It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Biden Says he “Got to the Senate 180 Years Ago”

November 4, 1840 – U.S. presidential election: William Henry Harrisondefeats Martin Van Buren in a landslide. 31 days into his term, he died in office and the shortest-serving president in U.S. history.

Truth bombs, body to body.

The country is 244 years old, that particular body has been in office 19 percent of the time.

****More importantly. William Henry HARRISon Tyler swap mirror. Out in the open, he's out she's in.

For those who missed the symbolism HERE

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: FlyingFox

Dammit. I got on the roof to put the Trump flag up on the top peak, out of reach of the rioters/wife, but I dropped it onto a lower level roof. I'm done for the day, but the wife leaves for a week of work on Monday.

Putting it inside my van windshield and locking the door was my final redoubt.

I assume you said the dogs put it up when she asked?

Soldier on.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Yeah. Hes always got the same lost expression on his face these days. The contrast of Biden today, from even 5 years ago is stark.
edit on 26-9-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ah, thought someone had mentioned "Harrison" before but couldn't recall the context. Nice, thanks!

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Pfft you crazy!

Oh Canadianmason, if a conspiracy theorist calls another conspiracy theorist crazy you don't see the irony?
Me thinks you're a stonemason not free.

Just to expand on the Q virus posts.

Most know this so this is for them that don't.

Here's the facts available, for anybody who chooses to research.

FACT 1 Coronavirus is not covid19, covid 19 is part of a group of viruses called coronavirus, just as the flu and common cold.

FACT 2 Many are testing positive for coronavirus, again coronavirus is not covid19.

FACT 3 Hospitals in UK are looking at turning away sick children to save beds/spaces for covid 19 patients.

FACT 4 UK politicians (most don't) have shares in the vaccine companies, always follow the money.

FACT 5 Track and trace fails to recognise when a user does not have symptoms, all are told to self isolate, all added to positive case numbers.

FACT 6 100 Students in UK test positive for corona, none....absolutely zero in hospital, so much for deadly virus.

FACT 07 Boris Johnson is the world record holder for recovering from covid19, he went from intensive care to walking in his garden 3 days later, yeah ok, deadly virus they say.

FACT 8 Masks at all times, after not wearing one for 6 months shouldn't I be dead now? Me and close ones are fine as we always have been.

FACT 9 Covid 19 was the 24th most common cause of death in UK for August 2020, 23 things caused more deaths that we don't wear masks for.

Fact 10 August 2020 had less deaths than August 2019.

FACT 11 FACT OFF.

The best is yet to come. Stay safe Mason, even though you can't teach intelligence to stupid, we are on the same side.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Kafabe DJTa reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

He would know better than just about anybody besides Vincent K McMahon himself. After all, DJT IS a WWE Hall of Famer.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
17:41

Dark To LIGHT.

Could be seen as RBG dark to ACB Light?

Could signify a marker hit.

Interesting the timestamp is 12: which mirrors 21 = Human Trafficking EO. 12-21

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CrazyFox

He would know better than just about anybody besides Vincent K McMahon himself. After all, DJT IS a WWE Hall of Famer.

Training for big crowds, circus energy, being the center of attention in such a venue. Building energy, script/no script etc.

Foot note example: See DJT Rally's on runways vs. Biden's - um, gatherings of selected gen z bloggers.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Yeah. Hes always got the same lost expression on his face these days. The contrast of Biden today, from even 5 years ago is stark.

People forget about the "memory effect" I just made up that phrase.

Like when Tom Petty died, everyone was picturing him from the "Damn the Torpedoes" album cover, but that was like 30+ years ago - he was an old(ish) man when he died. We hear "Tom Petty" and we "remember" the old version.

Likewise, we all remember the VP Biden, but that was five years ago.
edit on 26-9-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thought this was strange as I wasn't aware of the 'stolen' history.

Relic of Pope John Paul II's blood stolen from Italian cathedral - Sept 24, 2020.

ROME (Reuters) - A gold and crystal casing holding drops of the blood of Saint Pope John Paul II was stolen from the cathedral of the central Italian city of Spoleto, its bishop said on Thursday.

The casing, known as a reliquary, was snatched on Wednesday from an altar dedicated to the Polish pope, who died in 2005 after a 27-year reign.

A sacristan who was closing the cathedral for the night discovered the theft of the reliquary, which encased a vial holding a few drops of blood.

