It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This stuff is wild, yall. Whoever this is in these chats knows what they are doing is not right. They are all buying Professional Liability Insurance incase they get sued. WTF? This is all unraveling and people are going to go down. Im more convinced today than I ever have been before. So much juicy news coming out.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

This stuff is wild, yall. Whoever this is in these chats knows what they are doing is not right. They are all buying Professional Liability Insurance incase they get sued. WTF? This is all unraveling and people are going to go down. Im more convinced today than I ever have been before. So much juicy news coming out.

Here is a just-published news article that explains the way FBI agents felt.

thefederalist.com...

You can tell that they were forced to do what they did not want to do from the very top of the United States government.. the Obama White House.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

“ People in the background“ Would that be the people on the TV?

I think what he's saying is one way or another the people sitting there are part of the team.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: njord

This looks like some of the same people and the exact same room as the infamous "DOITQ" picture from the very beginning....

I know its on Air Force One.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

The Venusian snippet is from your FBI link Part 3 of 3, page 3 of the PDF.

Back on Earth, Nikola Tesla was from the Balkan region.

The Latin identifier for blood is "haema" and the Goog translation to English is:

Ok, that is damn weird.

Greek word αἷμα (haima) for "blood".

Three tropical cyclones in the Pacific Ocean:

Tropical Storm Haima (2004)
Tropical Storm Haima (2011)
Typhoon Haima (2016) CAT-5, 22nd named storm and the 11th typhoon of the annual typhoon season.

As regards the competition between the Greek and Latin language, the very high rate of Greek inscriptions in Thrace extending south of Haemus Mountains (Balkan Mountain range) proves the complete language Hellenization of this region. The boundaries between the Greek and Latin speaking Thrace are placed just above the northern foothills of Haemus Mountains.

The Thracians appear in Homer's Iliad as Trojan allies, led by Acamas and Peiros. Later in the Iliad, Rhesus, another Thracian king, makes an appearance.

Rhesus (Rh) human blood group.

In Greek mythology, King Haemus; Ancient Greek: Αἷμος, Haîmos) of Thrace, was the son of Boreas. He was vain and haughty and compared himself and his wife, Queen Rhodope, to Zeus and Hera. The gods changed him and his wife into mountains (respectively Haemus Mons, now known as the Balkan Mountains, and the Rhodope Mountains).

Another classic etymology derives the name 'Haemos' from the myth about the fight of Zeus and the dragon Typhon:

“He was again driven to Thrace and hurled entire mountains at Zeus in the battle around Mount Haemus. When these bounced back upon him under the force of the thunderbolt, blood gushed out on the mountain. From this, they say, the mountain is called haemus (“bloody”).”

Two Thracian 'Blood' Kings. Maybe hybrids or a genetic change took place here in ancient times.
Haemus Mons is also a 6 mile high mountain on the Jupiter moon Io. Montes Haemus is a mountain range that forms the southwestern edge of the Mare Serenitatis basin on the Moon.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Wow.....what a mess this is. These people MUST go down.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

6 folks in bodies, two on teeeveee.

Numbers showing are 09 0 9 140

The bodies in the pic are the usual crowd.

Is Q pointing to Roberts and RBG?

If so, is the issue not the face but the name, as in Chief Justice John Roberts.

The Anon post I added a few days ago hinted that he was on the conference call when the discussed the Coup - likely to give legal advice. Traitor, and treasonist if any two of those folks ratted him out.

If it were demonstrated CJ Roberts did in fact participate in the Coup attempt this would be an explosion even the eneMedia's worst could not spin. Could that drag down any other "justice" in the aftermath?

Who took the pic?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Q4761

Sep 24 2020 16:39:31 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Tracking events?
Q

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I believe the chyron on the TV says "Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dies at Age 87 Following Battle with Cancer".
There was a false report of her death by Fox News in Jan 2019.

ETA I just looked up the date and Fox and Friends apologized on Jan 21, 2019 for the incident. They didn't say whether it was that day or the day prior, when they posted the false report.
edit on 9/24/2020 by pale5218 because: additional info

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Saw a clip where Wray said that the Durham investigations take precedent over everything else.

Given the plane pic, we can surmise that it was Durham's folks involved here in some way.

That said, no wonder no one knows anything. No leaks.

Durham "report" oh brother.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: njord

originally posted by: Aallanon

“ People in the background“ Would that be the people on the TV?

I think what he's saying is one way or another the people sitting there are part of the team.

I like your thinking here. From that perspective makes alot of sense but room to still ponder, as usual.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Q4762

Sep 24 2020 16:47:53 (EST) NEW
Not long now.
Q

D5 incoming?

edit on 24-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

Imo..In the foreground of that photo is President Trump watching the news about Ruth Bader Ginsburg passing, on his way back to Washington DC from the rally Last Friday Night. You can see by looking at the one window, that it is dark outside.

edit on 9/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hopefully not another Friday Revelation which will be buried over the weekend.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If anyone else here follows "E" on Twitter, he got canned but is back under a new name.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It could be, what made me think it was from an earlier time, I was thinking that was Hope Hicks in the picture. I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Saw a clip where Wray said that the Durham investigations take precedent over everything else.

Given the plane pic, we can surmise that it was Durham's folks involved here in some way.

That said, no wonder no one knows anything. No leaks.

Durham "report" oh brother.

Precisely how a real investigation works.....no leaks.

link   
Q4763

Sep 24 2020 16:52:19 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
These people are stupid!
PAN[DEM]IC_DEM_PANIC
Q

@Techno_Fog
🚨 NEW Flynn docs

11/8/16: "So glad they're closing Razor"

12/5/16: Disagreement with getting Flynn financials. "We didn't find anything..."

12/5/16: "This [investigation] is a nightmare"

1/5/17: After Obama WH meeting - Razor is going to stay open.

Thread.

link   
a reply to: pale5218

False report, huh? Perhaps that was the true date of her death and everything since then has been theatrics?

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join