It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Took the scenic route on Friday. Only one Biden sign. The guy across the street from it had put an array of about eight right across the front of his lawn. 😁

I'm guessing those two neighbors don't get along.

Disgusted to learn this morning that Pelosi is threatening a second impeachment if Trump installs a new justice before the election. I hate her commie guts.

I wish Mother Nature would deal her something to trigger some GD humility. Like many of her ilk, she is completely out of control.

Too many people are also advocating violence, including Ocrazio-Cortez. Why seditious speech is not being firmly dealt with is an F'ing mystery to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I am seeing the same thing on a couple of streets. I am hoping because there are so few signs people may not be as divided as it appears on the surface. What is very visible is the number of U.S. flags at homes. Perhaps a not so subtle pointer as to where their loyalties lie.
To smear these flags would rally everyone because that is not ok.
I too am at a loss as to how all of the violence, the breaking of rules has gone on for so long with no controls and no one willing to accept the responsibility of reigning in illegal activity.
Maybe that is it. Those elected to do their job are unwilling to do the tough part, in other words just good times politicians. When they were elected times were good and the treasuries were full and all kinds of pet projects could be pursued. But now?
They did not sign up for this.
What baffles me the most is how many of Hiden's supporters in our area are the most affluent. It seems opposite to what I would think should be. Those that are really struggling have shown consistently that Sanders was their choice, not Hiden.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The "Resident Lurker" and I were discussing what are the consequences when the public sector owes their jobs, their very livelihoods, to the Democratic government that placed them initially in their positions. They received a position, job security, good pay, steady raises despite economic reality, healthcare, other benefits and generous retirement plans. Often their entire packages are much more generous for the same type of job in the private sector.
At election time would you vote for a party that would want streamlining, accountability and a rebalancing of the public/private sector? You would vote for the party that would help you keep your job.
What happens when this group becomes so large that they really do effect the outcome of elections. Think teachers unions, civil servants ect. I do not know of one single teacher that would vote Republican. They vote as a block, Dem all the way. This doesn't just end with the teachers in the education system but remember all of the administrative staff.
These people mobilize and are strong, effective communicators.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

When I worked for the government I still voted Republican. One can work for government and have a valuable, necessary job, and do good work, and also be against government overreach, wasteful spending, and corruption.

I also worked with some good Republicans.

Some government is necessary and is not inherently bad.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Maybe this plandemic has had an unintended consequence for the "educators" union. [I stand corrected that teachers are no longer teachers but educators who just monitor students progress]
The school system is currently a mess with each district doing their own thing. Some teaching [observing] remotely, some rotating classes to attendance twice a week and zoom on Fridays and some leaving it to the parents to choose 100% remote.
Many of the teachers have said they are terrified to return to work so remote it is. So they really cannot all congregate together can they?
But guess what? For parents who really need day care for their children so that they can work these same teachers are offering to provide this service at the school for I think it was $10 an hour. Plus of course they are getting their regular pay.
Reading the neighborhood social site parents are very, very frustrated. Taking matters into their own hands they are establishing pods, education pods and leaving the teachers behind. People are rallying around to provide extra tutoring classes to help the kids learn the lessons. They have reached out to the homeschooling crowd for help and direction.
Teachers currently have what they want. They don't have to go to the school, they have much reduced contact with students , educator ratio is 10:1, pay regardless of work, and the ability to double dip, all holidays off and summers off as well.
Like I said, they will vote as a block for their jobs not for what is best for the country.
edit on 20-9-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
I agree completely. Just speaking in general terms. I know someone in public works doing street development for communities. A tough job and he is the first to rant over wasteful spending when he sees roads paved, torn up, repaved, torn up, repaved all within a 2 month period. They have just repaved the same section again. Lol
Meanwhile another neighborhood have their streets repaved almost every year while the communities nearby have waited years.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
The "Resident Lurker" and I were discussing what are the consequences when the public sector owes their jobs, their very livelihoods, to the Democratic government that placed them initially in their positions. They received a position, job security, good pay, steady raises despite economic reality, healthcare, other benefits and generous retirement plans. Often their entire packages are much more generous for the same type of job in the private sector.
At election time would you vote for a party that would want streamlining, accountability and a rebalancing of the public/private sector? You would vote for the party that would help you keep your job.
What happens when this group becomes so large that they really do effect the outcome of elections. Think teachers unions, civil servants ect. I do not know of one single teacher that would vote Republican. They vote as a block, Dem all the way. This doesn't just end with the teachers in the education system but remember all of the administrative staff.
These people mobilize and are strong, effective communicators.

