It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Isn't that how many Joe Biden said would die of COVID before his speech was done?

Heh, Yes, that's what made me think of biblical times.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's not what I was saying.

The ones who push the masks hardest are the same ones who tell you that only a vaccine will work. They do that because masks aren't about stopping it; they're about pushing fear to keep you controlled.

The truth is that this disease isn't terribly dangerous for most of us unless we get unlucky and our bodies react badly to it. For those of us with certain health conditions, their are simple treatments that will work to mostly keep it from becoming any more severe than it will be for most of the rest of us.

But there are elements who want us to believe it's the second coming of Spanish Flu. If, indeed, this was a manufactured plague, then it likely was intended to be just that. But ... this is why you don't trust things made in China. They just aren't what they're advertised to be.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Breaking 911

BREAKING: South Korean President declares end to Korean War to open door for “complete denuclearization and permanent peace” - @YonhapNews

...needs to be added to the list of "Track & Follow events" this week!

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, well, not really because this was known two years ago and the timing for the announcement was in The Plan.

Now, here is where things get rather interesting from the decode a few days ago.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Our dipstick governor has extended the public mask mandate until November 21st. I'm sure he'll keep extending it beyond that because he is a pinhead who has no leadership experience whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Columbia, PA was going to be the Capital but it lost out in Congress by one vote. The original song, the National anthem of the United States was "Hail Columbia" and is now the entrance march for the Vice president of the U.S. The Anthem was used from 1789-1931, a piece of history with a female national personification of the United States.
The Anthem was succeeded by "The Star-Spangled Banner" in 1931.

Cover of an 1861 sheet music for "Hail, Columbia"

Alma Mater, bronze sculpture at the steps leading to the Low Memorial Library campus of Columbia University in Manhattan, New York City.
An owl, a symbol of knowledge and learning, is hidden in the folds of Alma Mater's cloak near her left leg and college superstition has it that the first member of the incoming class to find the owl will become class valedictorian.

Columbia: Goddess of America

Statue of Freedom which crowns the US capitol: (headdress looks native American)

More references if you're interested - Columbia: Goddess of America

Columbia - A Level 3 Final Project for the Sisters of the Rising Moon School

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The way the "U" in Columbia is lit looks like the Twin Towers!

The synchronicities I've seen since Trump was elected are off the charts. I'm sure everyone else here is experiencing the same thing.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well now ... they sure are getting creative

Bloomberg pays fines for 32,000 felons in Florida so they can vote

Billionaire Michael Bloomberg has reportedly raised more than $16 million in an effort to help convicted felons in Florida register to vote.

The Florida Rights Restoration Coalition estimated Bloomberg's fundraising push has already paid off monetary obligations for 32,000 felons, Axios reported......
Florida passed a law in 2018 reinstating voting rights for felons that dictated they could register only if they pay all fines, fees and restitution — sometimes totaling more than $1,000 — owed to the government. .......

edit on 9222020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

But only if they’re black/latino...

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToxicJane
May I also get a link to the post that shall not be named? a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Might want to leave it alone.

I got a serious terms and conditions violation for discussing it.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Justice Dept.: 179 arrested in darknet opioid takedown

....Law enforcement officials arrested 179 people and seized more than $6.5 million in a worldwide crackdown on opioid trafficking on the darknet, the U.S. Justice Department said Tuesday.

The operation, which mainly occurred in the U.S. and in Europe, comes more than a year after officials took down the “Wall Street Market,” which was believed to be one of the largest illegal online marketplaces on the darknet.......
As part of the initiative, law enforcement officials seized over $6.5 million in cash and virtual currency, in addition to 500 kilograms of drugs, the Justice Department said. About 275 kilograms of drugs, including fentanyl, heroin, coc aine, ecstasy and other opioids, had been seized in the U.S. .....

Department Of Justice Link - more detail

edit on 9222020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Best Korea officially won the war.

Truly great times.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Today 22 Sept. Is equinox.

SEOUL, Sept. 23 (Yonhap) -- South Korean President Moon Jae-in restated a call Wednesday for the declaration of an end to the Korean War, saying it would pave the way for complete denuclearization and lasting peace on the peninsula, as he took part in the annual United Nations General Assembly session via video links.
Moon proposes declaring end to Korean War, requests U.N.'s support

Korea different time zone obviously but 23 indicates a cabal move (change my mind!).

Now here is an article from Apr. 22 published under order from chaos by the Brookings Institute titled Moon’s moment in the sun.

Where did I recently read something about the sun moon, reflected light, etc. and a door opening on Oct. 2.? DON'T answer that!

The Brookings Institution 1960's report on "Peaceful Uses of Outer Space" led, according to some, to a policy of non disclosure of alien life based on fears how such a disclosure might impact human society negatively.

So, yeah, not saying this is it but something to keep an eye on.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Today 22 Sept. Is equinox.

SEOUL, Sept. 23 (Yonhap) -- South Korean President Moon Jae-in restated a call Wednesday for the declaration of an end to the Korean War, saying it would pave the way for complete denuclearization and lasting peace on the peninsula, as he took part in the annual United Nations General Assembly session via video links.
Moon proposes declaring end to Korean War, requests U.N.'s support

Korea different time zone obviously but 23 indicates a cabal move (change my mind!).

