It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
YMMV but this is how I felt reading it ... knowing what we know or at least what we think we know
So far out in front of all this I guess it is to be expected .... We need some Revelations IMO ...

edit on 9232020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
What the Hunter Biden investigation does do is prove that POTUS was spot on in asking Ukraine to look into the Bidens.

The impeachment was in fact a hoax.

- Obama did spy on Trump
- FBI did lie to FISA court
- There was no Trump/Russia collusion
- There was Biden/China/Ukraine collusion
- MSM is in fact fake news
- The Deep State is real
- HRC in fact broke laws with email server

Each passing month brings more evidence and awareness of the Obama Admin corruption.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
What the Hunter Biden investigation does do is prove that POTUS was spot on in asking Ukraine to look into the Bidens.

The impeachment was in fact a hoax.

- Obama did spy on Trump
- FBI did lie to FISA court
- There was no Trump/Russia collusion
- There was Biden/China/Ukraine collusion
- MSM is in fact fake news
- The Deep State is real
- HRC in fact broke laws with email server

Each passing month brings more evidence and awareness of the Obama Admin corruption.

Yes.
And we won't ever know how "thorough" the investigation was. It's an election year and Biden is running.
Can't "meddle" in the election........

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Kinda how I felt reading it as well, MT.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

There is MUCH more than that one cherry picked paragraph in a 80 something page report.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I honestly think that is why they are propping Biden up. They know that as long as he is running for president, little dirt will be leaked because of election interference.
This would cover almost all of Obama's top administration officials, who worked with Joe.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yeah, I know. I was talking about the article I linked to, from the Hill. Not the actual report.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Correct phoenix358!

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yes it does pavil!

I implied a little to implicitly to the other photos in a later post when I talked of Strzok and Page walking from Picadilly, to Admiralty Arch, then down the embankment past the NSA road cams, then over Tower Bridge.
edit on 23-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think it's happening.

Hunter Biden Raised 'Counterintelligence And Extortion' Concerns, May Have Participated In Sex Trafficking: Senate Report
zerohedge

Biden snaps when asked about Hunter/Burisma
edit on 23-9-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
UPDATED SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Sep 22nd + Upgraded Functionality
1 Post, 35 tweets; 11 retweets, 8 video tweets - Total = 36

KU V19.03 20200922 to 4741 incl DECODE tools

Functionality - Clock timestamp tab:
1) This tab allows you to select a date, then select a post or tweet from the date, it then provides results of posts/tweets of any date (on the same minute position of the clock) that have a matching timestamp element (hrs, mins or secs)
2) Upgrade 1 = results now include MIRRORs of timestamp elements, which are also bolded in red,
3) Upgrade 2 = New parameter of Y/N to limit results to Posts rather than Posts or Tweets,
4) Example screenshot:

edit on 23-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Robert F KennedyJr Instagram
Australia- Don’t question the mask and quarantine mandates in Australia.

Just need a good barn burning riot here in the US and the global martial law dreams come true.
Seems like elections here in the US will be the match that finally lights this fuse that’s getting shorter and shorter.

Stay safe

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Something that caught my eye ..... More than one type of SARS
Follow The Money ...

The FinCEN files: The billion dollar a month money trail

Up to a billion dollars a month went through an international money-laundering network whose Russian operators charged those using the service a 5 per cent fee, according to a classified US report seen by The Irish Times.....

FinCEN “collects and analyses information about financial transactions in order to combat domestic and international money-laundering, terrorist financing, and other financial crimes,” according to the agency’s website.

It issued a statement on September 1st, saying it was aware that media outlets were working on reports based on “unlawfully disclosed” Sars and other sensitive documents, adding that the unauthorised disclosure of Sars was a criminal offence that could jeopardise the national security of the United States, as well as the safety of those who filed the reports.....

Graham Barrow, a banking and money-laundering expert who was a lead liaison between Deutsche Bank and the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority in relation to the German bank’s role in the activity that is the subject of the FinCEN report, has been studying IOS-created companies for the past number of years.