T1, this goes deeper then most folks know. Keep in mind the 20/80 rule as I proceed, 80 percent of the real work done by 20 percent of the people involved - the rest are parasites. Maybe nice, maybe even loving, but parasitical by nature.

Government itself has no "stop" button, or "leave alone." So the system goes on and on, like a fractal it keeps expanding itself even though it no longer serves humans, but itself as an almost stand alone entity. DJT cut regs, red tape, scales back, which should not be possible - especially given the downsizing rids the world of that guy who decides what type of plant you can put in your living room terrarium.

There is the stupid myth, with zero evidence, that rich people, successful people or anyone with anything of note is eagerly grooming disadvantage folks to take their jobs and livelihood. This never happens, yet folks think that everyone who is not them is just dying to give it all up for the right cause. Like self preservation only exists for the usurpers personally, but not those whose world they covet so desperately.

Government works in the shadows under the current form to redistribute for those who fail to give it up willingly, either through overt actions, or more commonly now, by simply being such an impediment that it happens naturally.

How these two observations fit. NO ONE wants to give up anything at all. I don't meant through taxes and such, but rather the majority wholly rely on another for their existence - 80/20. So 80 percent of the population in government will kill anyone that threatens their way of life. They are not rational, simply living off of base instinct of self preservation and are impossible to deal with.

A council person in Los Angeles said that thanks to The Rona they can now take the property of folks who fall behind on payments, kicked those who live there out and give the places to homeless people. Seriously. Make one homeless so a homeless can now have a home.

We are at this point where old must go, change must be made, as the old system of top down control put everyone not at the top in a place of both vulnerability and devotion to a system that literally sees them as "stocks" as in live stock, yet those same cattle are not clear headed enough to see this truth yet.

Inside, everyone is insecure and they seek security - government pretends to sell security (look up government agencies with "security" in the name). The best security for most, the 80, is to find a system and wedge themselves in. The minority, those who favor "self reliance" or something akin, are always in danger, as that 80 is like a fungus working its way through the forrest. Schools stopped teaching self reliance 100 years ago and stopped teaching at all decades ago, so even if the population could find self reliance within, they'd have to undo all that miseducation.

I'd say far more then dems vs. repubs, or deep state vs. white hats, the issue his inner self reliance emerging through a system of connectedness verses false security systems of enslavement.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Happy 9th 20-2020 day. 9-20-2020

Likely a fun window going on again from 20-2020 to 22-2020

Very interesting subtle pattern going on here. The background pattern looks very much like the odd pattern that occurred recently.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Edit: I saw someone posted the newest Q post a page back.

Thanks fren!
edit on 20-9-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Cranky, Wow. How do you think so fast and deep?
80/20 rule you are 100% correct.
Resident Lurker had a terrific observation to support your contention of government becoming an entity of it's own and creating new functions to justify their existence.
Every summer we have the "Water Police" patrol the streets looking for water offenders to fine them. No watering is to take place between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. When the virus hit, business shut down and the city lost a major source of revenue. First thing cut was the "Water police". What was the consequence? There was no rush to water during those hours. People already understood that watering was more effective in the evening. No enforcement was necessary. Also there is the cost. Water is very, very expensive.
Of course now things have become even more financially tight so the city is floating the "Defund the Police." That isn't going over very well.
edit on 20-9-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Re Q4737...

I think the post is leading this horse to WATER!

Listen to the youtube link, which is Ronald Reagan's We Must Fight speech. At [1:10]...
BETTER RED THAN DEAD

Does this mean Dem's playbook is now "Running Better Red than Dead"?

Ronald Reagan - A Time for Choosing (aka "The Speech")
Air date 27 October 1964, Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com...
Transcript

"A Time for Choosing", also known as "The Speech", was a speech presented during the 1964 U.S. presidential election campaign by future president Ronald Reagan on behalf of Republican candidate Barry Goldwater. The speech launched Reagan into national prominence.

To this day, "The Speech" is considered one of the most effective ever made on behalf of a candidate. Nevertheless, Barry [Nuke'em] Goldwater lost the election by one of the largest margins in history. Soon afterwards, Reagan was asked to run for Governor of California; he ran for office and won election in 1966. Reagan was later dubbed the "Great Communicator" in recognition of his effective oratory skills.

Ultimately, Goldwater 'nuked' himself by his speeches and rhetoric on Nuclear weapons...

In a May 1964 speech, Goldwater suggested that nuclear weapons should be treated more like conventional weapons and used in Vietnam, specifically that they should have been used at Dien Bien Phu in 1954 to defoliate trees.

