It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Peter Strzok was being interviewed by John Durham in 2017!!!

twitter.com...

Interesting date 5-17-17

Of course this infers he's been pushing it for sometime, weeks?

Comey left on 5-9-2017.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
From Catherine Herridge. Steele dossier subsource was likely a national security threat. The FBI and doj under ObamaBiden knew it, but used him anyway.

twitter.com...

I asked her when she will break the OBL story.
I don’t expect an answer, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Monkey see, monkey do.
Interesting video on the "China Scheme for the China Virus".
Makes sense.
Worth the 5 min watch IMO..
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

6 folks in bodies, two on teeeveee.

Numbers showing are 09 0 9 140

***EDITED TO ADDRESS POINT MADE***

So toying around with 9/9/14 we have September 9th 2014, and what happened that day?

The Ferguson City Council, set to meet Tuesday for the first time since the fatal shooting of an unarmed black 18-year-old by a white police officer, said it plans to establish a review board to help guide the police department and make other changes aimed at improving community relations.

Those would include reducing the revenue from court fines that are used for general city operations in the St. Louis suburb and reforming court procedures, according to a statement released by public relations firm the Devin James Group.

cont.

The City Council has started the process to establish a review board aimed at providing citizen oversight and guidance for police, and it will include people who are not involved in local government, according to the statement.

Could this hint at when they plan to defund and devalue the police started? Was Ferguson a test run for what we are seeing to day?

Who paid for the legal fees back then when rioters were arrested?
Who paid for people to come in to town and provoke riots?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
twitter.com...
Midnight Riders, ride.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

6 folks in bodies, two on teeeveee.

Numbers showing are 09 0 9 140

The bodies in the pic are the usual crowd.

Is Q pointing to Roberts and RBG?

If so, is the issue not the face but the name, as in Chief Justice John Roberts.

The Anon post I added a few days ago hinted that he was on the conference call when the discussed the Coup - likely to give legal advice. Traitor, and treasonist if any two of those folks ratted him out.

If it were demonstrated CJ Roberts did in fact participate in the Coup attempt this would be an explosion even the eneMedia's worst could not spin. Could that drag down any other "justice" in the aftermath?

Who took the pic?

The 09 looks like it says WASHINGTON right underneath it.

The 140 is actually 1:40 - so, the time possibly? (although a diff time zone from the 9:4? on the TV)
edit on 24-9-2020 by djohn554 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Lawyer mom flipped to the dark side...

The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple

When Justice Ginsburg died, I knew immediately that action was needed on a scale we have not seen before. Our democracy has become so fragile that the loss of one of the last guardians of common sense and decency in government less than two months before a pivotal election has put our civil and reproductive rights in danger like never before. And, so, I have turned to Satanism.

Reading through the Seven Tenets, I was struck by how closely they aligned with the unwritten code I had used to try to guide my own life for several years. I realized, happily, that these were my people and that I had been a Satanist for several years without even knowing it.

We need creative, resolute thinkers who are willing to stand up for what they believe in and take concrete action to do so, and the Satanic Temple is full of those kind of people. I am proud to now count myself among their ranks.

...4-6% LOST FOREVER.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Link

This is a powerful observation. Consider this.

General Flynn's task was to land into enemy territory and take out the leader of a militant group. We get this, that's what a soldier does.

But what if General Flynn's task - and maybe even Sullivan, was to land into enemy territory and take out the leader by continuing to demand, and get, access to documents that would remain forever hidden otherwise?

And what if part of that "campaign" was for Sidney to go on teeeveee, radio, lectures, twit and everything else to rally energy around the process to force this out into the open?

And what if this was done, KNOWING exactly that all this information was/is back in 2017 and it was determined that Anons, real people, were needed to manifest this, so this aspect of The Plan was launched?

Worth pondering. Asymmetrical Digital World Wide Warfare has no traditional rules.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
This plays to... you’re watching a movie.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Seems needlessly complex and risky, especially inasmuch as all the exculpatory information the government has, they've had for years now.

They just didn't hand it over timely. It's not like there's new evidence created since the time Sullivan acted up.

So if Sullivan dismissed when he should have, the newly revealed information would have stayed hidden.

Risky and too complex.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Interesting short interview with Biden can someone embed please?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

How do you get something into evidence?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Can you PM me then name. Must have happened after 12 PM eastern. I could have swore I saw his tweets this morning.

Sent

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Interesting short interview with Biden can someone embed please?

mobile.twitter.com...

This was talked about yesterday, but it's great to bring up again.

Why wasn't Biden wearing a mask or socially distancing?

Joey-Joe's excuse about not knowing what his kid was doing is easily debunked by looking at the released evidence from the "Impeachment Hearings".
Joey-Joe will broadcast that smile every time he makes a statement that he has no evidence to back up.
I liked how he seemed to blame Trump for not letting his kids have any foreign deals when he's the big man in the Oval Office.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think it's rather old, Months to a year.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
interesting article claiming Watkins is Q.

Interesting that the guy Watkins bought infinity off of was named Brennan.

Also the guy who runs GLP is a dwarf as well is that him?

The men behind QAnon
Experts and researchers said the key to "Q" is hiding in plain sight.

It's a hit piece for sure but if you read it from a different perspective. it validates all Q has told us right down to the "he who screams loudest is most guilty" (i'm paraphrasing.

I can't count how many times the article stated "Brennan said"
LOL

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 24-9-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

cranky, catching up so apols if mentioned re 4756

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4cf122 No.10770946 📁
Sep 24 2020 13:38:57 (EST) NEW

Anonymous ID: 1d10b5 No.10770927 📁
Sep 24 2020 13:37:40 (EST) NEW
>>10770890
Red October upcoming?

>>10770927
Make your depth 50ft.
Zero bubble.

Q

1) Zero bubble - see Submarine is level

It means the submarine is level (in pitch). There is an inclinometer, which is literally a bubble in a tube similar to a carpenter’s level. But it is curved. ... Normally the sub runs near zero bubble. Some crews like to run slightly heavy and hold around a half degree up bubble all the time to compensate. This can help when you want to go to periscope depth.

a) zero = renegade,
b) Look out for further such refs to bubble which indicate rising to periscope depth or diving?

2) Make your depth 50ft - submarie depth ratings

Each 10 metres (33 feet) of depth puts another atmosphere (1 bar, 14.7 psi, 101 kPa) of pressure on the hull

a) Typical periscope depth is between 30 and 70 ft,
b) 50 ft = 1 bar (pressure/BARR) + 17 (=Q) feet.
edit on 24-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

How do you get something into evidence?

Enact war powers act in secret, release the NSA and other agencies from limitation and let the information flow?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

That's the same scorned elf and men in black.😂

Posted all that garbage yesterday and was in one of the Q drops...actually that one was a CBS hit piece, one for Q and the other corona fear. So much of it out there on every network it's not worth paying any attention to anymore. I only read some of it for mild amusement nowadays.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Anyone else feel like the damn is about to burst momentarily?

new topics

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join