatible near-infrared quantum dots delivered to the skin by microneedle patches record vaccination

Here, we present an approach to encode medical history on a patient using the spatial distribution of biocompatible, near-infrared quantum dots (NIR QDs) in the dermis. QDs are invisible to the naked eye yet detectable when exposed to NIR light.

I will not go silently into the night .......

All part of Baal Gates ID2020/Agenda 2030/Global Reset. Personally, I believe his wife Melinda, a Jesuit, controls him and his money.

Bill Gates and Intellectual Ventures Fund Microchip Implant Vaccine Technology

Here,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Invisible Quantum dot Luciferian tattoo chicanery.

And...reply to you on it...

-----------

Thanks for this link...
The Jesuits: The Black Pope: The Pope

Kind of an eye catcher...

And the bloodline families that rule from the Octogon in Switzerland, are in control of the Jesuits and the Vatican.

There are a few of the families that have been in positions of great wealth and power for centuries, and even millennia.
Farnese
Borghese
Aldobrandini (Black Nobility)
Orsini
Medici
Breakspear
Sforza
Barbernini
Conti
Colonna
Este
Chigi
Somaglia
Gaetani
Pamphili
Schiaratura
Massimo (Prince Carlo Massimo is the highest authority of the Order of Malta.)

The names you rarely hear of in the (West) media (if ever) are the more interesting one's to me. The 13 Illuminati families (middle management) you often see referenced are not the true bloodlines in power over Earth or so I've read from various places across the web. Whatever the case it's an abyss...All Roads Lead to Rome.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
With the onslaught of online attacks and the endless hours of repulsive fake news collusion, I found this little clip of Podesta being interviewed recently. It is priceless. I think most of you will find solace in it in these trying times. Enjoy!

How is Podesta feeling these days?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
So funny. I'm borrowing your comment "you have nice boobs" next time I get asked to wear a mask. Lol

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join