It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Louisville is having violence at businesses right now.

I cant find much but I just got a text with a couple of files I will try to get them on here.

Those on twatter the pics are at this guy's site. he is
brendan gutenschwager twitter
edit on 23-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Four Seasons founding member Tommy DeVito dies aged 92

The musician’s friend, actor Alfred Nittoli, announced on Facebook that he had passed away on Monday evening in Las Vegas after being hospitalised with COVID-19.

“My dear friend Tommy passed away in Las Vegas at 9:45 last night,” he wrote.

Dopey & Baal Gates...

Soros Criminal Network

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Many wonder whose side Gina Haspel is on. Seeing Gina is the target of this utter garbage and manipulative hit piece we can draw some conclusions.

CIA clamps down on flow of Russia intelligence to White House

Nine current and former officials said in interviews that CIA Director Gina Haspel has become extremely cautious about which, if any, Russia-related intelligence products make their way to President Donald Trump’s desk. Haspel also has been keeping a close eye on the agency’s fabled “Russia House,” whose analysts she often disagrees with and sometimes accuses of purposefully misleading her.

Funny this utterly mischaracterized BS version of what's happening is included.

The heightened scrutiny within the CIA comes as the Justice Department, through prosecutor John Durham, continues to investigate the intelligence community’s findings about Russia’s interference in the 2016 election — and particularly the conclusion drawn by Russia analysts that Russian President Vladimir Putin interfered specifically to boost Trump’s candidacy rather than just sow chaos.

The US led coup is not "russia interference findings" even a dumbass could infer this from Kevin Clinesmith's plea deal, which wasn't about "findings."

Again with the "russia" without defining what that is. State, Border Definition, Country, Oligarchs, 5th Column, Government, Vlad, exactly what the hell is "russia?"

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

PM 4 U.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q

We've been kicking around this exact topic here the last week upon reading the symbols. They seem to point to BC in particular.

Not a reply to you Cranky but relating to the Q drop.

It's for my friend Sabre, we good now you've seen it? "Knowing" is not predicting, we are the news now Let's move on all of us together.

Canadian Mason, I'ts not Friday, I shouldn't be here should I my friend? Narrative gone, again let's move on. The best is yet to come.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Louisville police live streaming their arrests of protesters. They are not chancing a “narrative” from cut/paste videos. Genius.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I’m seeing a Nadler gif on the 8k that looks funny as heck. Did he have an incident at a presser today?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Looks like he crapped himself.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I’m seeing a Nadler gif on the 8k that looks funny as heck. Did he have an incident at a presser today?

This?

twitter.com...

It's sad. Looks like he's having a mini-stroke.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bingo. Oh that doesn’t look good. Staffers not paid enough to provide those types of services.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This?

twitter.com...

On occasion I've seen the disney animatronics glitch. I never felt bad about it.

It isn't discussed much, and only hinted at by DJT, but suspect all the internal true polling (not rigged outcomes) show the The House will fall to the White Hats. The PANIC in DC is that awareness. Since only the House can impeach, once the election is in hand all fail safes are gone, even if the Senate goes 50/50.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This interview with Harris' running mate did not age well at all.

Clip

Interesting to note how badly the clone-bot has deteriorated since this interview.

Fun @brianCates thread on this stuff.

He observes, correctly, everything they say DJT did, is an admission of their actions/crimes. Mirror effect.

edit on 23-9-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That's exactly why I provided the sources from which the Wiki content was provided Justoneman!

Do you discount those?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This?

twitter.com...

No it looks like he crapped himself. No I'm not joking, I've seen people who've had accidents like that at the place where I used to work.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25438722]Creep Thumper[/post

Another surprise;

type into Google;

Prince Charles, Prince of Arabia

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Re UK panic buying in supermarkets...

I "panic bought" around 80 packs of vegetable seeds today - just as a reserve measure. If they don't try to starve us then my kids and I all enjoy growing them anyway and they'll last a few years.

What is interesting though is that I had to go to a garden centre for them because for the last 3 months UK supermarkets have been mostly de-stocked of vegetable seeds but... fully stocked with flower seeds.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This interview with Harris' running mate did not age well at all.

Clip

Interesting to note how badly the clone-bot has deteriorated since this interview.

Fun @brianCates thread on this stuff.

He observes, correctly, everything they say DJT did, is an admission of their actions/crimes. Mirror effect.

"Come on, man!"

Also, what's with the shaky camera, quick back and forth shots, and very animated interviewer?

the whole thing gives off a weird vibe.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I've loaded up the new posts and will post decodes when twitter data in too.

For now though:

#4745 is a:

5 min MARKER - Important re recent = today or over the last week

#4752 John Solomon twitter suspension, is a:

1 min MARKER - ACTION INCOMING
Delta = 1:01

#4747 has a MIRROR post delta of 4:54

#4747 and #4753 are both CONFIRMATION posts

ETA -The Pelosi/Newsom/Getty picture in #4751 has appeared before - not looked up which post yet.

ETA2 - Just noticed a second set of 3x POTUS self-retweets - this is the third or fourth time we've had this pattern of 3 in a row, gap, 3 in a row over the last week or two. Maybe 3by3 is the POTUS MIRROR of 5by5?

edit on 23-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: self-retweets

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
200 Million mounted troops with armor of Steel and the sound of Locust wings beating loudly at the Euphrates River.

Rev 9: 7-10
NIV

7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.

Sounds like helicopters to me.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Democrats' Armageddon option

Furious Democrats are considering total war — profound changes to two branches of government, and even adding stars to the flag — if Republicans jam through a Supreme Court nominee then lose control of the Senate.

Isn't there a Bible Revelation saying an Army of 200 million will gather in Armageddon (Jerusalem?) to battle Satan's army or something to that effect?

edit on 23-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Why is Q posting this now? Last I recall seeing Dopey he was riding a bike to a local market for some cigs and a racing form.

The recent peace/trade deals in the ME are great, hints today at another, my feeling here is Q is hinting at Saudi Arabia is soon coming into the mix. Time stamp difference is 6:11, DJT hinted at Iran coming around at or after the election. 11-6 would be about the time.

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join