It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Apparently the live video feeds on the dam are either pointed away from the dam or the CCP is streaming old video with a new time stamp. Lotsa chatter out there.

Yangtze Basin upstream of 3G projected to get several inches of rain in the next few days.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Nice linkage brewtiger!

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
New Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e4ee64 No.10721878
Sep 20 2020 12:18:24 (EST) NEW
Q LINK
How do you 'extend' lockdown(s) [economic hardship(s), unemployment, fear, death count, dementia Joe, etc.] in order to paint narrative mail-in voting [when did narrative start (March?_early?_planned?)] needed to 'save' lives [+ballot harvesting] in order to generate a future narrative election day +1 which casts doubt as to legitimacy of POTUS win [Constitutional Crisis]["not all mail-in ballots counted" "how many mail-in ballots lost or did not arrive in key battleground states which could have returned a different result" "we must investigate who cast a vote but it did not register" "we must go door-to-door if needed [ballot harvest]" "our lives are at stake" "the sky is falling" in order to legally challenge, delay results, enact riots and chaos in an attempt to overturn [coup d'etat].
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY?
What role will select military inserts play [the 'bribe']? [playbook known]
What did we learn from past attempt(s)?
Spying [surveillance + campaign insert(s) + WH insert(s)].
Mueller.
Impeachment.
Why did it take an 'outsider' to finally deliver the 'start' of peace in the Middle East?
Why did it take an 'outsider' to finally deliver the 'start' of finally holding China accountable?
THE DISEASE CALLED CORRUPTION.
Running RED.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e4ee64 No.10722036
Sep 20 2020 12:29:37 (EST) NEW
Strengthen my faith, Lord. Forgive my sins, so that I may be clean in your righteousness. Make me brave, so I can stand and fight the spiritual battles in my life and in our world. Give me your wisdom and discernment so I won't be caught off guard. Together, Lord, we'll win, because in truth, you already have. While evil still roams, the power of Your name and Your blood rises up to defeat and bring us victory against every evil planned against us. While malicious actions may disturb us, we use the armor of God You have given us to stand firm. You will bring justice in due time for all the harm and needless violence aimed at Your children. Until then, we remain in Your presence, aligned with Your purposes, and we look to You as our Supreme Commander and Protector. Help us to avoid temptation, and deliver us from evil, Lord. You are the Mighty One, the One Who will ultimately bring all evil to light. With You, Jesus, we are safe. Amen.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
How predictable.

BREAKING: Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) becomes second GOP Senator to say she opposes voting on Supreme Court vacancy before the election

Cheers

Those people really do think they're playing games when, in fact, they are playing with our quality of life.

Q is 100% correct about it. This is NOT a game.

Politicians in general need a giant come-to-Jesus epiphany.

It must be nice to be so wealthy that you can spend your time f'ing over the little people with your stupid political games.

🤬🤬🤬

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes it would. I’m keeping an eye on that too. Only a matter of time in my opinion.

Sooner rather than later.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The Q drop pic is SC.jpg.

So Q is drawing attention to the "equal justice under the law" for some reason, not the building itself and not the open seat.

The implication is something is going, or has gone, before the Supremes. It could be about a speedy appointment tactic, or maybe Voting related?

Did they give a secret consult/opinion not yet made public?

Is if FISA+Roberts related exposure?

Maybe they are going to the Supremes to rule on Joe dropping out and who takes his ballot place? Saying a "vote for joe does NOT = a vote for Harris" invalidates all the mail in ballots in seconds. Vote in person.

Either way landmines seem to be in place with the screaming dems running wild in the field without forethought.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting I seen some tweets that alluded to it being time for The dirt of Roberts to Come out.

Can you imagine the meltdown if he also stepped down?

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
‘October Surprise’: New details emerge about FBI delay on Weiner laptop in 2016.

www.washingtonexaminer.com... ue

Robertson continued: “I possess — the FBI possesses — 20 times more emails than Comey testified to. ... While Comey did not know at the time about what I have, people in the FBI do now, and as far as I know, we are being silent. … If I say or do nothing more, I am falling short ethically and morally. And later, I may be accused of being a Hillary Clinton hack because of the timing of all this. ... But if I say something (i.e., whistleblow), I will lose my reputation, my career, and risk prosecution. I will also be accused of being a Donald Trump hack."