Now here is an article from Apr. 22 published under order from chaos by the Brookings Institute titled Moon’s moment in the sun.

Where did I recently read something about the sun moon, reflected light, etc. and a door opening on Oct. 2.? DON'T answer that!

The Brookings Institution 1960's report on "Peaceful Uses of Outer Space" led, according to some, to a policy of non disclosure of alien life based on fears how such a disclosure might impact human society negatively.

So, yeah, not saying this is it but something to keep an eye on.

Well, my no longer who we once were friend, let's see what Q has to say about NK/SK Moon.

Apr 27 2018 22:52:40 (EST)

9-22
"Peace on the Korean Peninsula isn’t big news?"

Now if we dig deeper...

Mar 27 2018 23:03:07 (EST)

Jun 20 2018 09:09:03 (EST)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hey all, sent a group PM. Please check your Inbox and help a sister out.

CT 🙂

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Trump rally today Sept 22, Moon Township, in the Keystone state.

President Gerald Ford made a surprise visit to an Elementary school that served as a bomb shelter and a bicentennial time capsule in Moon Township a day after pardoning Richard M. Nixon on Sept. 9, 1974. Which from what I read was not on the SS itinerary list. Weird!

In 1994, Bill Clinton greeted Prime Minister John Major of UK at a hangar at the 911th Air Wing of the Air Force Reserve in Moon Township.

On election day in 2012 Mitt Romney visited Moon Township.

MOON TOWNSHIP, Pa. (AP) — Campaigning in a pair of crucial battleground states, Donald Trump bashed Democrats and Republicans alike Saturday, from presumptive presidential rival Hillary Clinton to former Republican nominee Mitt Romney, who he branded a “sad case.”

Link

And more Moon spookiness going back to 2004...

Unlikely Website Scoops World on Kerry’s Choice

Bryan Smith is not a journalist.

But the 39-year-old airplane mechanic from Moon Township, Pa., was behind the biggest political scoop of the week.

The first word that Sen. John F. Kerry had tapped Sen. John Edwards as his running mate trickled out not from a newspaper or cable TV news network but on an aviation website in a far-flung corner of the Internet.

Trump held a rally on June 11, 2016 at the Moon Township airplane hangar. On March 10, 2018, Trump held another rally at the Moon Township airplane hangar.

Moon Township I think is an anomaly where for some strange reason aside from a small population is of historical importance on Presidential Campaign trails. About an hour away is Kecksburg...Acorn shaped (Nazi bell) UFO crash...Roswell event of PA in 1965, aside from alot of UFO sightings in that SW area. Kek!!

Back in 1800 a portion of Moon Township that Allegheny County lost to Beaver County was divided into two new townships: First Moon and Second Moon Townships, Beaver County.

Seems these astrological names are clustered around this area...17 miles NE of Moon is a town named Mars and to the east is Apollo. Moon Township is also a focal point of a Stargate conspiracy among some researchers.

Robert Morris University (RMU) is a private university in Moon Township, Pennsylvania. It also has a branch campus in downtown Pittsburgh. It was founded in 1921 and is named after Robert Morris, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, Articles of Confederation and a financier of the American Revolution.

Locally born Lt. Gen. David D. Thompson, vice chair of the Air Force Space Command visited RMU to give a speech on the Space Force. I haven't looked into RMU coat of arms symbolism but it looks like it has 3 KEYS.

GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) main consumer customer is the USA and their HQ is in Moon Township, PA.

Parts of the movie The Silence of the Lambs were filmed in Moon Township.

Quite interesting in Moon Township (many military projects) is that Pittsburg Int'l Airport has an 'X' emblazoned to mark the spot. The design is to reduce distance between gates. 2020 is the year of XX.

The current $1+ billion renovation, delayed this summer due to Corona and delays the 2023 opening. The same design firm behind PIA also did the master plan for Denver.

As above, so below the Moon is strange.

ETA: Q1543

D
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.
Q

edit on 22-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Moon

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

cranky, in #1570, pictured in your post, there is a, as yet, undeciphered TYPO on line 3:

Immigration / chikd separation

I wonder if CHIKD means China/Korea Deal or Divorce?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, well, not really because this was known two years ago and the timing for the announcement was in The Plan.

Now, here is where things get rather interesting from the decode a few days ago.

Calling it a BOOM seems inappropriate.

All the same, another achievement the MSM will ignore: Trump was instrumental in ending the Korean War.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, in #1570, pictured in your post, there is a, as yet, undeciphered TYPO on line 3:

Immigration / chikd separation

I wonder if CHIKD means China/Korea Deal or Divorce?

Rel, I'm probably way late to the party, but had an interesting (probably already thought of) thought.

We all remember these documents that get released with intentional misspellings using "rn" for "m" etc. What if some of these misspellings in Q drops/POTUS tweets correlate to that type of misspellings?

Take "chikd" for instance -- what if "chikd" is something we need to search for in official documents, court documents, otherwise public documents related to cases of known 'bad actors'?

Sure seems like a lot of work though lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Quiet probably correct ITG.

A search on wikileaks of "chikd" might turn up something?

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join