It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

You'll soon understand the meaning of Alice ET's Wonderland.

One wonders if a door opens on 2 October.

Cheers

Well, 10-2-2020 would be an echo of 1-2-2020, giving a 10 month gestation period of sorts. Though I would not count on Non-Terrestrial Beings (I hate the terms alien or extra terrestrial) showing up at that time, but gates/doors/portals et al, maybe.

FWIW, I didn't find the origins of that date malevolent.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Democrats' Armageddon option

Furious Democrats are considering total war — profound changes to two branches of government, and even adding stars to the flag — if Republicans jam through a Supreme Court nominee then lose control of the Senate.

Isn't there a Bible Revelation saying an Army of 200 million will gather in Armageddon (Jerusalem?) to battle Satan's army or something to that effect?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

That thing is pure lizard. Did you see how she held her fingers? That wasn't the Vulcan greeting.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Democrats' Armageddon option

Furious Democrats are considering total war — profound changes to two branches of government, and even adding stars to the flag — if Republicans jam through a Supreme Court nominee then lose control of the Senate.

Isn't there a Bible Revelation saying an Army of 200 million will gather in Armageddon (Jerusalem?) to battle Satan's army or something to that effect?

The Dimocrats will try to do this regardless.

Trump needs to replace the Nefarious RBG before his first term is up.

In his second term the GOP need to add 2 more SC justices and beat the Dimocrats at their own game for once.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
SuperStudChuck,

PM. 🙂

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

You know what I get from this? Alice was a "victim" (think pies) just like we've been discussing.

Barely awake. Need to think on this further. A review of the book is in order using this new perspective.

ETA, crossover with "The Wizard of Oz". Dorothy wore red shoes.
edit on 9/22/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: gps777
More winning
Oh and fill the seat hypocrites

To be fair McConnell set himself up for this, too. Dems are hypocrites, but McConnell should have had hearings and voted it down in 2016.

it was a different world then..

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
L Graham saying he’s got the votes to confirm a SCOTUS appt before election.

We shall see.

Apparently Mitt Romney has committed to voting for the replacement.

I wonder if he flew Epstein Airlines.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: MetalThunder

So, the current House of Windsor is illegitimate?

Read a few months back that a man in Australia is actually the rightful monarch.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

English "and" is Latin "et".

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Cheers for the new detail brewtiger on Coventry and Wardour.

It also raises another synchronicity for me... In the second picture, in the main part of the triangle above the blue dotted line WAS the UK Head Office for Cap Gemini Sogeti. In a past life I used to go there once a month for divisional report meetings. I remember we could walk out the back door straight into Chinatown for lunch.

Anywho, reason for raising it is that Tom Brake, UK Liberal Democrat MP and contender for the party leadership used to work in that office. Probably totally unrelated but thought I'd mention it.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

After sleeping most of the day to catch up, I woke with a further insight to the Royal Donald theory:

Capital punishment for Treason could be just as, if not more, important in the UK than in the U.S.

We're led to believe that the British Monarch is most important of the 13 bloodlines, being the Merovingian dynasty (this in turn links to the leads on POTUS being of the Royal House of David).

If this is the case then there is more deep state to be cleaned up in the UK than in the U.S. and the death penalty for Treason would equally be required in the UK.

I saw something in the last few months about the UK bringing back the death penalty once we have left the EU but can't locate an articel on it. We can't do this whilst in the EU - Wiki link:

In 2004 the 13th Protocol to the European Convention on Human Rights became binding on the United Kingdom, prohibiting the restoration of the death penalty for as long as the UK is a party to the convention.

If the Royal Donald Theory were true then UK assassination attempts or UK deep-staters working against him would be more easily despatched under UK capital punishment for Treason?

In summary, the references to Treason, sedition and subversion in Posts don't necessarily just apply to the U.S. - think what this means in terms of other countries too.
edit on 22-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
MOAR of the "you're a victim tactic" as a way to win control.

Pseudonymous commentator who called pandemic a 'massive fraud' revealed to work for Fauci

William Crews, who has been editing and writing for the conservative site RedState under the pseudonym “streiff,” has railed against his colleagues at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, accusing them of being part of an anti-Trump conspiracy. He has also called Fauci, the government’s top infectious disease expert and the director of the NIAID, “attention-grubbing” and “media-whoring,” the Daily Beast reported on Monday.

So it seems Fauxci takes high doses of Vit D and C everyday. Hmmm, don't recall him suggesting the regular folks do this? Why not? Isn't his concern the safety of human kind, if it works for him...

