It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
PM me for the latest phantom Q post.

And I trust Grassley as far as I can throw him, which isn't far. He's swamp all the way.

I realized that about Grassley during an interview he granted just after the Kavanaugh SCOTUS confirmation hearing.

A FoxNews person asked him why he didn't investigate committee member Diane Feinstein for her role in bringing false accusations. He responded, "The Senator and I still have to work together going forward."

Still, I trust Grassley more than Lindsey Graham. Maybe its because Grassley doesn't continually promise, and not deliver.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Good point about it not being Ruth Bader-Ginsburg's seat. She just filled the seat Justice Byron R. White occupied before her, who filled the seat occupied by a previous Justice.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM
mobile.twitter.com...

BREAKING: John Durham has been investigating James Comey since March 2017. (That's right, 2017.)

1:28 AM · Sep 20, 2020·Twitter Web App

October 2019 it was upgraded from Administrative Review to Criminal Investigation. Let that sink in....less than 1 year as criminal investigation and folks butt hurt over lack of public executions.

This thing is still in the early innings.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
New Q drop...

Running Red. Q pointing directly at next week.

Sep 19, 2020 11:53:11 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6

SC.jpg

www.youtube.com...
SEPT 21-25 [track & follow events]
Running RED.
Q
edit on 19-9-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This thread is blessed with amazingly talented and unselfish contributors. Each of you are appreciated by thousands of non-members the world over.

Not to divert, but I’ve been meaning to thankQ for YOUR contributions here CWM- not only do you add value, but you seem to weigh all information and other’s perspectives humbly and evenhandedly. You help clarify difficult concepts so ‘average Joes’ like myself can understand things better. I sincerely appreciate your dedication since the beginning and your help in my own understanding of Q.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

We came close to coming up empty on Q's prediction of significant action this week...but RBG saved the day.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We came close to coming up empty on Q's prediction of significant action this week...but RBG saved the day.

Perhaps worth watching. Today [20 September] is also the day IIRC that Paul Furber ("BD Anon") suggested the 3 Gorges Dam would give way.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally
Thanks for the kind words. I'm not a deep thinker, but I try to keep in mind that there are all types of people viewing this thread. That's why I try to avoid uncommon abbreviations, acronyms, and to share info that bolsters, or sometimes refutes, Q's statements.

The best stuff from Q (imo) is when he tells us of some profound occurrence which affects all of us, that we would have never thought of. Like Nancy Pelosi assisting China with getting Covid-19 rooted in U.S. society.

I really appreciate those type of "reveals" from Q.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
"2020" hindsight...Sept. 20, 2001 - Bush Declares War on Terror

19 years ago I fully supported him.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Sept 22 - fall equinox (light to dark)
Sept 23 - 23 dates, especially those close to equinoxes and solstices seem to be popular with deep state (occultists)

About Runnin Red

Don't waste time, fuel, or your patience traveling to the U.S. for your purchases. Let Runnin’ Red take care of everything so you don’t have to! We pride ourselves on being able to handle a variety of North American logistic needs from small parcel to LTL shipping and Canada Customs Clearance.
link

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Lmfao!

Shia has the answer. Not quite as detailed as Q but hey not everyone is a deep thinker.lol

edit on 20-9-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
ok a long chain hydrocarbon that ends in NO4?
I should know but I cant recall that one.

originally posted by: defuntion

originally posted by: Robbo2006

originally posted by: defuntion

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Well done.

Although, I would say something took place for a brief period of time . . . whether a real user account was involved, I have no idea.

Cheers

Last post before back to lurk mode... (I promise this time)

There have been ghost threads.. There have been no definitive answers.

Maybe ewe deuce ewe the likes of Sprngr or SkptcOvrLrd for answers....

Otherwise, enjoy the show.

If there is only one thing to takeaway from this is nothing is missed on this thread. 24/7

Yup... Blame Dashen. The chemical makeup of the Q threads here are C17H21NO4..... so to speak, without censor.
back...... to...... lurk...........

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Coca de Colaine

Cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

We were using red because the light from red tinted lighting doesn't travel very far in the woods.
Did they change color schemes on light discipline, vets?

we did have light green/yellow ish strips to reflect at low angles so we could see our convoy's and troops in the dark.

edit on 20-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Thanks for digging outside the obvious on RRXDGWF, it "turned up trumps"!

I wonder if there's any linkage to use of Military planes/ships in trafficking? This was discussed in an earlier part of the thread.

Your dig also provided an interesting synchronicity for me... The priest who committed suicide used to play for the Washington Generals, opponents of the Harlem Globetrotters. At 5 foot 1 inch, my mother also played against the Harlem Globetrotters as part of the Trieste girls team in Italy post-war. When she tried to get the ball one of the players picked her up, tucked her under his left arm and continued to dribble around the court!

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Reminds me of the cartoon of Dasterdley and Mutley trying to Catch the Pigeon:

Video is 1:51 long and cartoon starts at 0:32 (after a SEAT advert)

Note the cartoon starts with the title BOOMERANG - that's 3 "KU" coincidences in one clip.
edit on 20-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Welcome back saladfingers!

Take another look at that Biden tweet and replies now!!!

Looks like all but the top 2 mocking replies have been removed or pushed way down the list? A good example of twitter machinations?

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Report: Secret “fishy” donors flooding Democratic campaigns

And experts warn this discovery could mean some of that cash is coming from shady players, possibly even overseas sources seeking to influence the 2020 U.S. election. Worse yet, the very nature of these difficult-to-trace funds could mean that voters will never know the truth about who’s really behind Biden.

thehornnews.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Sidney Powell responding to rumours that she's on the list of FBI director candidates:

One great quote: "If the Democrats didn't have DOUBLE STANDARDS they'd have NO standards at all".

I caught this frame of her dresser and am trying to work out which 2 books are on her dresser - and why are there 3 copies of one and 2 copies of the other? 32/23. This seems to be deliberate messaging? Surely, noone would put multiple copies of books displayed like that on their dresser?

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join