It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: justsaying111

The problem is that the US has 328,239,523. Of which, according to Harris, 220 million have died. That means that only 108,239,523 are left alive to vote, but since we know only a third of those people will actually vote, this mean Harris and Biden only need to get the better part of 35,719,042 votes to win. In other words if just 18,216,711 people vote for Harris Biden, then they are going to claim victory.

God, I can't believe that she said 220million people have died recently due to covid. If that number wasn't a signal for help I don't know what is.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Published in the UK Express 'weird' category...Recent Archaeological finds in Israel may turn out to be the so-called Third Temple.

End of the world fears as Solomon’s Temple breakthrough unravels Second Coming prophecy

Biblical commentators have long sought proof that the Third Temple of Jerusalem exists, with many conspiracy theorists claiming that once found, it will bring about the End Times, as it will signal the return of Jesus Christ. Recently, new artefacts were unearthed by archaeologists from the Israel Antiquities Authorities, and the Western Hall Heritage Foundation, beneath Wilson's Arch. The arch forms part of a bridge which connects the Upper City and Temple Mount, famed for being home to the first two Holy Temples.

And any evidence of a Third Temple on the site could see an apocalypse, Christian pastor and doomsday preacher Paul Begley has claimed.

Speaking of the find, Mordechai Eliav, director of the Western Wall Heritage Foundation, said: "How exciting, in the month of Tishrei, whose symbol is the scales of justice, to find a souvenir from the First Temple period.

Coupled with these ME peace deals. Curiouser & curiouser, stranger & stranger times.
The Third Temple: A 3D Introduction to Ezekiel's Vision:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Strange times indeed.

“Great Alignment” of Election Day

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Earlier DJT Second Amendment tweet matched don't believe fake news drop.

DJT Tweet 14 second clip seems really odd.

Q14

Oct 31 2017 22:00:15 (EST)

(partial)

Was HRC next in line?
Was the election suppose to be rigged?
Did good people prevent the rigging?
Why did POTUS form a panel to investigate?
Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact?
What is POTUS in control of?

Putting the two together it suggests fake news is wrong on Biden V, rigging avoided. Would explain the sudden talking point urging dems to go to the polls.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Strange times indeed.

“Great Alignment” of Election Day

Curious ...

Great Alignment BIBLICAL edition

When the last cycle occurred, in the late Middle Ages, that ironically was characterized by a plague and economic, political, social and religious upheaval. What is also interesting is that the 2020 conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter inaugurates its new cycles in the ‘Air Signs’ after 800 years. This indeed, then suggests a profound change is about to occur and is occurring in world politics, society, religions and the economy. Astrologically, Saturn speaks of a new organization. Jupiter speaks of an amplification established affecting the financial system and society as a whole. And Pluto speaks of war and death. Esoterically, the conjunction between Jupiter and Saturn is also called the ‘King-Makers’ or a ‘Royal Conjunction’. Thus, who can that possibly be referring to? The coming AntiChrist, as he will come from the royal seed and bloodline of King David....

Many thus attribute this Jupiter-Saturn conjunction as an omen of a great world change to happen in terms of a coming ‘New World Order’ that will see a change in the current power structures of the world. As to the coming Mark of the Beast that will proceed from the Beasts, there is also a need to change the current economic order as a new paradigm break will necessitate a digital currency. 

edit on 10302020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

@USNavy

D
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.
Q

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Strange & curious indeed! Did not know of this Great Alignment. November surprise? Another election debacle? WoW!
A rare Hunter's Blue Moon tomorrow.

a reply to: MetalThunder

That info-graphic from your link "The Jupiter-Saturn Grand Conjunction" is quite interesting. The 'X' alignment really stands out to me as highly symbolic/esoteric.

Whatever is coming may reveal the 'surprise' in December! Stargates & portals open. IDK, but my senses are tingling...and we're on page 222.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I’m betting 2020 breaks 60% VAP turnout for first time since 1968.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

9.11.17 ~ Q128:

What is a keystone?

11.9.17 ~ Q133:

What is the keystone?

11.11.17 ~ Q140:

What is the keystone?
What Nation dominates all others?
What Nation has influence over most others?
What is the keystone?

10.3.18 ~ Q916:

We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.
Q

20.11.17 ~ Q167:

POTUS opened the door of all doors.
Expand your thinking.
What is the keystone?
Q

4.12.17 ~ Q251:

News unlocks message.
Find the keystone.
Q

5.12.17 ~ Q262:

The map is the key.
Find the keystone.

5.12.17 ~ Q270:

Apply the Keystone.
Paint the picture.
Q

Revelation 8:11

Do not harbour any bitterness in you! Be part of the three quarters of humanity that soon will face the decision whether or not to refuse to ingest the government-mandated poison of the bitterness of Wormwood!

20.12.18 ~ Q2633:

You have the keystone.

The Royal Arch degree, created about 1740 probably in London,[3] dramatizes English Masonry’s other major legend: that during the rebuilding of the Temple under Zerubbabel, returned from Babylonian exile, one of the workers found an underground vault, which he entered by lifting the keystone.
~ Link
edit on 30-10-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Is Israel the center of the world?

KEYSTONE.

edit on 30-10-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Then:

Now:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: butcherguy

Then:

Now:

Sadly I fixed it for you.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Who ordered the word salad?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I found this while reading...The U.S. state of Pennsylvania calls itself the "Keystone State", because during early American history, it held a crucial central position among the Thirteen Colonies geographically, economically, and politically, like the keystone in an arch.[5] A keystone is a symbol of Pennsylvania, being used in the logos of many Pennsylvania government departments and on Pennsylvania car license plates.

originally posted by: CanadianMason

KEYSTONE.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Could it be the Roman Catholic Church, the Vatican?

KEYSTONE.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Keep fighting the good fight my friends.
Less than 84 hours.
Peace be still.
PRAY.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

You guys Flynn posted the same letter as Q drop on Twitter.

Flynn and Ezra and company are Q I think

It's so easy for any one of us to think too much, that's why I step away then return. We've all (most) been here for 3 years, some every day. Q says use logic...Q says without us the people nothing will change. We are Q we always have been. Forget Flynn etc this was coming long before them,it had to.

tiredoflooking I hadn't seen you for a while, I'll be totally honest with you I do think of the posters from way back and you are one. Good to see you back.

You ever made a post here or anywhere then you see you're words in a Q drop or more to the point a news headline? Try it. We are the news now springs to mind? If people look close enough they will see.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Justoneman

Still doesn't explain how my package was at my local post office, ready for delivery to me , and was then sent to Chicago, 100 miles away, for a week. After a week it was sent back to my post office opened.

Lol and the irony here of my post getting removed. Clickety click much

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

KEYSTONE.

"All languages flow toward Israel"

Chuck Missler talking about Torah encoded in the Bible. (4 min)

U.S. Army
@USArmy
Level 1:
Time to slide into the #weekend!!

by 8th Psychological Operations Group

#Ready2Fight
Twitter

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join