It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billionaires see fortunes rise by 27% during the pandemic

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You really have a bad case of Trump derangement syndrome if you think Trump has control of states that grant emergency powers to their governors.

And you have a really bad case of Trump-induced blindness if you think that's a significant factor in the draining up of even more money. This is national, international and transnational money, not the chicken factory on the edge of town.

So no. I am not a fan of everything Trump does.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

How would a federal president stop state shutdowns?

Executive Power.

And that would have been political suicide,
exactly as the dems had been strategizing.

Now they beat their cracked war drum, a thin skin
of politically weaponized plandemic, citing the
200 k deaths, a figure inflated to twenty times the reality,
as the coup weakens.
Fauci and Gates were scoping us in their sights
numbering in the millions.

I give Trump great credit not for merely for staying on deck
during four years of coup-treachery, but for calling each spade a spade.
There were, in this disease package, a thousand gaffes he was baited
to make which he did not.
Remember....Fauci and Gates were college room mates,
Presently, what we, culturally speaking, roil in, is the aftermath of another spoiled plot,
the thick santorum of multiple and simultaneous orgasms,
each wave of which are heavily promoted by the co-conspiring media.
And they want more.

They cannot contain their glee with where this was supposed to go,
adding more doom with each fractional drop in temperature as winter
in the western world approaches.

Trump did manage to spill wind from their coup frigate sails in his handling of covid.
He kept rat whore Fauci on board, not because of what the co-conspiracist media
faction would have done with it, but because some enemies need to be kept close,
closer than friends. I am pretty sure you understand, being family, and all.

I realize you hate cheetolini. Tough guys seem to elicit a provoked quip from you.
Seen this a hundred times. We get it. You da real thing.
I’m sure you are much more suave around chicks than almost anyone, and never
boast about your dinner dates, or conquests. If it’s any consolation,
Donald’s days of ass grabbing are probably over. More for you.

Trump didn’t need the strain of POTUS, and I am unsure whether he had any idea of what
he’d be dealing with therein. He does now, and he did not buckle.
Personally I believe he cares about a sovereign US more than self aggrandizing,
which is saying a lot because he has some serious ego hunger. He cares about his country
more than he does for himself, and believe it or not, he believes he is the best person.
Myself? I could never be bothered to pay much attention to his act,
until I saw how much everyone I loathe in TV land hated him.
In my opinion, he put his life on the line, and lost the dolce vita,
when he entered political service for his country. It will be a miracle if he comes through this in one piece.

Trump is crude, but so is a prize fighter. He showed everyone the ropes, you, me, everyone exactly
how filth ridden this world is. He may not be as rich as when before taking office,
but he is richer in finer treasures,
things the nature of which very few can glimpse or understand. And this is rare.
Usually-nearly always, in politics-it is the other way around.

# 1178
edit on 8-10-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

I see, so doing the right thing was too difficult politically.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Again. Trump has no power to stop governors invoking emergency powers granted to them by their state constitutions.

Once the time limits were reached numerous lawsuits were filed and supported by the DOJ.

Again...

You

How? Seriously? They may have been found un-Constitutional from the outset

Exactly how when most states the governors can place emergency powers from 28 to 30 days.

I asked you which states emergency powers granted to the governors through their states’s constitutions are unconstitutional.

If he DOJ filled their own lawsuits in addition to the lawsuits already filled state by state backed by the DOJ how would that sped up the results or changed outcomes.

————

You blaming Trump on the lockdowns is like blaming an over worked and backed logged mechanic you car doesn’t run because you got drunk and wrecked the car.
edit on 8-10-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It would have been suicide. In this case, the right thing, politically speaking,
was to play along. Face it. People react to fear. Covid has the design of global control and it is not
just against DJT. There is more in the works. Ever listen to Bill Gates?
I am getting tired just thinking
about some of the persons I grew up with, and what they lay out on FB.
Trump wants us to die for his 401K account etc....Mongols, it’s a siege, Phil. B-but my turnips...
You can literally EAT off any surface in my place!
This one guy was taking snaps of the city street outside his lockdown flat in Chicago, captioned
“Have fun in the bars everyone, so you can all die for a little fun”, this, at the moment mayor Riff Raff
was relaxing restrictions.

“If you are a republican and were on fire, I’d bring gasoline”

Now he’s calling Trump a killer because he gets driven around by the secret service.
This was not a dumb kid. But he is beyond paralyzed right now, a cripple, because fear.
I don’t think you will find this in a book, but I suspect heavy coke use might be linked to DVT.
I mean, we all knew it was never pure coke, right? But apparently, when there are underlying conditions, like DVT, covid is pretty bad.

Also because orange man bad, any means possible, etc... It is tailor made, covid, for the DNC to run with,
sprinting toward social credit scoring, every cell user a rat on other rats in the race to the bottom
of the barrel. Social distancing, contact with sick person apps. Endless variables we are supposed to lap up.
I don’t think you are getting the big picture of just what’s at stake here.
Trumpy bear in a libertine at heart. I don’t think he likes a one world government, and I know the
aspirants don’t like that. In a way, if Trump goes down, we all go down. But this ain’t about Trump and even Trump is aware of this at this point. It is about the template for future sociopolitical frameworks.
Once you see it, well, it can destroy a perfectly good erection just to think about what it bodes.
I saw this thread and bookmarked it. Have a look. Zosimov gets into it with the OP. It always exhausts me to think on these things, but it does matter.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is no way in hell the media all by itself wouldn’t have taken him down,
on this count alone. In case you missed it, the covid thing was pretty low.
Ethics? Where have you been the past twenty years? How old are you?
It was basically an engraved invitation to an assassination. Christ I don’t pay a lot of
attention at times, but I sensed instantly that covid was intended to be not only Trump’s kryptonite,
but a dystopian technofascist wet dream.