He wrote that "nothing could be further from the truth" because "I am apolitical."

edit on 20-9-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Link to a montage of that certain demographic having meltdowns. (not appropriate to embed). Who in the hell are these people talking too??? How did the iris on their phone become a human being???

I've never cried over the death of someone I never met. Let alone a bureaucRAT. This is madness to me alone, but it is the full blown ignorance that astounds me.

I went through the same garbage indoctrination system as all of these folks. My education really began AFTER I left that system and has never stopped. Who in their right mind ends life's education at 18, then solely relies on "headlines" and darpabook/gram posts as their source of information?

Someone described the millennial on down as the "no information" generation. It's hard to argue this, when it seems most discourse - if you can call it that, centers around discussing the opinion of a headline that came from an opinion, whose origin was an opinion created by a machine. I'd call them the headline generation.

This is rooted in two bizarre RBG related beliefs. She protected LBGXTRY%$#Z folks from being sent to the Gulag and abortions for those who don't know how babies are created or that their personal power can actually prevent this need for an abortion. What's odder, the later is championed by people who are too old to have an abortion, not likely to have an abortion or haven't had one yet - but have the body parts from an aborted baby in them from a product or two. Those I know who have had them, really didn't find it fun enough to scream about them in public or into the iris on their phone.

Someone I know said after DJT was elected the "fear in the heart" was that RAPE would now be legal.

Seriously. How does one exchange with this? Even I find this confounding and stupefying at this point. Finding compassion for them is easy, finding some way to interact is like finding a way to fly to the moon using wet socks for wings.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The left, a group of very attractive people (😂🤣😂), appear to have issues with mental health and logical thinking. That video was a snapshot of unhinged emotionalism, which is pretty much the MO of the left.

Contrast that with Trump supporters who behave and dress normally, respect others, and eschew violence. Happy people who accept losses as mature adults should.

Glad I'm old. I don't want to live in the kind of country the liberals envision for us where chaos is the norm.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Some serious delusional, emotional detached nutcases. America is in the grip of Ahrimanic Forces delivering a mental health crisis the likes of which hasn't been seen since the Middle Ages. They are going to have an epic difficult time in the coming days...Tik Tok.

Perhaps a reason why the Army/DoD were handing out multi-million contracts back in April to build/construct makeshift hospitals.🤔

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It's like a prequel to "Logan's Run". The old people didn't really die off, they just left all the "Woke Youth" inside the dome cities.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
How predictable.

BREAKING: Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) becomes second GOP Senator to say she opposes voting on Supreme Court vacancy before the election

Cheers

Perfect!!

Murkowski, Collins, and Romney. They can yap all they want. Force them to vote “nay” on a fully qualified female justice. Let Collins carry that water into Nov 3rd. Let the other 2 explain to their states their vote.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I cant comprehend how these people actually live in their daily lives.....

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I cant comprehend how these people actually live in their daily lives.....

I'd hate to be their employer. 😳

I can't even imagine. It would be like walking through a minefield every day.
edit on 9/20/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Some of them are employers.
How would you like to work for someone like that!

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Some of them are employers.
How would you like to work for someone like that!

Have you seen the beginning of the movie "Wanted"? 😁

Fortunately I retired before the unhinged came of an age to manage me. No, I don't think I'd like to be subject to the non-stop hysterics.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just too good to not share....LOL!

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I do like this one. Which reveals a really key point. How come Harris' campaign group has not released a list of her choices for the SC position already? It's the perfect time for her to put up her "opposition" without any mongering.

The fact that already DJT put his up speaks volumes in the Q+ world.

Perhaps a reason why the Army/DoD were handing out multi-million contracts back in April to build/construct makeshift hospitals.

This speaks to my point since thread one. There are not enough Q-ualified folks to assist in the recovery these people need. They'll wind up in self help echo chambers, or worse, the medical establishment. This troubles me.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Now some governors are weighing in on what Trump should do about replacing Larry King?

Who gives two shakes what the governors think on this subject? Their opinion matters as much as mine. Zip.

There is zero risk to nominating now... getting Senate to vote.

They get 51, great, seat filled.
They don’t get 51, great, the senators on Nov 3rd ballots can explain their votes. If POTUS wins, re-nominate the same person after Nov 3rd. If POTUS loses, then at least he tried before the election.

edit on 20-9-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join