This all plays right into the perpetuation of the victim/perpetrator, where the Controllers are the Perp-i-traitors and therefor need the population to be the victim. Since many won't cooperate with being a good victim, they play games with words and actions to convince people of this.

Currently we see, "Trump's responsible for killing 200 million people with his reckless handling of the The Rona."

Notice what's missing? Personal Responsibility. Why?

I was never concerned for one single second about The Rona. Not.One.Second. Why? I refuse to allow DJT or Fauxci, or anyone else be "responsible" for my body, health or well being. Why give that singular power up in order to be a victim?

The Controllers through the dems, but also religions, culture, debt and more are Victim Creators. Their biggest single legacy while overseeing earth will be the creation of arbitrary categories of victims and doing nothing for said victims after the defining takes place.

I'lll say that again, the Controllers Create Victims! That's what they do, either by acts of violence, by acts of definition or even acts of omission entirely. They are, above all else, Victim Creators, because in a Polarity Construct this distorted, the singular override Polarity Equation is: Victim : Perp-i-Traitor.

Day one of fakedemic should have started with "take care of yourself, do the things you can do, eat healthy, exercise, take the supplements that work for you, as you know YOUR body, not fauxci or baby talk Birx or anyone else: Do not give away your power and be a victim.

Now listen to demented Joe, Drunken Nancy and the rest all scream how DJT made "you" a victim and now you must punish him by voting him out. You cannot unsee it once seen.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
On my daily jaunt around the Web decided to see how the battle against Qanon was doing in the news ....

And the attacks are piling up ... Even Wired magazine ? Really ???? LoL

A "NEWS" search of Qanon

filtered to include the Past day
But please note this is a slow day for them ......

edit on 9222020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Isn't that how many Joe Biden said would die of COVID before his speech was done?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
From The Hair Icon account not run by HRC.

Very interesting. "In person." As in, "the only votes that will count are those done in person?"

I am starting to think the mail fraud portion of the Dem's plan has a kink in it. The kind of kink that might land people in jail. Nervous participants aren't stupid. It isn't paranoia if they are actually out to catch you in the act. So, for them to think they might go to jail is just common sense. These people feign lack of common sense like Sun Tzu would be proud of I am sure.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I've been seeing doctors who understand immune response saying since the beginning that vitamin D is important. It is also good to take your vitamin C, but understand that you cannot store vitamin C, so taking extra does you no good. It will just get flushed.

Same ones say that getting the right amounts of sleep is also crucial.

And they also tend to be the ones who understand how and why HCQ + Zinc + Z-pack therapy works and when.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Even Wired magazine ?

Ownership chain goes up through Conde Nast to Advance Publications, who own Discovery Inc. among other assets. Just another comp'd publication.

en.wikipedia.org...

Cheers
edit on 22-9-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So is Wonderland some other version of Dreamland (Area 51)?

The ET angle would make more sense if it were.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I've been seeing doctors who understand immune response saying since the beginning that vitamin D is important. It is also good to take your vitamin C, but understand that you cannot store vitamin C, so taking extra does you no good. It will just get flushed.

Same ones say that getting the right amounts of sleep is also crucial.

And they also tend to be the ones who understand how and why HCQ + Zinc + Z-pack therapy works and when.

Ket, here is the problem. We've lived for thousands of years. We have near unlimited "remedies" for things, on occasion I used Pure Gum Spirits (look it up) yet as of March 16 THE ONLY "treatment talked about it HCQ for an illness that kills less under 65 then lightning strikes.

We all get/got sick, but post 3-16 there is one cure, for one disease and blah blah blah. That's victim.

People are "fighting" for the "one" treatment when there are an infinite number of treatments including many in granny's remedy book, or whatever.

We walked right into the "one treatment" cage and then start bickering about "well, it works with zinc, 'oh, but you need the right zinc,' 'shut up, you need to add C to it,' 'no, just the three is best but it can't come from chayna'" which is EXACTLY, down to the infinitesimal measurement, what the controllers wanted when they created this fakedemic back in 2001.

They created the fakedemic, the singular treatment, created the PR against the treatment, created the ban on the treatment, created the desire for the banned treatment and steered everyone into a cage that fully excluded all of their own life history and experience and turned them into begging, bickering victims.

I never went into that cage, now I see visual evidence - masks, of all who did without the slightest bit of resistance. And those same people will spout "talking points" created in 2001, as if they are their own.

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join