It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There was / is a pre stated legal reason ref; the export and import of Blood that was - decade ago - used in UK operating theatres etc. It first hit the headlines when a diseased amount - imported - Did infect several uk patients. Documentaries about such way back when whilst UK given Blood was being exported and sold abroad,
..............Even todays said normal anti flu jab returns £11.00. per jab.

I had a Thyroid problem that required a blood test each year to ensure tablet dosage - prescribed - was / is of correct strength. will explain all sometime in private (Long story), but when our local GPs office suddenly changed hands, I went 6 years without a call for blood test. 3 weeks ago phonhje rang and suddenly a Blood test was required.......ok. On 23rd of Ocober wife and I hhad a visit from local Nurse to give each of us a Flu Jab. Rest of our community to receive such at a nearby hall tommorrow. I am saying this as I Hope we did get a Normal Jab..................time will tell, but when I heard you were going for a Blood test recently, mind ticked..yet again. Hope all is well .

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Video of a Happy hospital patient R.Paul, can be seen on zero hedge.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: cimmerius
When does an attempted coup become a civil war?
Here is thumbnail definition of CIVIL WAR from Wikipedia:

"originally posted by: cimmerius
When does an attempted coup become a civil war?
Here is thumbnail definition of CIVIL WAR from Wikipedia:"

Be careful what you wish for. Those same powers could just as well be turned against us.

Not WISHING for civil war.

Just observing that the original coup attempt has turned into something much larger in scope.

Their resistance is fierce and widespread and already burning cities.

There is a tipping point where cutting off a few heads of the Hydra doesn’t solve the problem. It just makes the other ones angrier.

That is why we are currently in a battle for hearts and minds.

Hopefully, the job gets done and the lid stays on.
edit on 9/25/2020 by cimmerius because: To get quote to show correctly

edit on 9/25/2020 by cimmerius because: For clarity

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I have a $1Mil professional liability policy. Pay $590 @ year. Has a $2,000 deductible. Only pays if the "harm" I inflicted was not willful, or due to overt negligence.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

She shouldn't have met with him. He hasn't earned it.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Climate Clock Erected in NYC To Further Propaganda

As part of this Climate Week in New York, intended to influence the US elections against Trump, they have created a clock to countdown the time remaining before we all die and it is too late to reverse climate change.

On Saturday, at 3:20 p.m., the clock suddenly said: “The Earth has a deadline” which was followed by the numbers — 7:103:15:40:07. They are trying to brainwash the weak-minded into another state of fear claiming we now have just 7 years, 103 days, 15 hours, 40 minutes, and just 7 seconds until we die.

They just can't stop with this nonsense. Damn, I thought according to AOC we had 12 more, err 10 more yrs to live.
Game over on Friday, December 31, 2027.

edit on 25-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

just a Post sent

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
TRUMP 2020

Everybody needs to stop.

I don't know why people think we are different from one another.

We're all the same.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

All good my end, I think... not got results. Just an annual to check currents meds at correct levels. Thyroid meds must be a pain... Shared a house with guy on them - his emotions were up n down when not managed correctly.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

I have a $1Mil professional liability policy. Pay $590 @ year. Has a $2,000 deductible. Only pays if the "harm" I inflicted was not willful, or due to overt negligence.

Well that was a waste of money for those FBI agents, LOL, they really aren't smart are they? Those texts are going to void those "insurance policies".

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
just go down a few page get real interesting

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Seems like the only accounts protected are those of the coup plotters, the folks who literally tried to bring down the government are armored twit accounts.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
We create magic through our imagination. Hold on tight to your dreams and dream BIG right now. Doing that anchors us to higher timelines and will pull us out of the lower timelines. If that makes sense

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Choose a side...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
An amber alert 3 hours ago then another one (different children) 15 mins ago for NY/NJ/CT both Brooklyn NY kids- I swear I got startled both times, rushed to the phone all psyched hoping for THE emergency broadcast, like “it’s go time”, but instead just got sad about these poor lil ones
FWIW- both times the only description under the alert states “check local news” Had to go on Twitter to get the info

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Tesla seems like he was equal parts odd and brilliant. He remains a puzzle.

If his work was as advanced as people say, no doubt the Feds would want to exploit it. But they probably didn’t understand it. So they collected any potential information about him in hopes of insight into his genius and his papers. It would only be examined more closely if it was deemed worth the effort.

I think Intelligence agencies do that with a lot of “interesting” information. They catalog it, digest it and write up a summery report. They classify the report and file it away. If it becomes relevant at some point, they have something to refer to.

It doesn’t mean they endorse everything in their files as as true.

edit on 9/25/2020 by cimmerius because: I know what I MEANT to say...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Keep your friends close your enemies ..

They also met the Pope etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Agree. The CIA is well known in file/archive/classify magazine articles, books, newspaper clippings, academia papers, then decades later declassify yet nothing was actually ever secret. My guess is they archive for their own library, studies, training material and don't want outsiders knowing what they read; minimize whatever intel the enemy may gain from knowing what they find of interest. When no longer of any threat, then declassify.

According to a few historians I listen/read, John G. Trump was the protege of Vannevar Bush, the real UFO file developer.
John Trump had the Tesla knowledge plus the UFO stuff from Bush. How much and how understood who knows.
It's possible DJT also knows both sides and assuming true it's no wonder they hate Trump so much; at least from the aerospace deep state.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

edit on 25-9-2020 by FlyingFox because: edit

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
In all honesty, I see It playing out once the Democrat cities and states are toast.
There isn't enough police power to save them if they try that crap in some cities or states.
Not being grandiose, just making a simple observation.
If Trump wins there will be a large uproar. I suspect the same liberals in charge now, that are allowing such, will squash it fast.
It will not be a good political ploy after the election. Many of them are worried now that they won't get federal money to help rebuild, they are hoping Biden gets in....somehow. If not, I doubt you will see much more damage.
edit on 25-9-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join