It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billionaires see fortunes rise by 27% during the pandemic

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: neutronflux
You referring to items like this?

No, I'm not.

The first three were not proactive or preemptive, filing a statement of interest is not the same as challenging it yourself and the last had nothing to do with the Department of Justice.

The other four posts I'm not addressing, learn to put everything in one coherent reply, I'm not into your pathological multi-posting stream of consciousness replies.

Five replies for one post, SMFH.

Sore person once your shown your full of BS.
edit on 8-10-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not going to address the below...

You

And if they are un-Constitutional they should be challenged.

What state has given unconditional emergency powers to their governor?

The fact that you are defending lockdowns and support government overreach says more about you than it does about me. Keep licking that b

Go through all my post on ATS and cite and quote where I ever posted I support the lockdowns.

————

So you do use false arguments?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
That's all they want to get all the franchises and freelancers off the market, so that the IRS and other of the world government taxes take back control over the money that they otherwise lose control over.

I honestly don't think it's some nefarious plot, it's worse, this is the result of people who don't understand the economy playing politics with the economy.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Not pro active? Law suits initiated on state matters at the state level backed by the DOJ.

The Department of Justice can file suits without the consent of the state.

You wanted lawsuits, and law suits were pursued. Lawsuits backed by the executive ran DOJ and the president’s party. That’s what you wanted right.

Those were statements of interest, not lawsuits.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Ok. If he DOJ filled their own lawsuits in addition to the lawsuits already filled state by state backed by the DOJ how would that sped up the results or changed outcomes.

Still not seeing how Trump “crushed” the middle class over state governors’ lockdowns which the executive branch has little control over. And the Trump administration back lawsuits opposing the lockdowns.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Ok. If he DOJ filled their own lawsuits in addition to the lawsuits already filled state by state backed by the DOJ how would that sped up the results or changed outcomes.

How? Seriously? They may have been found un-Constitutional from the outset. That's like asking, 'How could dieting this week instead of next week benefit me?'.

Still not seeing how Trump “crushed” the middle class over state governors’ lockdowns which the executive branch has little control over.

Of course you don't, he's your boy and your boy can do no wrong.

And the Trump administration back lawsuits opposing the lockdowns.

Backing a lawsuit is a world way from proactively filing them in each state and taking the stance that the lockdowns were un-Constitutional.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The rich are stealing money from the lower classes and there are so many people from those classes that defend them.

because they have been told a lie.
that lie is that anyone can become the rich if they just work hard long hours.
They believe they will one day be the rich and benefit from the system they support.

This has not been true in this country for a very long time.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
You mean folks like Bill Gates have made more money during covid??? Why is bill so involved with covid??? Things that should make one go HMmmmmmmm a reply to: dug88

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You

How? Seriously? They may have been found un-Constitutional from the outset. That's like asking, 'How could dieting this week instead of next week benefit me?'.

That does no answer:

You

Of course you don't, he's your boy and your boy can do no wrong.

That does not address:

Still not seeing how Trump “crushed” the middle class over state governors’ lockdowns which the executive branch has little control over. And the Trump administration back lawsuits opposing the lockdowns.

edit on 8-10-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You

How? Seriously? They may have been found un-Constitutional from the outset

Exactly how when most states the governors can place emergency powers from 28 to 30 days.

I asked you which states emergency powers granted to the governors through their states’s constitutions are unconditional.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You really have a bad case of Trump derangement syndrome if you think Trump has control of states that grant emergency powers to their governors.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Are you asking me the difference between filing it on day 1 or waiting for a month or longer for the state to do it? Oh, I don't know, maybe time?

FFS.

Now go make ten replies to this one and tell me who's deranged.

edit on 8-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Are you asking me the difference between filing it on day 1 or waiting for a month or longer for the state to do it? Oh, I don't know, maybe time?

FFS.

Now go make ten replies to this one and tell me who's deranged.

Trump is “crushing” the middle class because the DOJ backed lawsuits against the lockdowns that went beyond the 28 day constitutional emergency period without being voted on by state legislators didn’t move through the court systems fast enough for you?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Trump is “crushing” the middle class because the DOJ backed lawsuits against the lockdowns that went beyond the 28 day constitutional emergency period without being voted on by state legislators didn’t move through the court systems fast enough for you?

Still not getting this, huh? They should have challenged all of them on day 1.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You

The trillions in bailouts and no national direction on shutdowns. You don't need 'laws' to do this.

Exactly how did the bailouts take anything from the middle class?

Who do you think funds the bailouts? The poor can't and the rich won't.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You really have a bad case of Trump derangement syndrome if you think Trump has control of states that grant emergency powers to their governors.

And you have a really bad case of Trump-induced blindness if you think that's a significant factor in the draining up of even more money. This is national, international and transnational money, not the chicken factory on the edge of town.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

And you have a really bad case of Trump-induced blindness if you think that's a significant factor in the draining up of even more money. This is national, international and transnational money, not the chicken factory on the edge of town.

The context is the claim Trump crushing the middle class through lockdowns.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Stock markets crashed.

Anyone with money bought while it was low.

Sit back, wait for the recovery, and BOOM net worth rises.

I took advantage of what I could with my middle class income.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

So the large deficits ran up by state governments to pay off government union retirements are crushing the middle class in those states also?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

And I am not a fan of any state nor federal deficits. Are you wanting Trump to shutdown the government over a budget fight. I would like to see Trump do that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join