“I realised how many UK companies were involved in this business,” he told The Irish Times. “Chadborg Trade LLP and Ergoinvest LLP were two in particular. That led me to Mr Moulaye, which led me to IOS, and Philip Burwell, and to Dublin and Chelmsford Road.”.......

As for why the UK authorities don’t do something about LLPs there being used to hide criminal financial transactions, Barrow said it is probably because the criminal activity was not taking place in the UK.

“It’s weird.”

edit on 9232020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
I honestly think that is why they are propping Biden up. They know that as long as he is running for president, little dirt will be leaked because of election interference.
This would cover almost all of Obama's top administration officials, who worked with Joe.

This is getting to be a thing now, Quad.. with people proven
visibly culpable running. And it looks to be getting worse with
campaign ads reduced to

"THAT OTHER GUY did [name a transgression here] while
getting away with it all. Ain'tcha mad?
Vote for ME, because I'm not Him."
No platform of one's own... no solutions to speak of, except maybe
enough people will wake up and pitch in for a third party or a
sufficiently sturdy wood chipper. I'm with Ahab and the latter.

Election interference is becoming enough of an art form now, that
decent people don't even run for office. Hence the Lafftovers...
And back to lurking. in between building shelves for food I can't buy.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Heh. Daily Express (well, yeah) has an 'article' discussing the possibility of a 2024 run by . . . Meghan Markle.

At first I laughed, but then I thought about the candidates chosen by the DNC this year.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie
Insightful post, you need to post more often.
I would love a third party but most times you never even find out who is running until the year of the election.
Take JoJo for instance. I never heard of here until this year.
Also, she would be almost useless as president.
She will need a strong base in Congress to effect any real change and she doesn't have it.

edit on 23-9-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
They sure got this ready quick,

www.scribd.com...

Read Democrats' report countering Republicans' Biden investigation

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Interesting comment from the FED about direct deposits in Treasury for digital dollars.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToxicJane
Maybe it's timeto look st HRC Alice in wonderland book.
This gives new meaning to the Camelot and King Arthur references.
And would Baron Trump really be a Baron?
Wow I believe in this light Trump looks more like the Queen. Could Philip and Q eenie had hanky panky then?
And doesn't Trump have Scottish roots?
So many new insights, and more questions.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: brewtiger

You know what I get from this? Alice was a "victim" (think pies) just like we've been discussing.

Barely awake. Need to think on this further. A review of the book is in order using this new perspective.

ETA, crossover with "The Wizard of Oz". Dorothy wore red shoes.

Someone posted an "AIW"/"TP" blog link earlier in this thread. My apologies to the poster, as I don't remember who you are. It's a very interesting read, which has me rewatching "Twin Peaks".

twinpeakswonderland.tumblr.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
3x POTUS self-retweets in a row today - interesting DELTA links!

#1 at 09:15:19, DELTA = 00 00:12:11
Usual decodes:
9, 11, 19, 72, 107, 165, 194, 216, 604, 915, 1211, 1415, 1519, 2115, 2615

#2 at 09:15:26, DELTA = 00 00:16:39
Usual decodes:
7, 9, 26, 39, 102, 104, 106, 162, 164, 183, 611, 915, 1415, 1526, 1639, 2115, 2615

#3 at 09:15:37, DELTA = 00 00:54:27
Usual decodes:
9, 11, 27, 37, 54, 110, 155, 161, 165, 171, 622, 915, 1415, 1537, 2115, 2615

1) DELTAS link to:

#1211 AS THE WORLD TURNS: Agnes Nixon SOAP OPERAS

#16 Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise

#39 Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now? Why did his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missle capabilities? Who feeds NK w/ strategic intel? Iran? What deal was done with Iran under BO? Why was the deal sealed under a top secret classification? Why wasn’t Congress notified? Why after BO left office all of a sudden NK has nukes and the tech to miniaturize for payload delivery within the US?

#1639 SEC TEST

#54 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

#27 Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join