It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What message are those signs sending out with the E in Biden Reddened out? Bid 'n' Harris?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I see alot of effin masks in the crowd tonight.🙄

Doing some triangulation I thought this was interesting.
Moon Township - Mars - Apollo

Just to the south is Carnegie Mellon/DARPA, Mellon $$$ family for the TTSA clowns.

Moon Township - Serpent Mound - Washington D.C.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I need to got to bed early as early fasting blood test tmoz and only way to not smoke until it is to sleep... So:

INTERIM SPREADSHEET - Sep 22nd, up to 18:04:47 EST
0 Q Posts, 29 tweets, 10 retweets, 5 video tweets = total 29

KU V19.03 20200922 to 4741 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts so far:
10 8
7 1
6 2, 17, 53
5 11, 33, 56
4 3, 6, 9, 13, 28, 36, 79, 106, 136
3 4, 15, 18, 23, 32, 38, 40, 49, 50, 60, 81, 120, 139, 151, 703, 707, 843, 1213

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Could be a mask mandate. We have one here in America's Dairyland that I didn't even know about until our idiot governor extended it today.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Very Interesting Today.

We have our "Moon" with Moon speaking about Korea peace.

We also have "Sun," with the Ni-ssan Tweet. Even odder, evidently Nissan used 23 for racing because Ni=2 San=3.

I guess next we're looking for "stars" in a Qontext.

8:17:06

Nov 21 2017 20:18:17 (EST)

This drop looks a bit like Rel's decode Here

Someone else posted a decode indicating "movie" connect to a tweet today.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
In case anyone give a deer's eyelash, Stormy Daniels defamation case against DJT was tossed. Techno fog has the details

So the early hero of the Bring Down Trump Brigade never slept with DJT, owes him 300k, lost her defamation suit, her lawyer went to jail and those are the highlights.

Is it me but are the heroes of the Bring Down Trump Brigade the worst of the worst? The dims really need to get out more. George Floyd, Stormy Daniels, E.Jean Carrol (she's in trouble btw), Cohen, Blake etc. would still be on teeeveee, just on episodes of Cops instead of C_Ann and MSDNC.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The men behind QAnon 🤡😂🤣💥

Experts and researchers said the key to "Q" is hiding in plain sight.
Next will be Jim is one of the men in black guys conspiring with the TTSA clowns.😂🤣

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
In case anyone give a deer's eyelash, Stormy Daniels defamation case against DJT was tossed. Techno fog has the details

So the early hero of the Bring Down Trump Brigade never slept with DJT, owes him 300k, lost her defamation suit, her lawyer went to jail and those are the highlights.

Is it me but are the heroes of the Bring Down Trump Brigade the worst of the worst? The dims really need to get out more. George Floyd, Stormy Daniels, E.Jean Carrol (she's in trouble btw), Cohen, Blake etc. would still be on teeeveee, just on episodes of Cops instead of C_Ann and MSDNC.

Don’t forget, she got arrested out of the strip club too. Released but still funny.

www.cnbc.com...
edit on 22-9-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
BOOOm
BREAKING: Burisma Investigation to be Released within 24 Hours — FINDS BIDEN FAMILY GUILTY LIKELY CRIMINAL ACTIONS (VIDEO)

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Stormy Tuesday, raked over the tweet ashes in the batter's box.🔥🤣

Amendment would have been futile because the tweet is not defamatory as a matter of law.

AFFIRMED.

Doc link from tweet.

Next...

Ninth Circuit Court Overturns Death Of Ruth Bader Ginsburg

SAN FRANCISCO, CA—In a landmark ruling, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has overturned the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. In a close decision, the judges on the court have ruled RBG's death unconstitutional and will block Trump from nominating a replacement.

We will block any attempt until we figure out a way to resurrect her or maybe clone her and restore her to her already 'legally alive' state. We're still figuring that part out."

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
BOOOm
BREAKING: Burisma Investigation to be Released within 24 Hours — FINDS BIDEN FAMILY GUILTY LIKELY CRIMINAL ACTIONS (VIDEO)

LOL and you still think they don't play with the order of the post
PROOF
edit on 22-9-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
No Name back from the grave.

Cindy McCain, wife of late GOP senator, is endorsing Joe Biden

www.foxnews.com...

Just in time for.... Burisma Biden Blowup

... Biden chooses to bow out of race (prior to debate) to attend to family during this crisis.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

FINDS BIDEN FAMILY GUILTY LIKELY CRIMINAL ACTIONS (VIDEO)

Gateway pundit is like the rights CNN. I would not hold my breath for a boom to come out of this.

edit on 41930America/ChicagoTue, 22 Sep 2020 20:41:30 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Gateway pundit is like the rights CNN. I would not hold my breath for a boom to come out of this.

Unless THIS is what DNC uses to replace Biden. Must replace him, no debates (no prep time), go right to election with Bernie & Cumallova

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I disagree while I do believe they are way biased to the right. I have always found your information accurate

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Stormy Tuesday, raked over the tweet ashes in the batter's box.🔥🤣

Amendment would have been futile because the tweet is not defamatory as a matter of law.

AFFIRMED.

Doc link from tweet.

Next...

Ninth Circuit Court Overturns Death Of Ruth Bader Ginsburg

SAN FRANCISCO, CA—In a landmark ruling, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has overturned the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. In a close decision, the judges on the court have ruled RBG's death unconstitutional and will block Trump from nominating a replacement.

We will block any attempt until we figure out a way to resurrect her or maybe clone her and restore her to her already 'legally alive' state. We're still figuring that part out."

Folks celebrating that landmark ruling.

This ^^^ is some shameful sh$% if not a parody.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Seems Text Joe #30330 is some of that fuzzy math.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: interupt42

Unless THIS is what DNC uses to replace Biden. Must replace him, no debates (no prep time), go right to election with Bernie & Cumallova

They have more than enough reason to replace Joe Hiden and they haven't as of yet, Everyone including the democrats would welcome replacing him.

Also No need to replace him when your strategy is solely based around rigging the elections to get him elected. They know Joe has no chance in hell to win from day one. Its about rigging and cheating and they just need a body.

edit on 53930America/ChicagoTue, 22 Sep 2020 20:53:24 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Bloomberg pays fines for 32,000 felons in Florida so they can vote

lol, how reliable are convicted felons going to be after the money already changed hands?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, well, not really because this was known two years ago and the timing for the announcement was in The Plan.
Now, here is where things get rather interesting from the decode a few days ago.

It should sQuelch the RBG hysteria.

Is "hysteria" the right word?
edit on 22-9-2020 by FlyingFox because: RGB/RBG/whatever

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join