It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 09/26/2020 20:38:44 ID: 5d4492
Archive Bread/Post Links: 10803348 / 10803695
Direct Link: 10803695
www.military.com...
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 26-9-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

That’s a cool video, but it jumps from one thing to a completely unrelated subject seemingly out of the blue. What’s up with that?

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
- Trump gets the court flipping nomination. She is confirmed before election. Biggest win of first term. This nullifies the John Roberts comp’d factor.

- Q has targets in crosshairs. This indicates full destruction of the target.

- Durham criminal investigation still less than a year old. Let the man do his job on his timetable. Trump doesn’t need coup arrests to win election.

- Tuesday night may not change any voter minds, but it may sure take air out of Dem/MSM sails once the world sees who the DNC nominated after 4 years of wasted time. 2016 they run crooked Hillary who was caught with illegal server. 2020 they run crooked Joe who was caught in Burisma scandal. What a clown show.
edit on 26-9-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: NightFlight

That’s a cool video, but it jumps from one thing to a completely unrelated subject seemingly out of the blue. What’s up with that?

I know its Steven Greer, but I think the author of the video is implying that TPTB are the people who sit atop corporations of energy, pharmaceuticals, transportation and other pertinent industries that can't have normal regular people figuring out the control system that they have introduced to us since 1965(?) and now have started to use it in the Pacific Northwest to see if the control system can be used to make ordinary people burn, loot and murder.

Mr. Greer's dissertations are used in that definition in the video of what the author also believes are the heads of the control system.

Good God, maybe aerial spraying was the ultimate goal and the conspiracy theorists have vociferously said that the Pacific Northwest has always been the target. How else are you going to get normal everyday people to set fires, loot businesses, and kill others as well as police officers?

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I think one of the points of Q4773 is that the criminal investigation started in 2017, not just a year ago. That Sessions appointed Durham back in 2017. That Huber had gone missing "where is HUBER"

the document in the drop has a federal court case header - 17 CR 000232 is the case number. I can't tell what district but I think the 'EGS' are the judge's initials. But the "17" means it's a criminal case

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Who does the deep state kill so the debate gets called off?

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

So is "KU" pointing out a cool video of the military taking action, or should we be looking at what the video catigories linked with this video are? (hint: Video, Gunships, Shock and Awe, Guns and Weapons, Combat AC-130, Gunship, Equipment, Iraq)

Remember all that money, pallets of money that was taken to Iraq, then handed off to private contractors, then nobody knows where it went. Me and Pepperidge Farms remembers.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

If you're interested I posted the link to that specific court doc - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I think the 17 refers to the year. 2017. It’s Sullivan’s court/district.

That’s the criminal case vs Flynn.

I’m referring to when Durham converted his Administrative Review to Criminal Investigation in Oct 2019.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

nobody, all they have to do is say that Biden has the "covid". debate called off so Joey-Joe can get better. I mean crap, he doesn't even have to have it, the media just has to report that he had to get tested an self quarantine because a staffer might have it. Either way right now in this fake pandemic there are too many ways to get the debate canceled.

One things certain though, if the debate gets called due to the DNC, than it's going to just be another hit on them with their voters.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Or they require separate locations for debate over video. Joe can have promoters and scribble boards for staff to give him responses on the fly.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Or they require separate locations for debate over video. Joe can have promoters and scribble boards for staff to give him responses on the fly.

I'd just stuff him in a glass box, but since he's running for office I guess that's off limits. oh... wait you mean other ways they can debate, sure they could do that. I guess it might be the only way for him to cheat with some certainty for his handlers.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Until he’s busted reading something incorrectly or yells, “STOP SHAKING THE CARD you filthy dog pony soldier!!”

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
From the video link in Q4776, which Q has posted 4-5 times before...

Gilligan's Island TV series aired for three seasons on the CBS network from September 26, 1964, to April 17, 1967.

So, are we targetting an island or a cast of actors?

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Clip of an interesting - non-violent gathering in DC today.

Spot the famous face - well, once famous.

Versus, a shockingly uninteresting gathering of another sort. Yes, that Jill Biden, with appalling framing again.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I think President Trump has drained enough of the "swamp" leadership to avoid the usual attacks that distract and delay?

This chart posted by Q on 9/24/2020 is a significant depiction of Deep-State drainage at the FBI: operationq.pub...

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yup. I’ve posted that org chart before. We may see someone around the Clinesmith rung get charged next.

I’m thinking that cat rolled over big time. 1 charge and a plea??? C’mon. He was knee deep in the coup. Acting on someone’s orders for sure.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Until he’s busted reading something incorrectly or yells, “STOP SHAKING THE CARD you filthy dog pony soldier!!”

If the debate is held by video, Biden will wear a mask, and someone (smart/experienced) who sounds like him will be the person speaking. All Joe has to do is "act" like he's speaking.
edit on 9/26/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
💣🤣😂

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Your post of contrast illustrates what an increasing number of Democrats are complaining about. They're complaining that The Biden campaign is barely trying to win in November.

Source: thehill.com...

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join