It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Climate Clock Erected in NYC To Further Propaganda

As part of this Climate Week in New York, intended to influence the US elections against Trump, they have created a clock to countdown the time remaining before we all die and it is too late to reverse climate change.

On Saturday, at 3:20 p.m., the clock suddenly said: “The Earth has a deadline” which was followed by the numbers — 7:103:15:40:07. They are trying to brainwash the weak-minded into another state of fear claiming we now have just 7 years, 103 days, 15 hours, 40 minutes, and just 7 seconds until we die.

They just can't stop with this nonsense. Damn, I thought according to AOC we had 12 more, err 10 more yrs to live.
Game over on Friday, December 31, 2027.

The building to the right sure looks like a Q-map clock...
edit on 26-9-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Ukraine plane crash: At least 22 dead after military plane burst into flames while landing

Back in January Iran accidentally (?) shot down Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 and of course MH17 in 2014 is still on everyone's mind.

And now this just when the Biden/Ukraine link comes back into focus.

I hope the 2 that survived don’t have survivor’s guilt and instead see they were preserved for something great.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Hot in the city.
twitter.com...

LAPD is going to go after the mob that attacked the car that drove thru the mob.FInally!

Slam dunk case for jaywalking in the very least...

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SKEPTEK
Q's statements are as if the Joe Biden challenge doesn't exist. It's President Trump for 8 years...seamlessly.

I sure hope that is the case.
I feel very uneasy with the endless Democrat schemes.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Q's statements are as if the Joe Biden challenge doesn't exist. It's President Trump for 8 years...seamlessly.

Right with you. The November election is gonna be one ugly baby plus the urban guerilla actions will continue even if most get tired of demonstrations and riots.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Reminds me of this quote...

Robert Burns

"The best laid schemes of mice and men Go oft awry."

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Have to say that I'm surprised at how little reaction there's been, both here and at /qresearch, to POTUS self-retweeting this tweet from Jan 4, 2017!, at 00:47:30 this morning:

The "Intelligence" briefing on so-called "Russian hacking" was delayed until Friday, perhaps more time needed to build a case. Very strange!

The original tweet was 2 weeks before his inauguration - and he retweets it 5 and a half weeks before the next election?

Doesn't it strike y'all as POTUS saying "You've been trying to pull me down for the whole of my presidential term but it's a new day now - watch what happens now!"

ETA - The retweet timestamp of 00:47:30 points to the MICKEY MOUSE CLOCK in 4730 that in turn points to October 2nd!

ETA2 - A follow up tweet by Dan Scavino was re-tweeted by POTUS at
10:16:38:

Seems like something the FBI Director could have cleared up years ago, instead of letting this BS drag on throughout President Trump’s entire first term. The O’Biden Administration literally tried to take Trump down. Always knew it, but now we FACTUALLY know it! Unbelievable!!

It points to this article:

The federal court documents, filed by Michael Flynn's lawyers in the U.S. District Court of Columbia on Thursday, included text message conversations between FBI staffers about former President Barack Obama's intelligence briefing on January 5, 2017. One unnamed FBI employee asked another "What's the word on how [Obama's] briefing went?"

"Don't know but people here are scrambling for info to support certain things and it's a mad house," the FBI colleague replied. "Trump was right. Still not put together... Why do we do this to ourselves. What is wrong with these people."

Note that POTUS Jan 4th, 2017 text above was therefore the day before the Obama, Biden, Comey, Rice (+Roberts?) meeting on the 5th Jan.

This shows that POTUS knew that the meeting would be important before it happened! Patriots in Control.

edit on 26-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Two interesting late night tweets by POTUS:

#1, at 11:15:54, has a 5by5:

Based on the strong recommendation of @SenDanSullivan and @repdonyoung of the Great State of Alaska, it is my honor to inform you that I will be issuing a Presidential Permit for the A2A Cross-Border Rail between Alaska & Canada. Congratulations to the people of Alaska & Canada!

#2, at 00:04:03:

Remind you of anything... ? 1363

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.82 📁
May 14 2018 11:30:18 (EST)
rtz421p6s5x01.png

Image search for 'fire truck / engine'.
Letter common in front of #?
Post 74.
Coincidence?
U.S. Flag [post] 'Castle LOCK' - pointed ref?
Comms understood?

Q

Timestamp encodes Sep 25th.

In turn points to 74

Anonymous ID: AZhJ37bn No.147987614 📁
Nov 4 2017 19:28:58 (EST)
Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
God bless.

Q

CASTLE LOCK posts

I wonder if CASTLE LOCK refers to border closures, per 1

Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147012719 📁
Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (EST)

Anonymous ID: gb953qGI No.147005381 📁
Oct 28 2017 14:33:50 (EST)
>>146981635
Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Flagged effective 12:01... tweet at 12:04:03 = 3mins 3 seconds later!
Also 04:03 is encoded in 10/30 @12:01 - BOTH WAYS!
1+0+3+0 = 4, 1+2 = 3 giving 04:03 :01
1+2+1=4, 3+0 = 3 giving 04:03 /01 (R to L)

Would Hillary want to run now, when she's just heard Durham is investigating Clinton Foundation as well?

