It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I suspect someone could get the vax, but then still be a carrier.

God forbid we have to fight against a real virus. Pompeo said, it's a live-action drill.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
GOP

@Jim_Jordan sends new letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray demanding answers as to whether the FBI is investigating Hunter Biden's foreign dealings.

But which one did Jim send the reQuest to?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, re GPS post, 2 things stuck out to me:

1) BRIDGE Navigation - BRIDGE being a key word that KU wanted us to understand,

2) Could the GPS variation be caused by a "managed pole-shift"? Signal affected by change in the mix of iron at the core whose "currents" are being managed somehow through a pole shift?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Cop arrests woman, socially distancing outside at a football game for not wearing a mask.

pjmedia.com...< br />
Probably a rent-a-cop enforcing a school's mandate. Why in the world do we give school's power over raising families? I would much rather defund public education.

Also great how the lady officer at the end comes running without a mask on.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
USSenLindseyGraham

Graham Discusses Upcoming Supreme Court Nomination - OAN

11-minutes

youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
FROM THE CDC

THIS ^^^ given rigged tests, rigged death certificates and endless lies from little NWO toad Fauxci should sober up anyone.

If anyone says, "nah, mind control, you tinfoil hat wearers are idiots" stand for a moment and point to those wearing masks in their car. Then show them the stats.

Mind Control. Alice Wandering In the Mirrored World Of Evil-land.

The NWO toad if you can stand it.

edit on 24-9-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Since when did it become my job to worry about or protect other people?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power if he loses

apnews.com...

"President Donald Trump on Wednesday again declined to commit to a peaceful transfer of power if he loses the Nov. 3 presidential election."

I hate the media.

The premise of the question asked was not "If you lose...", but "Win, lose, or draw..."

1. WTF is "draw" in an election? It's not a real thing.
2. Trump was intentionally vague on "get rid of the ballots", probably primarily to troll them...
3. If Trump wins, there is no transfer of power

Of course, they jump on the one thing they want... I know I should know this is how they work, but it's so horrible to see them spin stuff in real time. They probably had the article mostly written and filled in a couple of out of context quotes to publish it...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
More Mini Booom
BOOOM
PRESS RELEASE: Lt. Governor requests AG Barr investigate Democrat collusion, election interference

The Honorable William Barr
Attorney General of the United States
Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001
Dear Attorney General Barr,
September 24, 2020

I am formally requesting that the United States Department of Justice investigate the collusive

attack on the integrity of North Carolina's elections by the North Carolina State Board of Elections

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Just some trivia....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1938_Yellow_River_flood
en.wikipedia.org...

1938 Yellow River Flood was a flood created by the Nationalist Government in central China during the early stage of the Second Sino-Japanese War in an attempt to halt the rapid advance of Japanese forces. It has been called the "largest act of environmental warfare in history".[1][2]

Believing that the civilians would help them, the Chinese Communists turned the flooded area into a recruiting ground, directing survivors' anger towards a common enemy to bring them into their ranks.

Anything is possible.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Since when did it become my job to worry about or protect other people?

Apparently March of this year.

I'd "LOL" myself but it's not funny.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

We should push the narrative where; if you already voted by mail, you can't vote in person. You will be arrested and shot on site.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Re the picture of the Supreme Court in 4737 and the engraved EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW:

1) Firstly a question... Why is there no THE between UNDER and LAW?
Surely if there is ONE LAW FOR ALL then it should be THE LAW, as opposed to A LAW?
a) Is this what the posts drawing us to discuss "THE" were about? (Can't recall which they were.)

2) I decided to check the genatria:

EQUALJUSTICEUNDERLAW = 241

Jewish gematria equivalents: The Wait Is Finally Over, THE WHITE HORSE NETWORK, crystalline lattice structure of the matrix.

Simple gematria equivalents: I shall destroy lucifer, The Holy Alphanumeric code, The king of new Jerusalem, Barack Hussein Obama is a Clone, The Truth is to be told, You cant go back this time.

3) Compare the TRIANGULAR tympanum in the picture with the words in 241 pointed to by the gematria:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: fbc52d No.17283 📁
Dec 1 2017 00:08:26 (EST)
WH party w/ 400+ guests.
Whoever posted those insider pics did not take into account the many WH public and private sec cams which can triangulate and time log/IDEN the person responsible.
We will investigate.
Think.
Q

Did someone on the Supreme Court take the insider pictures from the White House party? Triangle/triangulate = No coinkydinkys!

edit on 24-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Interesting tweet from @RichardGrenell

Text to me from a Congressional staffer: “Heads are exploding. CFR doesn’t know what to do with you.”
(CFR is Council on Foreign Relations, the DC crowd that can’t think outside of their boxe$)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: brewtiger

We should push the narrative where; if you already voted by mail, you can't vote in person. You will be arrested and shot on site.

What if I, as a non-Democrat, go vote in person... and then it turns out that Democrat voted for me by mail?
I think it is possible that could happen.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

God forbid we have to fight against a real virus. Pompeo said, it's a live-action drill.

Right... a CARRIER... but not get sick from it. That’s not a threat to anyone EXCEPT the non vaxx’d

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Unix "Epoch Date"??...

Dashen.....check pm.

www.mentalfloss.com...

This is quite interesting for those interested in our mysterious poster.....

i am calling it... its john titor... your welcome everyone

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Trillium

I can’t view NYT can you please post a summary?

Try this link > archive.is...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

MT, re GPS post, 2 things stuck out to me:

1) BRIDGE Navigation - BRIDGE being a key word that KU wanted us to understand,

2) Could the GPS variation be caused by a "managed pole-shift"? Signal affected by change in the mix of iron at the core whose "currents" are being managed somehow through a pole shift?

A lot of problems on BRIDGES - these all are within the last Month - Watch The WATER indeed !!!

Russian navy vessel, container ship collide in Danish waters - Sept 23, 2020

He declined to give the identity of the Russian vessel, which had permission to be in Danish waters and had notified Danish authorities of its presence, and said the reason for the collision was not clear.

Cornwall police on scene as cargo ship crashes into Royal Navy vessel - Sept 1, 2020

A cargo ship has reportedly collided with a vessel belonging to the Royal Navy.

2 dead and 2 missing after boats collide during oil spill clean-up in Mauritius - Sept 1, 2020

The prime minister of Mauritius said Tuesday two sailors were dead and two others missing after a tugboat assisting in a major oil spill clean-up off the Indian Ocean island collided with a barge.

Cargo ship travelling from Gujarat towards JNPT collides with anchored Uttan trawler, 12 crew members safe - Sept 4, 2020

An unidentified cargo ship travelling from Gujarat travelling towards the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) in Nhava Sheva port, collided with a fishing trawler in the early hours of August 31, while the boat was anchored 80 nautical miles (roughly 144km) off the Uttan coast in Bhayander

Turkish and Greek warships collide in eastern Mediterranean Aug 14, 2020

I'll stop there ( continue search here - there are plenty !!!! )...... consider the US Navy nav problems last few years also .... this is quite an extensive - unprecedented navigational clusterbleep going on imo

edit on 9242020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

If they are still pushing this nonsense come to December, life will become interesting. Have you ever seen a winter where there was NOT a cold/flu going around?!

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join