He also advocated that field commanders in Vietnam and Europe should be given the authority to use tactical nuclear weapons (which he called "small conventional nuclear weapons") without presidential confirmation.

Wiki

Bear in mind back in the 50s-60' the gov't told us radiation was not harmful.

A Democratic campaign advertisement known as Daisy ("Daisy Girl" or "Peace, Little Girl") showed a young girl counting daisy petals, from one to ten. Immediately following this scene, a voiceover counted down from ten to one. The child's face was shown as a still photograph followed by images of nuclear explosions and mushroom clouds.

Political Nuke Ad

The same year, "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb" (1964).

The Irony...

In 2016, Hillary Clinton enlisted Monique Luiz to participate in a sequel of the ad used in her unsuccessful campaign against Donald Trump.

Daisy Girl - Includes the original video.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
Just saw this online, fits in the dates 21-25.

DJHJ Media

OMG. This guy Fauci. smh

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Pelosi threatens impeachment with 45 days until election? The last impeachment was cooled because it was in an election year.

Hey, if she can impeach, Trump can nominate.

Let’s see which one ends up being a bad decision.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I am seeing the same thing on a couple of streets. I am hoping because there are so few signs people may not be as divided as it appears on the surface. What is very visible is the number of U.S. flags at homes. Perhaps a not so subtle pointer as to where their loyalties lie.
To smear these flags would rally everyone because that is not ok.

edited

Where I live is a fairly liberal area. They aren’t desecrating flags, but they are stealing them.

Social media would indicate something of a battle ongoing. BLM signs and rainbow flags are being stolen, along with Trump signs and, sadly, American flags.

Lots of people with security cameras claiming to have images of the thieves given to police, but nothing visible has come from it.

Biden signs seem to be left alone. They outnumber Trump signs at least three to one. The lots here are small, close together, and close to the sidewalk. I think there are plenty of Trump supporters, but they just don’t put out signs because of social pressure, and they don’t want their property screwed with.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel and Aallanon,

Your comment "just self promotion (her books)", then Q4734 (promote their work)

Watching the Sydney Powell interview, could have ties to Q4734:
- She is a guardian and a patriot, and someone to monitor
- She is humble = do not glorify us
- they discuss both Wray and Comey = gatekeepers of info
- phones being wiped by Mueller team = another gatekeeper/control access
- she has 5 books on display = promoting her work ("23" / "go5"- below)
- 2 zebra pillows to her right = deploy camouflage
- her portion of the interview ends at 9:11 on clip

Mention very important dates coming up:
- Sept 29 = General Flynn / Sydney Powell back in court
(also the date set for the First Presidential Debate)

- Sept 30 = Comey being called back to testify (called by LG)
(Trillium link today: Durham investigating Comey since March 2017)

ZEBRA pulls up 2 Q POSTS = Q829 / Q756

Bring the thunder?
edit on 20-9-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Keeps nagging at me.

Watch the water
Water,H20 so,
Watch the house 2020

Mickey watch 10/2
Watch Oct 10/2 so,

To me this means Watch the House 10/02/2020

So that would mean anytime there was a watch it would mean, watch the hands on the clock for the date and watch for something to happen in the House of Representatives.

I’m just thinking out loud.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
USUAL DECODES on Post 4737:

They concentrate on the Military and the Constitutional powers of POTUS!

USUAL DECODES link to posts:
2. Mockingbird HRC detained, not arrested (yet). Where is Huma? Follow Huma. This has nothing to do w/ Russia (yet). Why does Potus surround himself w/ generals? What is military intelligence? Why go around the 3 letter agencies? What Supreme Court case allows for the use of MI v Congressional assembled and approved agencies? Who has ultimate authority over our branches of military wo approval conditions unless 90+ in wartime conditions? What is the military code?

11 Key: Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA No approval or congressional oversight State Secrets upheld under SC Who is the Commander and Chief of the military? Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

22 Who controls the NG? Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US? Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines? Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize? What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly? Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

23 Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11. Why is this relevant? Who can be held hostage and controlled?
CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil). Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent? They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors. Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.

42 We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT

50 BIG DROP: How did NK obtain Uranium? How did Iran obtain Uranium? Why did BO send billions (in cash and wire) to Iran? Why the cash component? Was the hostage component a cover? For what? Could any of the cash component be handed off to other people? How many planes carried the cash into Iran? Did all land in Iran? Did all land in the same location? Why is this relevant? Who controls NK? Who really controls NK? Don't think of a single person. Think of a powerful entity.