There is a contention that the flag draped down is actually a non-maritime, non-war flag position. Either through design or default, we've pretty much only seen it in one position.

As for the hildabeast contention, interesting conundrum to say the least. All symbols pointed to her swooping in and all 50 of the counties she won last time. If her clone-bot is white hat controlled she should enter. Joe running helped expose all the Ukraine stuff, otherwise it would have got even less eneMedia coverage. Her back in exposes CF and Pervy BC on the grand stage. DO.IT.Q.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Have to say that I'm surprised at how little reasction there's been, both here and at /qresearch, to POTUS self-retweeting this tweet from Jan 4, 2017!, at 00:47:30 this morning:

The "Intelligence" briefing on so-called "Russian hacking" was delayed until Friday, perhaps more time needed to build a case. Very strange!

The original tweet was 2 weeks before his inauguration - and he retweets it 5 and a half weeks before the next election?

Doesn't it strike y'all as POTUS saying "You've been trying to pull me down for the whole of my presidential term but it's a new day now - watch what happens now!"

ETA - The retweet timestamp of 00:47:30 points to the MICKEY MOUSE CLOCK in 4730 that in turn points to October 2nd!

Knowing what we know now about Qdrops and DJT Tweets, it is pretty safe to assume he had insider knowledge and those quotes are pulled from that information. Molly Hemingway jumped on this quote fast. What lurks here is now that this is coming out in the public sphere, does it suggest the 5eyes issues are resolved?

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I’m wondering if the meeting Trump had with Barrett was to let her know he’s not going to pick her. That the Fake News may focus on her so he doesn’t want her to be surprised/disappointed when it’s not. That she’s top of the list for replacing Breyer and certainly if Thomas opts to retire before 2024.

- truly surprises the actual pick
- castrates Fake News yet again
- Trump remains in control of narrative
- Dems wasted all their prep time on wrong nominee.

Bait & Switch without burning bridges with Barrett.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I would not post this vile screed were it not important. Nor would I post this in any other thread, as background is so important to understand this.

Here we've kicked around the idea of CJ John Roberts being blackmailed over the adoption of his children from Ireland (of course his possible inclusion on LSJ island is another problem).

So, this vile response reveals A LOT. First is the issue of Haiti (no suggesting Barrett is dirty) We've have Haiti through the Clintons, Clinton Foundation, Silsby and more here - literally child stealing and worse. We have Robert's potential issues with adoption.

We are in a mirror world at this point, where nearly everything from "them" is either an admission or a threat related to actions taken or would be actions.

The current talking point is "will no leave office, no peaceful transition" from the likes of the dem-ented. What happened? renOgadea and company did not leave office in a peaceful transition = admission. Mirror world.

Tweets were hidden, MOAR here if you want.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
At the time, the evil corrupt traitors in the MSM were saying Trump didn't want regular intel briefings, because he didn't have the attention span to soak them in.

In hindsight, its obvious the media was working closely with the treasonous Obama Administration.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
That scenario would be superb. Particularly because it was CNN who got the "exclusive" that Barrett is the Scotus nominee.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So Q#854 has come up again!

Bonus:

This "retweet" seems to have been missed. Pretty important I'd say, as the content is meh, but...

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

At the time, the evil corrupt traitors in the MSM were saying Trump didn't want regular intel briefings, because he didn't have the attention span to soak them in.

In hindsight, its obvious the media was working closely with the treasonous Obama Administration.

He had no attention span to listen to their briefing, it was partially true. He wasn't accepting the coup plotters version of the reality, which sent them all over the edge.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Archbishop Viganò: Trump is ‘preparing to fight against the demonic forces of the deep state’

'The presidential elections in November represent an epochal challenge, a biblical challenge, the outcome of which will be decisive not only for the United States of America but for the whole world.'

It is necessary that all of you Catholics of America are well aware of the role that Providence has deigned to entrust to your President, and that you are aware of the extraordinary battle that He is preparing to fight against the demonic forces of the deep state and against the New World Order. I am at your side with fervent prayer, together with millions of Catholics and with all people of good will throughout the world.

Q posted a previous letter from Archbishop Viganò to POTUS in Q4541/4542.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That person wonders if the press will investigate the circumstances of adoption of those children, but fails to "wonder" why the media overwhelmingly ignores the felonies of Hunter Biden.

🙄

Cheers

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

the extraordinary battle that He is preparing to fight against the demonic forces of the deep state and against the New World Order.

I'm hoping it will be Archangel Michael style.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Side comment.

I was shocked to learn that Fauci will be 80 come December. Had no idea he was so old; he and Nancy could be an item!

Cheers

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's hilarious but it isn't Nancy

new topics

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join