Politically....the right thing seldom happens. It is often simply about staying in the ring.
As far as ethics, in this example, just how ethical would it have been to be taken down
so we would be left to the devices of the run of the mill politicians who love globalism much
for the same reasons as a celebrity pop tart does? No. There would be no way to maneuver around it.
50 governors, every senator, congressman, city mayor and clerk calling for his head on a pike. No way.
No effin way. Come on.

# 1179

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Maybe Trump is "just enough" hope.

I can't fathom that 1/2 of the country really plans to elect a child molester with alzheimers and a racist hoe that slept, lied and ruined her way to the top, but the polls say that President Harris is up 15%

The middle class is flooding out of CA before they are killed off completely - the on ramp by me plans to close between now and 2024, this is a major thoroughfare for commuters and is estimated to add 25-35 minutes to the average commuter in this area - multiply that by 270 work days a year and your talking about a tremendous amount of life wasted, primarily effecting the middle class. This 1 closure will effect between 250,000 and 400,000 people everyday, adding additional gridlock to those passing through.

There are thousands of these projects across the state to multiply that effect.

About 2 weeks ago I tried to get home at 2am - 5 different freeways had massive closures at the same time making for a 20-25 minute delay, no matter how you chose to go.

Anyone who tried to use the 405 at seal beach for the last 5 years will remember the tremendous traffic being funneled down PCH next to the states highest gas prices for 25 minutes a trip each way, for what? No one knows.

They just cut 40% of the lanes on the 15 south that have massive crunch everyday and turned them over to toll roads to generate millions more and screw everyone else over.

This war against the middle class ends with Chinese control of California - none of the poor people I know have time to hold corrupt politicians in check. And California is making a concerted effort to bring in more poor and those that qualify for welfare.
edit on 9-10-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Again. Trump has no power to stop governors invoking emergency powers granted to them by their state constitutions.

What part don't you get about who runs the Justice Department and prima facia challenges?

Exactly how when most states the governors can place emergency powers from 28 to 30 days.

When they favor one citizen and/or business over another they should be challenged. Walmart doesn't have any more rights than the local shop.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

It would have been suicide.

Proving he's not the right person for the job, his stance shouldn't be, 'This is too hard, I'll play along instead'.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

You failed to make your case. You just look deranged. Let it go and let the manufactured stress go.

Or blame it on the governors that cannot let it go.

Or. Actually answer questions asked of you.

Once the time limits were reached numerous lawsuits were filed and supported by the DOJ.

Again...

You

I asked you which states emergency powers granted to the governors through their states’s constitutions are unconstitutional.

If he DOJ filled their own lawsuits in addition to the lawsuits already filled state by state backed by the DOJ how would that sped up the results or changed outcomes.

————

You blaming Trump on the lockdowns is like blaming an over worked and backed logged mechanic you car doesn’t run because you got drunk and wrecked the car.

edit on 9-10-2020 by neutronflux because: Added

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

The DOJ has involvement in being against extended lockdowns that abuse emergency powers.

Is that a false statement.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Lockdowns that targeted specific people’s had injections injected at the state level and did not require DOJ action. Is that a false statement.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Do you understand prima facia? If so then the explanation is simple.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

So. Which is it

Trump is a dictator.

Or allows for state rights. Let’s the process work without going all nuclear court action like deranged democrats.
edit on 9-10-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

So you understand how many questions you will not answer to create your false narrative.

Again...

You

The DOJ has involvement in being against extended lockdowns that abuse emergency powers.

Lockdowns that targeted specific people’s had injections injected at the state level and did not require DOJ action. Is that a false statement.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Let’s the process work without going all nuclear court action like deranged democrats.

The only one acting 'deranged' here is you, multi-replying to each one of my posts and not understanding the simple paradigm that lockdowns that favor one person and/or business over another should be prima facia challenged as un-Constitutional. Not on day 29 or six months in, on day one.

The fact that you are for unfair implementation of the law shows which side of the big government boot you fall down on.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Really?

The answer the questions.

So you understand how many questions you will not answer to create your false narrative.

Again...

You

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Dude, in your rush to reply 5 times for every post I make you're screwing up the embed on the quotes. This one is a disaster.

Slow your fevered roll and think about prima facia challenges to un-Constitutional practices. You're either for them or against them.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

Dude, in your rush to reply 5 times for every post I make you're screwing up the embed on the quotes. This one is a disaster.

Slow your fevered roll and think about prima facia challenges to un-Constitutional practices. You're either for them or against them.

I am trying to have a debate on actual cited facts and reality. And trying to get an exchange of ideas on actual cited and quoted facts.

Your trying to dictate and shout your way to some strange concept of victory. It just makes you look ignorant.

Stop being emotional and stop changing the subject.

Place honest efforts in answering the questions presented. Stop running from reality.

Now.

Really?

Then answer the questions.

Again...

You

edit on 9-10-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Change the subject? Too funny.

This has been the subject from the outset Mr. Multi Quote: The Department of Justice should have challenged every lockdown on day one that favored one citizen and/or business over another.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Change the subject? Too funny.

This has been the subject from the outset Mr. Multi Quote: The Department of Justice should have challenged every lockdown on day one that favored one citizen and/or business over another.

Let’s start at time line zero.

Do states have to ask the DOJ to enact emergency powers over their own state?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join