53 List out all who have foundations. Why is this relevant? How can donations be used personally? Analyze the filings. Who is charged w/ overseeing this? IRS? Corrupt? Politically motivated? The level of corruption in our country (and most others) is so severe there is ONLY ONE WAY. Alice & Wonderland.

70 [Repost] Why did JK travel to SA recently? What is SA known for? Where do the biggest donations originate from? Why is this relevant? What else is relevant w/ SA? Safe harbor? Port of transfer? Why was there a recent smear campaign against JK and POTUS? Why is the timing important? --------------------------- Martial law declared in SA. Why is this relevant? How much money was donated to CF by SA? How much money was donated to John M Institute by SA? How much money was donated to Pelosi Foundation? How much money was donated to CS by SA? What other bad actors have been paid by SA (bribed)(Not just D's)? Why did the Bush family recently come out against POTUS? Who is good? What are the laws in SA v. US (charged criminals)? What information might be gained by these detainees? Why is this important? SA ---> US What force is actively deployed in SA? NG? Have faith. These, the crumbs, in time, will equate to the biggest drops ever disclosed in our history. Remember, disinformation is real. God bless. Alice & Wonderland. The Great Awakening.

88 Ten days. Darkness. Scare tactics (MSM). D's falling. R's walk-away/removed. SA --> US --> Asia --> EU Disinformation is real. Distractions are necessary. Focus was US today while real happening in SA under same context (military control, martial law, missile strike (rogue) etc). Necessary. POTUS' Twitter attack (see above). Important. Why is this relevant? What was the last Tweet by POTUS prior to SA? Why is this relevant? SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4). Where is POTUS? Why is this relevant? Military operations. Operators in US. Snow White The Great Awakening Godfather III

93 HRC was a puppet but her strings were recently cut. She's now on her own and fighting for her life.

106 Nothing is a coincidence. We are at war. SA cut the strings. They are scrambling for cover and using any means necessary out of their remaining power/control. God bless.

136 Rothschiled Banks: Cayman Islands thru to IRAN

187 CONFIRMATION: Titanic -> Rothchild screws America by making our money worthless -> crash of 29 -> Tons new government which doesn't fix the problem Rothchild created (but a war helps) -> cia -> everyone blackmailed with sex tapes -> media consumed cia -> Country forced hard left -> population to puppets -> Causes uprising by certain Patriots like Kennedy/Reagan/Trump and while they managed to kill Kennedy and outlast Reagan enough lessons were learned that we are now finally ready to clean house and become America again?

205 Ivanka pic "Fake Q is fake. DTTT": You made the list. It’s rare, feel proud. Pick up your phone.

206 Can’t wait for the green light. Teams on standby.

353 24hrs to restore trip code or departure. Godspeed,

542 Fight, Fight, Fight. DEMAND public disclosure. BE LOUD. BE HEARD. This is just the beginning. 2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

650 In reply to: “I call on the Congress to empower every Cabinet secretary with the authority to reward good workers and to remove federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people. This?”: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1053 In reply to GOP rep Blake Farenthold resignation for sexual misconduct: That didn’t take long. Border state - coincidence?

1280 “Done in 30.” [30] Why would Flynn plead guilty to something untrue? Define testimony. Define ‘on record’. Who knows where the bodies are buried? Flynn is safe. Expand your thinking.

2253 In reply to post 2129 ("DECLAS OF FISA WILL INITIATE THE RESIGNATION/RECUSAL AND/OR REMOVAL OF ROD ROSENSTEIN. "): Step 1: Read the 1st sentence re: [RR] Step 2: Read the NYT article re: [RR] wear wire Attempts to BAIT POTUS to FIRE to cross RED LINE will FAIL. FISA DECLAS WILL BRING THE HOUSE DOWN.

3142 Re MIDLAND Model Agency: WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

IDK But those are interesting drops

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Keeps nagging at me.

Watch the water
Water,H20 so,
Watch the house 2020

Mickey watch 10/2
Watch Oct 10/2 so,

To me this means Watch the House 10/02/2020

So that would mean anytime there was a watch it would mean, watch the hands on the clock for the date and watch for something to happen in the House of Representatives.

I’m just thinking out loud.

I keep seeing stuff popping up about Three Gorges Dam and it failing in the next few days. If that happens then watching the water will be what the whole world will be doing.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
How predictable.

BREAKING: Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) becomes second GOP Senator to say she opposes voting on Supreme Court vacancy before the election

Cheers

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join