Relic of St. Pope John Paul II stolen from Cologne cathedral - Jun 6, 2016.

A relic of St. John Paul II was stolen from the cathedral of Cologne, Germany on Sunday. A cloth with a drop of the late pope’s blood was contained in a glass capsule, which was reported missing by a tourist.

Relic Containing Pope John Paul II's Blood Stolen - January 30, 2014

Thieves accused of stealing a religious relic stained with Polish Pope John Paul II's blood threw it away thinking it worthless, Italian media said on Thursday, reporting the police had detained three people.

The three "did not understand the relic's value" and "cannot remember where they threw away the precious loot", the Ansa news agency said, citing the police.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So the running theory is that he is wearing inner ear devices and his handlers ( I think Jill) is trying to keep him on tract and from going on tangents, and trying to prompt key talking points to questions, it only partially works. Interesting read from a body language expert.

edit on 26-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4769

Sep 25 2020 13:22:31 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Worth remembering.
Think what you now know.
Q

Not aimed at you ETM, but many,

I've been waiting for this drop for a while but not in the context that you see it. Mirror?

I've said so many times that thoughts create reality (we are the news now). A few in here understand this, many away from here understand this.

If somebody said to me remember this and think that I wouldn't. I'd go my way every time, why would you not now?

Although I've always been Q follower, humanity comes first for me.

Think of it like this, we all think (create) a situation where we want the corruption to end, so let's think get rid of the Dems. Problem is we would be left with corrupt Republicans, If anybody here thinks that Trump is innocent then join Musk on Venus.

We are all bigger than Q, we always have been, it's only Us that can think and make that change. Q is a vehicle to our goals nothing more nothing less. Q has pointed it out so many times, don't follow a narrative, make your own.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Never bring an arrow [in a quiver] to a LOSBR missile fight.

[in a quiver]

in the target box and bolded. Suggesting not in the bow ready to fire, but simply useless because known and planned for?

It will stay in the quiver?

Funny, double meanings. Quiver, to tremble and shake. Which describes Pelosi.

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday would not rule out impeachment as an option to stop President Trump’s U.S. Supreme Court pick from being confirmed to the bench, saying Democrats will “use every arrow in our quiver” to block the eventual nominee."
www.foxnews.com...

Bolding mine.

Once he nominates someone they can impeach him all day long, that can't stop the Senate from confirming his nominee.

Is it that they haven't read the Constitution, or are they too dumb to understand it, or do they just not care?

If that is a multiple choice question, I’m going to go with “all of the above.”

When they speak of “The Constitution,” I think they just use the reference as a buzzword to make it appear that they have some kind of moral high-ground, cynically assuming that no one else has read it either.

One of the definitions Bing gives for RHETORIC is:

“language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience, but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content.”

The example sentence they use is, "all we have from the Opposition is empty rhetoric"
www.bing.com... ec59b0f158a237960de

That pretty much nails it.
edit on 9/26/2020 by cimmerius because: OCD

edit on 9/26/2020 by cimmerius because: Dang words won't cooperate.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

History sure interesting - both sides of the pond - maybe we can chat about such one day. till then Thank's for reply, Have a nice weekend plus etc.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Sounds like you are putting Love of Country above Love of Family.

Family, Faith, Country, Fraternity.

In that order.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Q4773

Q4774

Q4774/4773 pertains to Gen Flynn court doc Case 1:17-cr-00232-EGS Document 248-5 Filed 09/24/2020; pages 20 & 23.
Doc 248-5 [PDF]

Q4775

Donald Trump in 1982 atop Trump Tower.

ETA: some archive footage

edit on 26-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: DJT

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I've come across an interesting video. I've wondered intently how did the participants in the Northwest riots get away with it and continue to get away with their actions. This seems to make sense to me but I'm still not clear on the perpetrators of what the video espouses. It's all an experiment...

You Tube...
edit on 9/26/2020 by NightFlight because: spelling

edit on 9/26/2020 by NightFlight because: My dyslexia strikes again.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Maybe that’s why he’s always squinting these days like the sun is in his eyes. He’s trying to concentrate....something strange is going on with him, that’s for damn sure.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Q4776

Sep 26 2020 19:38:44 (EST) NEW
www.military.com...📁
Q

edit on 26-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join